march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
angelish said:
congratulations to all who got their shiny visa recently.....

after reading so many "i have reached" and " OMG its soo cold here"
i keep dreaming about when i will reach :'(
does NDVO change status every weekend only???
We cant say if NDVO changes status on the weekend too or not. Sometimes they do since they did update last sunday. Mostly they update on monday i think. lets hope that they will update blast of IPs or Dms tmr (sunday) :D :D hopefully you will hear good news tooo..wish you a speedy visa! :) :) :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
sumeshchd said:
Mine Medical expires in march 1st week also,but till now not received any good news.i m very frustrated. :-X :-X
Oh yee thats awesome if your medical expires in March first week, then you will hear good news soon and they may give you an extension for the medicals. Maybe you should talk to MP about your medical date and email to NDVO too to avoid the delay. Have you tried gcms recently yet? Dont worry. Praying for you to get a speedy visa!!!! Im proud of you to be here and being so patient. Keep this uppp! :D :D :D God bless!

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Canada > Alberta > Calgary
satrup said:
The interview lasted for about 40 minutes. We were loaded with proofs, but they did not see even one. I am hoping they only want the papers.... Which I mailed now. Waiting,,,
they rarely see the proofs only exception is if they request additional documents for interview.. they just want to cross check the info that we submit in the application and also it is part of their internal quality assurance

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
sunsweet said:
Good Day indeed. Sun came out. I received the Passport Request from NDVO today 23 Jan 2014.

Application 6.11.13
AOR 28.12.13
Sponsorship approval 07.01.2014
File transferred to NDVO 07.01.2014
Passport request 23.01.2014
great news. thanks for sharing the info buddy... now just relax and wait for the next update

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Raman kaur said:
the thing which I find funny is why is ndvo not working on our file....I knw in this forum there r a few more like us.....I m actually laughin at my luck.....bcz neither gcms notes nor mp enquiry is helping my file.

thy have kept our files for last batch....but why..... I think i have to wait till May 2014 to get my answers....ahhhhhh I wish I sleep like a sleeping beauty and whn my visa come my MIL kisses me..on cheek....hahah.....sorry this is ndvo effect
raman ji, i can totally understand your situation. its been too long for you. but hats off to your patience...

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
abhishekgoel007 said:
Hello Wonderful Peeps

File got approved for Sponsership and got Transferred to NDVO on 21st Jan 2014 and
Also for PR Application Medical results got updated Yesterday (Medical results have been received.)....
:) :) :) :) :p :p :p :p
Thats great news! Congrats! :D Hopefully you get ppr in a month. All the best! :)

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
waiting 2 exhale said:
why May 2014? is it the date for next review? I asked one person who is still waiting for passport request and if there was any difference in our files. It's the same only thing I used a lawyer and he/she did not and the address for me is my lawyer's and his/hers is their own address. Fine if they want to schedule an interview or review my file 10 months later but at least inform me so that I don't have check my ecas or ask my lawyer everyday and get frustrated. It is straining my relationship with my significant other and we are on the verge of quitting this whole process.
Hey Buddy

I know its been very challenging to wait, and also it affects the relation and daily life. but buddy instead of losing hope be strong and be a fighter and you will get it soon and dont even think about giving up

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
tired_of_the_wait said:
no, it shows 'Decision Made'. Apparently in my case the status was never updated to IP. it directly went to DM from 'Application received'. No phone call yet. so i'm assuming they have dispatched the passport and i should receive it soon... unless, they are upto something else, which i desperately hope should not be the case.
wow thats great news. it means that you will be getting your passport with shiny visa soon

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
tired_of_the_wait said:
lol... i sit at office all day... so i constantly look at my phone for a call by my FIL saying - beta aa gaya tera shiny visa... jaa simran jaa, jee le apni zindagi.. lol

i sincerely pray that they update u with progress on ur file very soon
lolz. bade bade desho mei choti choti baatein hoti rehti hai

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Anishka said:
Thanks to everyone who took time to congratulate us! Everyone's support is highly appreciated.

I will answer specific questions of everyone as soon as i'm coming back to Canada in about 1week and half. But i'm sure you all understand that I would prefer to focus for now on my hubby during the time i'm still in India... Lol! So don't worry I don't forget any of you and I'll return back to you shortly!
Hey congrats once again buddy. Wish you get all the happiness and enjoy with your hubby.. Have a happy married life.... :) :)

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
missin u said:
unless I'm mistaken,doctors are supposed to send medical report to NDVO instead of CPC-Missisauga for outside Canada spouse cases.............
i always thought,they send medical reports to CHC,new delhi but don't the exact procedure..........it's the NDVO that processes the case after sponsorship evaluation part is done........
as per the new system. they just submit it to a online system and with the copy of medicals that we send they just verify it with barcode. then they download them and attach them to applicant's file