Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
magessss said:
Hey Guys,

How much more do I have to wait to get my wife visa. It has been 2 months now since she had her interview and we send her medical with passport as well.

Is there anything I can do to get information on why it is taking so long.

I went to my MP and was told to come on April 6. GCM did not help either as it says interview passed and the case is genuine nothing else.

Please help.
It is frustrating that NDVO is taking so long to return your wife's passport with visa but I am sure you will be getting it soon. The end is near and soon you and your wife will be together, Inshalllah.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
SatishKavya said:
yupiiiiiieeeee!!!!! I finally see Decision made :):):)
App. Filed.......: 19-June-2013
File Transfer...: 17-July-2013
Passport Req..: 20-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...: IP on 21-Feb-2014
LANDED..........: DM on 7-March
Congrats! Hope you get the passport with shiny visa soon!

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
Gsingh88 said:
Big wali OMG from our side. Just got an IP. This moment feels like magic.
My wifes application started processing march 4th.
Thank you soo much babaji... Cant wait to see her :)
Hope everyone else get there visas soon.. Rab rakha :)
Words cant express my feelings and happiness rite now....

App. Filed.......: 26-06-2013
File Transfer...: 31-07-2013
Med's Done....: 5-5-2013
Interview........: hopefully not !!
Passport Req..: 4 sept 2013 ( found thru GCMS Notes ) sent 12 nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...: rabba mehar kari !! IP: 4 march 2014
Congrats! Hope you get your DM soon so that you can fly to be with your spouse soon :)

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
Chinnmaye said:
Hello Lovely People,

I am planning to see my hubby in June. I decided not to wait anymore. Do you guys think there is a possibility that we will hear anything by the time I come back in July? My hubby's medicals are expiring in July so is there any possibility that he will get by July? I am a november applicant....

I am excited to see my hubby after 9months :) :)
Hmm... I suppose if
July applications are being processed in March/April (right now)
August applications will be processed in April end/May
September applications will be processed in May end/June
October applications will be processed in June end/July

So your might hear something from NDVO by the time you come back... but only if things run smoothly from their end and if they follow this without delaying further...

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
Iranas said:
Hi Anishka and magesss I am in same condition as you both are in. I received letter on January 20 to submit my PCC by March 1 which I did it on February 2. I am surprise they just asked my PCC not remedical hope they have extended my medical. I did my medical 2013 January 13. I am tired of waiting it is more than a year now so frustrated if they ask me to remedial then that will be the most terrible thing again there will be another delay on my application. I did Mp inquiry they said me to check back in April. I don't know how long they can extend medical validity. Good luck
Why don't you apply for GCMS notes to see when your medicals really expire (if they extended your medicals and if they got your PCC? They might have forgotten about your medicals. Good luck.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
sachopr said:
My wife is PR in Canada and she has applied for my spouse visa in the month of June 2013.Passport has been sent to embassy in the month of August 2013.My wife had to come to India in the month of Nov. 2013 as her father passed away.Since then she is in India living with her mother and me as her mother is not keeping well.In the month of Feb 2014 I have Received an email from Immigration office New Delhi asking for my wife plans to re-establish in Canada along with supporting documents , in the form of Job offer/Employment contract in Canada/Pay slips and Property rental agreement.We have arranged the property rental agreement and T4 slip of 2013 as my wife was working till Nov 2013.

Should I only submit these two documents of my wife?As my wife need to stay in India for couple of months in order to take care of her mother.

What do you suggest?
My condolences for your father in law and I hope your mother in law will get better soon. Until then, I think you can send the 2 documents on behalf of your wife. It will just aid in processing your application sooner rather than later. But maybe you can also send a letter stating that currently, your wife is staying with you in India to look after her mother for a few more months and the both of you plan to travel together at a later date (just in case they suddenly call and ask you to fly before a certain date or mail your visa with an expiry date).

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
amrit9 said:
Hello All My Friends,

Mostly, I was a silent observer on this form but today is my OMG day....so I would say something. Firstly, I would like to say THANK GOD because its him with whose grace my wife got her passport with shiny visa. I wasn't sure until today that what decision they took on my file as i was expecting an interview. I am June 27th applicant.

THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD

Friends, I was preparing my wife for the interview as I had many things in my file that could have raised redflags, especially if it's a second marriage. But I explained everything to NDVO in very systematic way and No interview!!Hurray!! I was been advised by some good experienced friends in immigration that I really matter how you present your case. Speak truth and you don't want visa officer to look back in file again and again as he reads thro your file. At the end you should be able to convince him 90% for your case and to issue visa. Presentation really helps too and it makes NDVO life easier too. Also we need lot of solid proofs for genuine relationship so that visa office can't ignore them (one needs to think out of box) and is convinced that you really want your spouse to be with you soooooonnnnn. Our first marriage anniversary is next month and I am going to apply for my vacations now!! Hurray!!

Further, I want to thank Aniska, Myrah7, TLSD, RJ1710 and all my friends for their valuable inputs when requested. This form is really live due to all of you and very helpful to all new applicants. Keep up the spirit for this form. Hope everyone get the visa soon.

Thanks Everyone!
Many congratulations amrit9, it is such a relief once you get the passport with the shiny visa. Its so nice that you can relax and enjoy your anniversary together. Did you get IP or DM on ECAS?

