4th Feb 2013
Passport Req..
9th Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
TLSD said:
Yes indeed they are "online" now I would think you are fine ! But the medical exam was not included on the original application we submitted there for CPC Mississauga requested that he get it done ASAP , but every panel physician said my husband was not in there "system" ?? But we had letter from CPC requesting so someone finally agreed to do it , but could only send the report physically to NDVO ? Now I wondering if they will find it??? And attach it?? Or is it lost?
I would like to share my experience with you. I am the principal applicant, my husband filed the application at CPC Mississauga and even we had not attached my medicals in it. My husband received a letter dated 29th Jan from CPC Mississauga asking me to get the medicals done asap.

What they had requested was a copy of IMM1017 (copy 2) signed by a Designated Medical Practitioner (DMP) for me, the principal applicant and was required to send it to them by March 25th but we got it done as soon as possible, I made an appointment with a DMP and was called on 4th Feb to get the medicals done. I reached the hospital with the print of the letter which was sent to my husband by CIC. I got my medicals done on 4th Feb, The DMP signed and stamped form IMM 1017 copy 2 and gave that to me. I then couriered the original of copy 2 along with the payment receipt from the hospital to my husband in Canada and he sent it to the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga.

They were just looking for proof that I had taken the medical exam which is provided by way of submitting copy 2 of IMM 1017 signed by the DMP. The results of the medical was forwarded directly to the Canadian consulate in New Delhi on the very day ie 4th Feb and it reached NDVO on 7th Feb (I followed it up with the Hospital and they further gave me the number to the courier service they had used along with the tracking numbers. I then got in touch with the courier company and they informed me that the parcel was received at the NDVO on 7th feb.) Post that my husband submitted the IMM1017 (copy 2) signed by a Designated Medical Practitioner (DMP) + payment receipt from the hospital to CPC Mississauga. Once they received it they sent a letter on 13th feb to my husband informing that the file was transferred to NDVO for further processing. Given below is my timeline which might help you.

Category - In - Canada Work Permit/Family class Spouse Sponsorship
Visa office - New Delhi
Application Sent - 4th Jan 2013
Application Received by CIC as per tracking - 7th Jan 2013
Started processing the application - 24th Jan 2013
AOR (if any) - 13th February 2013
Sponsorship Approval - 13th February 2013
Medical requested - Letter dated - 24th Jan 2013 received by my husband on 29th Jan 2013
Medical done - 4th Feb 2013
Passport requested - 9th March 2013
Passport sent - 9th March 2013
Passport received by CIC delhi - 11th March 2013
E-cas: "We received your application for permanent residence on January 7, 2013. Medical results have been received."
Current Status as on 15th April 2013 - Awaiting PR

Hope my experience can help you in some way. If you still have questions you can write back and I'll try to answer it.

Good luck with your application.

Regards,
mum_girl

VB20

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 13
File Transfer...
April 09
Med's Done....
Feb 18
Passport Req..
May 06
VISA ISSUED...
DM: Sep 06
mum_girl said:
I would like to share my experience with you. I am the principal applicant, my husband filed the application at CPC Mississauga and even we had not attached my medicals in it. My husband received a letter dated 29th Jan from CPC Mississauga asking me to get the medicals done asap.

What they had requested was a copy of IMM1017 (copy 2) signed by a Designated Medical Practitioner (DMP) for me, the principal applicant and was required to send it to them by March 25th but we got it done as soon as possible, I made an appointment with a DMP and was called on 4th Feb to get the medicals done. I reached the hospital with the print of the letter which was sent to my husband by CIC. I got my medicals done on 4th Feb, The DMP signed and stamped form IMM 1017 copy 2 and gave that to me. I then couriered the original of copy 2 along with the payment receipt from the hospital to my husband in Canada and he sent it to the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga.

