Waived
Passport Req..
27-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made August 19th, passport received August 22nd
LANDED..........
September 14
mum_girl said:
Dear if you compare my timeline with yours its clearly running late by little over a month, my application was received on 7th jan 2013 (whereas your application was received on 21st Feb 2013) my file was transferred on 13th Feb 2013 (whereas your file was transferred on 18th march 2013) and I received the PPR on 9th march. So if we simply compare my timeline with yours then you should expect the PPR within 24-25 days post the file transfer, your file was transferred on 18th March 2013 so you should expect a PPR soon. If there's something missing on your file then you would be asked for it. Also no response from CIC or NDVO doesn't necessarily mean that there's something wrong, it could also mean that your file is in queue. Well I can't comment on the interview part as I am sailing in the same boat. All we have to do is to stay positive and be patient. I'll pray that you get your PPR soon. Good luck with your application and keep us posted.
Yes, I know it's running late, that is why I am concerned. People on the February 2013 board have ALL received PPR's, that is why I am asking. Being patient is fine but letting weeks and weeks go by without contacting them or finding out why is not sitting well with me. This process is just too long to sit on something that might be a problem.

mum_girl

Apr 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th Jan 2013
AOR Received.
13th Feb 2013
File Transfer...
13th Feb 2013
Med's Request
29th Jan 2013
Med's Done....
4th Feb 2013
Passport Req..
9th Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
skas13 said:
Yes, I know it's running late, that is why I am concerned. People on the February 2013 board have ALL received PPR's, that is why I am asking. Being patient is fine but letting weeks and weeks go by without contacting them or finding out why is not sitting well with me. This process is just too long to sit on something that might be a problem.
I understand and feel your pain. Hope seniors in this forum could help shed some light in your situation. Also have you tried to make some case specific inquiries?

Check out this link https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi

But don't expect a reply soon as they take their own sweet time to reply.

Harshiddhi005

Mar 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-MAY-2013 REACHED CIC-M ON 10-MAY-2013
AOR Received.
1-JUNE-2013
File Transfer...
4-JUNE-2013
Med's Done....
5-FEB-2013
Passport Req..
20-JUNE-2013 REACED NEW DELHI ON 27-JUNE-2013
VISA ISSUED...
HOPEFULLY SOON
LANDED..........
HOPEFULLY SOON
If a person doesnt have a travel historyof foreign lands they ask for passport almost afrer they have made decision for ur application ask u to send ur passport n in 2 weeks u get ur passport back... They dont need passport if u have no history of foreign land... I think this is what i have understood n observed from the forums i read...

skas13

Feb 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2013
AOR Received.
1-03-2013
File Transfer...
18-03-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made August 19th, passport received August 22nd
LANDED..........
September 14
Harshiddhi005 said:
If a person doesnt have a travel historyof foreign lands they ask for passport almost afrer they have made decision for ur application ask u to send ur passport n in 2 weeks u get ur passport back... They dont need passport if u have no history of foreign land... I think this is what i have understood n observed from the forums i read...
Really? In a way that makes sense as my husband has never been outside of India. Interesting if that is true.

mum_girl

Apr 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th Jan 2013
AOR Received.
13th Feb 2013
File Transfer...
13th Feb 2013
Med's Request
29th Jan 2013
Med's Done....
4th Feb 2013
Passport Req..
9th Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
skas13 said:
Really? In a way that makes sense as my husband has never been outside of India. Interesting if that is true.
@Harshiddhi005 - Thanks for clearing that doubt which help explain skas13 better of her situation. Your answer help clear doubts in my mind too with regards to my application. See I have traveled abroad a couple of times maybe that's why they're taking their time to send my passport back.

@Skas13 - I am glad you got the answer to your query. Now that explains why I got a PPR before your husband got it.

Thanks a bunch and keep up the good work.

mum_girl

Apr 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th Jan 2013
AOR Received.
13th Feb 2013
File Transfer...
13th Feb 2013
Med's Request
29th Jan 2013
Med's Done....
4th Feb 2013
Passport Req..
9th Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Harshiddhi005 said:
@Harshiddhi005 - Hey I have a quick question to ask you hope you can answer that for me. Can you please tell me so as to when your application shows "In process" as my E-cas has been stuck on to Application received status forever, further more it says :"We received your application for permanent residence on January 7, 2013. Medical results have been received."

Would you know anything about it?

If not can any senior members help me with this.

Thanks a bunch and keep up the good work.

mickeyindia

Dec 14, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mickeyindia said:
Folks,

For PPR to NDVO , do we have to send them a return envelope or something to VO to send us our passports once approved?
People who already submitted their passports , get back to me please.
Anyone ??

mum_girl

Apr 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th Jan 2013
AOR Received.
13th Feb 2013
File Transfer...
13th Feb 2013
Med's Request
29th Jan 2013
Med's Done....
4th Feb 2013
Passport Req..
9th Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
mickeyindia said:
Anyone ??
When I received the PPR via email, I took a print out of the email. I submitted that along with my passport and sent it across to NDVO via DTDC. We don't have to submit a return envelope along with them. Just make sure that you reference your application number on the envelope that you're addressing it to them. Based on the application number they can reference it to your application and return it to the address mentioned on your file. Hope this answers your question.

