+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2013 APPLICANTS.

ankszone

Oct 16, 2013
Hello,
I got married in July 13 and my husband is a PR holder in Canada.We filled spousal sponsorship outside from Canada in August 2013 and got acknowledgement from CIC in sep 2013 saying that, "My husband have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly,the application for PR has been forwarded to New Delhi for further Processing. After which, another email was received in October 2013 demanding for submission of passport for PR stamping. And the same was submitted in Jan 2014.
So i just wanted to know about the process or how long this process will takes time for grant of PR.
Thankyou!

rajinregina14

Jan 5, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
05-06-2013
File Transfer...
15-07-2013
Med's Request
Medical Expired on Mar 10th, 2014
Med's Done....
10-03-2013
Interview........
27 May 2014
Passport Req..
23-07-2013
LANDED..........
Brunt my passport since no hopes
SN0206 said:
Nope. Its simple. You can also check how to fill the form from the spreadsheet.
Ok, thanks for your response

rajinregina14

Jan 5, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
05-06-2013
File Transfer...
15-07-2013
Med's Request
Medical Expired on Mar 10th, 2014
Med's Done....
10-03-2013
Interview........
27 May 2014
Passport Req..
23-07-2013
LANDED..........
Brunt my passport since no hopes
ankszone said:
Hello,
I got married in July 13 and my husband is a PR holder in Canada.We filled spousal sponsorship outside from Canada in August 2013 and got acknowledgement from CIC in sep 2013 saying that, "My husband have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly,the application for PR has been forwarded to New Delhi for further Processing. After which, another email was received in October 2013 demanding for submission of passport for PR stamping. And the same was submitted in Jan 2014.
So i just wanted to know about the process or how long this process will takes time for grant of PR.
Thankyou!
Welcome to the forum, it takes around 6-8 months time after submitting the passport etc. Currently they are working on June applications and soon they will start working on Jul, I think 1 application from Jul 2nd already got visa. You might hear something by the first week of April,,

ankszone

Oct 16, 2013
Hello,
Thankyou!

NAKSA1521

Jan 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2013
AOR Received.
12-08-2013
File Transfer...
12-08-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2013
Passport Req..
16-09-2013 IP on 29th March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2014
Guys. ..ecas not working!

sachopr

Jun 15, 2013
My wife is PR in Canada and she has applied for my spouse visa in the month of June 2013.Passport has been sent to embassy in the month of August 2013.My wife had to come to India in the month of Nov. 2013 as her father passed away.Since then she is in India living with her mother and me as her mother is not keeping well.In the month of Feb 2014 I have Received an email from Immigration office New Delhi asking for my wife plans to re-establish in Canada along with supporting documents , in the form of Job offer/Employment contract in Canada/Pay slips and Property rental agreement.We have arranged the property rental agreement and T4 slip of 2013 as my wife was working till Nov 2013.

Should I only submit these two documents of my wife?As my wife need to stay in India for couple of months in order to take care of her mother.

What do you suggest?

mairym_nirb

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2013
File Transfer...
06-09-2013
Med's Done....
28-06-2013
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
23-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sachopr said:
My wife is PR in Canada and she has applied for my spouse visa in the month of June 2013.Passport has been sent to embassy in the month of August 2013.My wife had to come to India in the month of Nov. 2013 as her father passed away.Since then she is in India living with her mother and me as her mother is not keeping well.In the month of Feb 2014 I have Received an email from Immigration office New Delhi asking for my wife plans to re-establish in Canada along with supporting documents , in the form of Job offer/Employment contract in Canada/Pay slips and Property rental agreement.We have arranged the property rental agreement and T4 slip of 2013 as my wife was working till Nov 2013.

Should I only submit these two documents of my wife?As my wife need to stay in India for couple of months in order to take care of her mother.

What do you suggest?
Maybe you could send theses documents, along with an explanation letter for your wife obligation to take care of her mother in india (written by you of your wife) and an official doctor's note about her mother's condition, to explain why she hasn't work from november, this could help.

CMR

Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-Oct-2013
AOR Received.
29-Nov-2013
Med's Request
NDVO informs they did not receive meds on 20-July-2014.
Med's Done....
15-Sep-2013. Old Meds from 2013 resent on 24-July-2014
Passport Req..
14-Nov-2013 - Did not send PP due to travel needs.
Phone calls from NDVO

Guys, those of you who have been receiving calls from NDVO, do they email you later in case you missed their call?
I travel frequently out of India and cellphone reception/services isnt the best in India anyway. I gave my India cell in the application forms.

SidhuBTI

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Bathinda
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
18-12-2013
File Transfer...
12-06-2013
Med's Request
Re-med 24 April 2014
Interview........
In process 24 April 2014
Passport Req..
24-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
sachopr said:

What do you suggest?
We can't predict CIC...if spouse doesn't visit India. .they might say your marriage is not genuine. .your spouse didn't visit India during processing. .on the other hand they might ask you to send settlement plan..as it happened in your case...I suggest you to consult with lawyer/consultant if you don't know how to send settlement plan because CIC's decision will be based on that letter.
And did you notify CIC about your wife's visit or they got it themselves?

amrit9

Feb 7, 2014
Hello All My Friends,

Mostly, I was a silent observer on this form but today is my OMG day….so I would say something. Firstly, I would like to say THANK GOD because its him with whose grace my wife got her passport with shiny visa. I wasn’t sure until today that what decision they took on my file as i was expecting an interview. I am June 27th applicant.

THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD

Friends, I was preparing my wife for the interview as I had many things in my file that could have raised redflags, especially if it’s a second marriage. But I explained everything to NDVO in very systematic way and No interview!!Hurray!! I was been advised by some good experienced friends in immigration that I really matter how you present your case. Speak truth and you don’t want visa officer to look back in file again and again as he reads thro your file. At the end you should be able to convince him 90% for your case and to issue visa. Presentation really helps too and it makes NDVO life easier too. Also we need lot of solid proofs for genuine relationship so that visa office can’t ignore them (one needs to think out of box) and is convinced that you really want your spouse to be with you soooooonnnnn. Our first marriage anniversary is next month and I am going to apply for my vacations now!! Hurray!!

Further, I want to thank Aniska, Myrah7, TLSD, RJ1710 and all my friends for their valuable inputs when requested. This form is really live due to all of you and very helpful to all new applicants. Keep up the spirit for this form. Hope everyone get the visa soon.

Thanks Everyone!

NAKSA1521

Jan 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2013
AOR Received.
12-08-2013
File Transfer...
12-08-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2014
amrit9 said:
Hello All My Friends,

Mostly, I was a silent observer on this form but today is my OMG day....so I would say something. Firstly, I would like to say THANK GOD because its him with whose grace my wife got her passport with shiny visa. I wasn't sure until today that what decision they took on my file as i was expecting an interview. I am June 27th applicant.

THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD

Friends, I was preparing my wife for the interview as I had many things in my file that could have raised redflags, especially if it's a second marriage. But I explained everything to NDVO in very systematic way and No interview!!Hurray!! I was been advised by some good experienced friends in immigration that I really matter how you present your case. Speak truth and you don't want visa officer to look back in file again and again as he reads thro your file. At the end you should be able to convince him 90% for your case and to issue visa. Presentation really helps too and it makes NDVO life easier too. Also we need lot of solid proofs for genuine relationship so that visa office can't ignore them (one needs to think out of box) and is convinced that you really want your spouse to be with you soooooonnnnn. Our first marriage anniversary is next month and I am going to apply for my vacations now!! Hurray!!

Further, I want to thank Aniska, Myrah7, TLSD, RJ1710 and all my friends for their valuable inputs when requested. This form is really live due to all of you and very helpful to all new applicants. Keep up the spirit for this form. Hope everyone get the visa soon.

Thanks Everyone!
Many congrats!

sachopr

Jun 15, 2013
SidhuBTI said:
We can't predict CIC...if spouse doesn't visit India. .they might say your marriage is not genuine. .your spouse didn't visit India during processing. .on the other hand they might ask you to send settlement plan..as it happened in your case...I suggest you to consult with lawyer/consultant if you don't know how to send settlement plan because CIC's decision will be based on that letter.
And did you notify CIC about your wife's visit or they got it themselves?
My lawyer actually have send my wife's ticket and few other documents to CIC New Delhi in Dec 2013.

Would it be ok if we only send T4 slip of 2013 and Rent agreement to CIC?

capri_can

Star Member
May 2, 2012
HURAAAAAYYYYYY..After a wait of appx a year..i got IN PROCESS!!
VAHE GURU ji da Khalsa, Vahe Guru ji ki Fateh!

here is what i get:

We received your application for permanent residence on June 28, 2013.

We started processing your application on March 4, 2014.

Medical results have been received.

Will we get an interview? I hope not!

NAKSA1521

Jan 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2013
AOR Received.
12-08-2013
File Transfer...
12-08-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2014
capri_can said:
HURAAAAAYYYYYY..After a wait of appx a year..i got IN PROCESS!!
VAHE GURU ji da Khalsa, Vahe Guru ji ki Fateh!

here is what i get:

We received your application for permanent residence on June 28, 2013.

We started processing your application on March 4, 2014.

Medical results have been received.

Will we get an interview? I hope not!
Congrats, for 2013 applicants no interviews when status changes to IP, wish you quick DM and speedy visa, best of luck.

SidhuBTI

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Bathinda
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
18-12-2013
File Transfer...
12-06-2013
Med's Request
Re-med 24 April 2014
Interview........
In process 24 April 2014
Passport Req..
24-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
sachopr said:
My lawyer actually have send my wife's ticket and few other documents to CIC New Delhi in Dec 2013.

Would it be ok if we only send T4 slip of 2013 and Rent agreement to CIC?
I think it should be a detailed letter about your settlement. .like if your wife still has contact with her previous employer or has any close relatives/friends who can help to settle there or any specific qualifications/skills or experience