They were just looking for proof that I had taken the medical exam which is provided by way of submitting copy 2 of IMM 1017 signed by the DMP. The results of the medical was forwarded directly to the Canadian consulate in New Delhi on the very day ie 4th Feb and it reached NDVO on 7th Feb (I followed it up with the Hospital and they further gave me the number to the courier service they had used along with the tracking numbers. I then got in touch with the courier company and they informed me that the parcel was received at the NDVO on 7th feb.) Post that my husband submitted the IMM1017 (copy 2) signed by a Designated Medical Practitioner (DMP) + payment receipt from the hospital to CPC Mississauga. Once they received it they sent a letter on 13th feb to my husband informing that the file was transferred to NDVO for further processing. Given below is my timeline which might help you.

Visa office - New Delhi
Medical requested - Letter dated - 24th Jan 2013 received by my husband on 29th Jan 2013
E-cas: "We received your application for permanent residence on January 7, 2013. Medical results have been received."

Hope my experience can help you in some way. If you still have questions you can write back and I'll try to answer it.

Regards,
mum_girl
Hi Mum_girl,

Do you have any travel history in your passport from past?

mum_girl

Apr 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th Jan 2013
AOR Received.
13th Feb 2013
File Transfer...
13th Feb 2013
Med's Request
29th Jan 2013
Med's Done....
4th Feb 2013
Passport Req..
9th Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
VB20 said:
Hi Mum_girl,

Do you have any travel history in your passport from past?
Yes I do but I traveled for a brief time ie less than 6 months.

VB20

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 13
File Transfer...
April 09
Med's Done....
Feb 18
Passport Req..
May 06
VISA ISSUED...
James.007 said:
Hi VB20,

The following are the members who have their applications within the same time frame
-Buds
-Bhupi20
-James.007
-VB20
Hi Bhupi20 and James.007

Do you guys have travel history on applicant's passport?

vrajput

Star Member
Jul 30, 2012
Buds said:
Not yet....we got medical done on feb-6-2013...and the hospital say it has been sent...

but not updated E-cas....lets see...

Hey Buds and hshj...

Did u try contacting NDVO regarding this ?? My husabnds medical was done in last week of Feb.. and still no update on ECAS... This is really bothering me as to y the status is not updated !! :(

Thanks

hm82

Star Member
Jul 8, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
31-Dec-2012
AOR Received.
18-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
18-Aug-2012
Passport Req..
08-Mar-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-Apr-2013
LANDED..........
2-May-2013
James.007 said:
@ hm82

So when are u planning to come to Canada... :)
I think u must be very excited...isn't it ?

I wish you a happy life ahead buddy.
May 2nd - tickets booked ! Had to wrap up a few things at work before leaving .. else would have left this week itself :) Thanks mate, all the best for your app !

hjsj

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-FEB-2013
AOR Received.
28-FEB-2013
File Transfer...
28-MAR-2013
Med's Done....
09-FEB-2013
Passport Req..
11-MAY-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-NOV-2013
I'm not rushing to contact them yet. I was hoping for a status update this week but so far nothing has happened. Maybe next week. It could be because they're clearing applications from 2012 (just by looking at the 2012 New Delhi thread) and have not gotten around updating some of the newer files from 2013. Don't worry about it though. I'm sure they will get to it at some point. Also, if you contact them right away, it does annoy them. Lets hope for some updates next week...

vrajput said:
Hey Buds and hshj...

Did u try contacting NDVO regarding this ?? My husabnds medical was done in last week of Feb.. and still no update on ECAS... This is really bothering me as to y the status is not updated !! :(

Thanks

James.007

Feb 5, 2013
T.O.
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
Sep 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Nov 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 2015
LANDED..........
VB20 said:
Hi Bhupi20 and James.007

Do you guys have travel history on applicant's passport?
Nope

James.007

Feb 5, 2013
T.O.
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
Sep 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Nov 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 2015
LANDED..........
Welcome aboard buddy...

Welcome to CANADA... :)

hm82 said:
May 2nd - tickets booked ! Had to wrap up a few things at work before leaving .. else would have left this week itself :) Thanks mate, all the best for your app !