Good luck with your application.

Harshiddhi005

Mar 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
1-JUNE-2013
File Transfer...
4-JUNE-2013
Med's Done....
5-FEB-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
HOPEFULLY SOON
LANDED..........
HOPEFULLY SOON
@ mumgurl
i think ur "in process" means only criminal background check is leftn that is lil long proceds thn our documents n other background check like document check usually if u have smooth n straightforward file n if the applicants are genuine thn they take 3n half month of whole process so chillax guys u r in que to get the visas soon... After they ask for passport it totally upto our history of travel in foreign lands as they use our passports in interpol n other international security checks n whn u dnt have such history u provide thm police verification on which the process is being done... Gud luck hope this helps... M not expert jst logical...

mum_girl

Apr 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th Jan 2013
AOR Received.
13th Feb 2013
File Transfer...
13th Feb 2013
Med's Request
29th Jan 2013
Med's Done....
4th Feb 2013
Passport Req..
9th Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Harshiddhi005 said:
@ mumgurl
i think ur "in process" means only criminal background check is leftn that is lil long proceds thn our documents n other background check like document check usually if u have smooth n straightforward file n if the applicants are genuine thn they take 3n half month of whole process so chillax guys u r in que to get the visas soon... After they ask for passport it totally upto our history of travel in foreign lands as they use our passports in interpol n other international security checks n whn u dnt have such history u provide thm police verification on which the process is being done... Gud luck hope this helps... M not expert jst logical...
Thanks a bunch for replying. My case is super clear and its almost more than a month that they've had my passport with them. So I guess I just have to do the waiting game say for another 2 and half months, right?

Oh but my status doesn't say "In process" yet, well should it say at some point?

Sorry if I am bothering you with these questions.

mickeyindia

Dec 14, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mum_girl said:
When I received the PPR via email, I took a print out of the email. I submitted that along with my passport and sent it across to NDVO via DTDC. We don't have to submit a return envelope along with them. Just make sure that you reference your application number on the envelope that you're addressing it to them. Based on the application number they can reference it to your application and return it to the address mentioned on your file. Hope this answers your question.

Good luck with your application.
Thanks dear.
Also, i have read in Indian forums that Blue dart is recommended service for sending passport to NDVO , the reason being they accept PO box numbers.
In your case , DTDC accepted PO box number?

Harshiddhi005

Mar 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
1-JUNE-2013
File Transfer...
4-JUNE-2013
Med's Done....
5-FEB-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
HOPEFULLY SOON
LANDED..........
HOPEFULLY SOON
@ mickeyindia
i think u shud send ur letter of passport request with ur passport so they knw that ur file n application number is this... Send it soon... N i dont think u shud send anyother pics as the genuine case verification is already done now they are on with jst security check with u after they request u for passport... Gud luck... Hope this helps :)

mum_girl

Apr 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th Jan 2013
AOR Received.
13th Feb 2013
File Transfer...
13th Feb 2013
Med's Request
29th Jan 2013
Med's Done....
4th Feb 2013
Passport Req..
9th Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
mickeyindia said:
Thanks dear.
Also, i have read in Indian forums that Blue dart is recommended service for sending passport to NDVO , the reason being they accept PO box numbers.
In your case , DTDC accepted PO box number?
Yes DTDC worked fine for me. I submitted my passport on 9th March 2013 saturday evening and it reached first thing on monday morning. All you have to do is to make sure that you get a tracking number and you may want to eat the courier guy's head until you get a confirmation from them that NDVO received it...that's what I did along with checking it online... lol ;)

mickeyindia

Dec 14, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Harshiddhi005 said:
@ mickeyindia
i think u shud send ur letter of passport request with ur passport so they knw that ur file n application number is this... Send it soon... N i dont think u shud send anyother pics as the genuine case verification is already done now they are on with jst security check with u after they request u for passport... Gud luck... Hope this helps :)
Thanks mate and I really hope your words come true and I can reunite with my wife soon.
Its really hard for newly married couples to get to experience long distant relationship due to the processing times and queue.

Harshiddhi005

Mar 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
1-JUNE-2013
File Transfer...
4-JUNE-2013
Med's Done....
5-FEB-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
HOPEFULLY SOON
LANDED..........
HOPEFULLY SOON
@ mumgurl
I said the whole application thing means evn the assessment of sponsor is included so guess jst another 1n half month :) if everything is clear n straightforward to thm... I will type one more thing on whole process in 10-15 mins. .