+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2013 APPLICANTS.

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Canada > Alberta > Calgary
waiting 2 exhale said:
I thought I was the only one (From Jan - May 2013 batch) who did not get a passport request..turns out you and one more person from Feb who did not get a ppr...did you apply for notes to see if they had sent you a passport request but somehow missed it? passport request is done by email but if you keep missing the request couple of times or the email address was wrong they might call your number but only after several trys
did you try sending in case specific enquiry

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
vikasgandhi said:
my wife received a letter from NDVO today asking for landing fee. but it didnt mention passport in the required documents, whereas at the bottom it says please send all the documents with passport in the same package.
is this PPR or we will receive another letter for PPR?
yes it is the passport request, so please send your passport , landing fees and all other documents that they have requested

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
bhatiameghna said:
So guys quick update...i am in CANADAAAAAAA with my family :)
The custom allowed me to get all my stuff jewelry and cash..and asked if there are goods to follow...if u have goods to follow plz carry the pictures of all the stuff as u have to submit the photos at the airport...
U will be provided social insurance number there itself at the airport !
Good luck guys
Preparing myself for the G1 license !
Hello Meghna

Congrats forour visa and welcome to Canada. I hope you are doing great with the bitter cold here. And wish you a very happy married life...

sunsweet

Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2013
AOR Received.
28-12-2013
File Transfer...
07-01-2014
Med's Request
13-08-2014, Remedical 21-08-2014,
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
IP 13-08-2014 DM 15-10-2014 Visa Recd 20-10-14
LANDED..........
1-12-2014
Hello

Wish you all a Happy Republic Day.

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Chinnmaye said:
Ohh thank you for your response. I know my brother-in-law got his PPR through e-mail and his case was processed in 6 months. He applied in November 2012 and got visa in april 2013. I thought i would be lucky like that but dont think so.lol. I am hoping atleast by June since thats when my hubby's medicals expire.

Wish you all the very best :)
hello

You are right buddy. Specially in march and April NDVO becomes super actice and you will see DM's bombarding.....

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Miracle of Jesus said:
Hi Myrah... Hope you had a wonderful safe journey... Now my Ecas is showing Medical received... dont know which one helped., case specific enquiry or MP enquiry... :p Thank God ... Im very much relieved now.. Hopefully i may get a call soon. Med expiring on March 13. Thanks for all your help.
Hey Bud, Send a case specific enquiry,....

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
RMGILL said:
Hello there.. I applied my husband. Delhi embassy took passport in August
And now I am pregnent 26weeks. My husband s medical will expire on feb.22. I heard
That they give visa before medical expired:)
they usually issue the visa before expiring of medicals but if they are not done with their processing yet they will ask your husband to redo medicals

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
krunalpatel2010 said:
Visa Office......: NDVO
App. Filed.......: 08-05-2013
AOR Received.: 27-05-2013
File Transfer...: 30-05-2013
Med's Done....: 04-03-2013
Passport Req..: 20-06-2013
In Process......: 7th Nov. 2013
VISA ISSUED...: need before 31st jan 2013
LANDED..........: surprise :(
thanks krunal for sharing your timeline, and i believe you will be getting good new soon. keep an eye on your phone. they might call you to ask if you can fly before your medicals expiry date.

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
bhatiameghna said:
See i have a paper in which my sin no is mentioned and other details..the officer told me that u will get it delivered to ur address by 3 weeks !!
Maybe its new.! But i have experienced it 2 days back so ofcourse i know better what happened at the airport.
Thanks
that might be the new thingy that they have introduced and thanks for sharing the info Meghna

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Myrah7 said:
hey guys reached safe and sound.. :p..immigration process was just 5 mins for me..........no issues no problem.....and everyone just smiled and welcomed ............OMGGGGGGGG its so cold..... :eek: :eek: :eek:
just one thing when u get the visa and the landing papers with that...whatever address is on that paper .........that's the same address where your pr card is mailed........by chance if that's not your address they provide u with a paper with the process to chg the address to send the pr card...either u fax them or call them and confirm the new address........... ;D that's all coz my papers had his old address ....... 8)

on flight they give u the declaration form where u fill up your name address bday etc .....if u have anything to declare go for immigration they stamp and send u to the other room where the officer takes the second landing paper with your pic stamps the 1st paper and gives u back and its done :D its the most simple process and I thought it wld be complicated :) no one asked how much cash how much jewellery all they asked was any goods to follow that's all :) :D ;D I had 3 very heavy bags so took the porter to carry my bags cost me 10$ gave him extra 10$ tip.........:) :) :)
Hello My friend

Welcome to canada. and glad to see that your immigration was smooth. stay warm and keep in touch

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
alifk said:
An update from me:
I received my GCMS 2 days back....Eligibility and medical is passed...Security and criminality not started. Interview waived and notes says relationship is genuine. Location of file: FCU-RFV. IP since 14th dec, 2013.
Did MP enquiry and got a reply that background checks are pending and there is no time limit for that. They asked us to do an enquiry in april after 3 months if its not done until then.
Don't know how long is it going to take now???? :( :( :'( :'(
hey thats good news. congrats buddy. you will get it anytime soon.................