James.007

Feb 5, 2013
T.O.
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
Sep 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Nov 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 2015
LANDED..........
I wouldn't recommend to contact CIC at this point as this is still within the time frame. They will not answer your enquiries. If you are lucky enough to get a hold of a nice agent, then probably they might provide you some more details

But I am not sure if the CIC call centres agents will have access to your immigration file overseas

@Senior Members: Can you please comment on this

vrajput said:
Hey Buds and hshj...

Thanks

James.007

Feb 5, 2013
T.O.
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
Sep 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Nov 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 2015
LANDED..........
Thanks for sharing your information mum_girl

mum_girl said:

Visa office - New Delhi

Regards,
mum_girl

mum_girl

Apr 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th Jan 2013
AOR Received.
13th Feb 2013
File Transfer...
13th Feb 2013
Med's Request
29th Jan 2013
Med's Done....
4th Feb 2013
Passport Req..
9th Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
James.007 said:
I wouldn't recommend to contact CIC at this point as this is still within the time frame. They will not answer your enquiries. If you are lucky enough to get a hold of a nice agent, then probably they might provide you some more details

But I am not sure if the CIC call centres agents will have access to your immigration file overseas

@ Senior Members: Can you please comment on this
Hi all,

Given below is some of the information I came across and thought of sharing it with you'll. Hope it helps.

Why has the status of my application on CAS not changed, even though I sent it a long time ago?

Client Application Status (CAS) may not show some activities on your file for many weeks. That is because the visa offices and the case processing centres get a lot of information.
In many cases, an in-process file is actually waiting in a queue for initial review. Applications are handled in the order they are received and on a case-by-case basis. The waiting time in this queue can be long. Applications are processed according to the application processing times at a given location.
In addition, CAS does not show some other actions—such as security checks—at all. So it may appear as though nothing is happening to your file, even though you have had interactions with Citizenship and Immigration Canada recently.

How can I update or ask about an application in progress?

If your application is already in progress, use the Client Application Status (CAS) service. This online service allows you to view the status of your immigration and/or citizenship application online.
You can also use the Case Specific Enquiry link on the website for the visa office if:
• you wish to report important changes regarding your application, such as
o births,
o deaths,
o marriages,
o divorces,
o adoptions,
o changes in address,
o changes in employment,
o acquisition of a new educational credential or
o results of an approved language test;
• you are seeking information that is not available via the Client Application Status service; or
• the processing of your application is taking longer than the normal processing time (you will not get an answer if the normal processing time has not yet elapsed).

How often is the information on the Client Application Status (CAS) service updated?

CAS is updated weekly. Please check the application processing times to see how long it will take to process your application.

The Client Application Status site is updated weekly, usually on Tuesdays.

Just a suggestion - We don't need to check E-cas daily and save ourselves from the worry we go through when we don't see any updates. We can check it on every Wednesday as for the rest of the days it remains the same.

Good luck with your applications. Hope we all get our PR's soon.

Regards,
mum_girl

VB20

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 13
File Transfer...
April 09
Med's Done....
Feb 18
Passport Req..
May 06
VISA ISSUED...
hm82 said:
Hi Hm82

Congratulations to you!!! Your file seems to be gotten the fastest visa.. looking at your timeline gives me hope.. :)

I am wondering what made your file go thru fast? there are many applicants in 2012 thread still waiting for visa..

Could you please describe your situation to us.. like what was the positivness in your submission... I just want to compare it with mine.. looking at ur timeline is giving me too many hopes.. before i build all those hope I want to know if I can even compare my file with yours.. Please!!

Thanks!

mum_girl

Apr 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th Jan 2013
AOR Received.
13th Feb 2013
File Transfer...
13th Feb 2013
Med's Request
29th Jan 2013
Med's Done....
4th Feb 2013
Passport Req..
9th Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
James.007 said:
Thanks for sharing your information mum_girl
You're very welcome :)

Buds

Sep 11, 2012
CALGARY
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 02, 2014
AOR Received.
Not Yet
File Transfer...
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Not Yet
Passport Req..
---
vrajput said:
Hey Buds and hshj...

Thanks
I have not contacted yet....