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
capri_can said:
HURAAAAAYYYYYY..After a wait of appx a year..i got IN PROCESS!!
VAHE GURU ji da Khalsa, Vahe Guru ji ki Fateh!

here is what i get:

We received your application for permanent residence on June 28, 2013.

We started processing your application on March 4, 2014.

Medical results have been received.

Will we get an interview? I hope not!
Congrats for IP! Once you get IP, they don't ask for interview. So hope you get DM soon!

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
kanshi said:
Please HELP guyzzzzz.....

We had received DM on 3rd March, 2014. We haven,t received our passport yet.

When should we expect to receive it ?
Can we contact NDVO regarding it ?
How long should we wait before contacting NDVO ?
NDVO contact no ?

Thank You so much in advance!!!!!!!!
It can take a 2-10 days to get the passport back.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
magessss said:
Waste of life with me no update stupid NDVO not doing anything on my file. Another week end without wife this sucks and all my plans are getting ruined. Now I don't think our relationship is ever going to be the same as it used to be after the marriage as we don't talk that much now adays.

If this continues than there is no future for me.
Hi brother, have some more patience. This is the final test of endurance living apart and I am sure that your wife will get her visa soon. Plus, maybe its good for her to join you when its warmer in Spring rather than the harsh Winter cold right now so that you can do many more things together.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
pprcanada said:
I APPLIED FOR MY WIFE ON APRIL 5, 2013 AND EVERYTHING WAS GOING SMOOTH. LATER IN OCTOBER, NDVO CALLED MY WIFE TO SEND THE PAYMENT RECEIPT OF $1040 WHICH WE SEND WITHIN ONE WEEK. AFTER THAT NOBODY TOUCH THE FILE AS I GOT GCMC NOTES. IT STATES THAT INTERVIEW IS WAIVED, SECURITY PASSED, CRIMINALITY PASSED, MEDICAL PASSED, RELATIONSHIP LOOKS GENUINE. EVERYTHING IS OK IN FILE EXCEPT THE RRPF FEE OUTSTANDING $490. LAST WEEK THE MEDICAL AND PCC BOTH GET EXPIRED.

NOW AFTER 11 MONTHS, NDVO CALLED MY WIFE AND SAID EVERYTHING IS FINE WITH THE FILE, BUT YOUR HUSBAND MADE A MISTAKE :eek: :eek: THAT HE PAID WHOLE FEE IN ONE TRANSACTION. HE SHOULD PAY IN TWO TRANSACTIONS (WHAT THE F). IS HE TRYING TO ESCAPE..I MEAN HE DID NOT GET ANY BETTER EXCUSE.. :-X :-X

ANYWAY, NOW HE SAID THE MEDICAL IS EXPIRED. SO NDVO IS SENDING A LETTER WHICH WE HAVE TO TAKE TO THE DOCTOR AND HE WILL EXTEND THE VALIDATION OF MEDICAL. HENCE MY WIFE DON'T NEED TO GO FOR ANOTHER MEDICAL TEST. I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW IT CAN BE DONE. ANYONE ON THIS FORUM HAD ANY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS KIND OF ISSUE. PLEASE REPLY....
A lot of us paid our RRPF fees in the beginning when we submitted our application so nobody has yet come forward with the same dilemma that you brought to our attention. This is because it was noted online that there is a possibility that our applications will be delayed if all of the fees were not paid at the same time. Maybe it became too complicated for them to see that you paid two times when you paid your RRPF at a later date which is why they were delaying your application.

But you have nothing to worry about as everything is good, everything has been passed. Medicals can be extended by NDVO. So your wife will be getting her visa soon. Nothing to worry about as your waiting is coming to an end :)

vikrantnayyar

Dec 4, 2013
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 may 2013
AOR Received.
13 june 2013
File Transfer...
june 2013
Med's Done....
march 2013
Interview........
11- mar-2014
Passport Req..
16 june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-mar-2014
LANDED..........
04-04-2014
only one day left in my interview anybody who gone through interview in chandigarh ...... please give ur suggestion to me and help me to guide me regarding qus which might ask to me by visa officer

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
vikrantnayyar said:
only one day left in my interview anybody who gone through interview in chandigarh ...... please give ur suggestion to me and help me to guide me regarding qus which might ask to me by visa officer
Good luck for your interview. Be confident and answer all the questions they ask you with nothing but the truth. Your wife will be with you so nothing to worry about. Take your wedding album and some emails or skype log of after you sent you application. I am sure you will do fine and will pass with flying colours.

Prakar

Feb 14, 2014
Prakar said:
Any idea.. How many more months it would take approximately ?? Just to be prepared....
Hi All,

I received an update DM on March 5th 2014..

How long will it take for me to receive my passport ??
Do I have to contact the NDVO regarding this ??
Suggestions please.............

SAHIL SINGH

Mar 27, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2013
AOR Received.
16-05-2013
Med's Request
September 2016
Med's Done....
19-Feb-2013 Exp 5-Mar-2014
Interview........
19-Mar-2014 Rejected (Appealed June 2014)
Passport Req..
Old (20-06-2013) NEW - Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting (Hearing date is August 15th 2016) Succesfull
LANDED..........
Waiting
vikrantnayyar said:
Good luck for your Interview.

Regarding you interview I don't think it does matter where your interview is going to be taken in CHD or in Delhi, The procedure is going to be same.

So just don't panic why your Interview is @ CHD.

Best regards.