Re-med Nov 25
Passport Req..
09 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP Nov 11; DM 2014 Jan 19; Received pp with visa Jan 21
LANDED..........
Feb 4, 2014
Myrah7 said:
hehe :) shopping makes the mind relax and anyways its better to shop from here and winter stuff from thr....so much cheaper here.....any extra bag is 200$ .......on jet
ya, it good idea to bring casual wear n light jackets only. don't take extra stress buying many things at a time. come to canada n buy stuffs like down jackets. Before coming here I had brought some stuffs in Nepal. i have not even opened that bag till now even after staying here for 3 yrs. So, don't waste your time n money, just buy casual wear, fancy wear, shoes, casual ornaments..thats it

Namachii

Mar 4, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JN 009 said:
mum_girl, finebalance, mangi, namachii, rupan, gupta417, magesss

Guys, haven't heard from you all for a long time. hope all is well with all of you.

Any news from any of you ? We all are Jan applicants and have submitted PP in March.

When are we going to hear good news............
Hey JN 009, sorry abt my late reply.
My ecas shows 'Application received' and 'Medical results' received (Medical update has been added recently).
I have been ordering GCMS just to make sure I'm not missing anything.
GCMS shows that 'Eligibility' and 'Medicals' are in progress. 'Security' & 'Criminality' are not started yet.

Hope to hear back something good soon. This patience testing phase is getting over the edge.
I'm tentatively planning for an India trip in October, if I don't hear anything before that. I can't wait to see my wife!
What's happening on your end, JN 009?

I'm not checking this forum very often like before, so might have missed some updates.
Any updates from you guys, since we are in similar timelines:
mum_girl, finebalance, mangi, rupan, gupta417, magesss?

Hopefully we get more positive vibes for Jan-Feb applicants in coming weeks!
Good luck to all of us!

kiratjohal

Star Member
Mar 8, 2011
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-2013
AOR Received.
08-03-2013
File Transfer...
08-03-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2012
Passport Req..
16-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-10-2013
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
Namachii said:
My ecas shows 'Application received' and 'Medical results received (Medical update has been added recently).
GCMS shows that 'Eligibility' and 'Medicals' are in progress. 'Security' & 'Criminality' are not started yet.

Hope to hear back something good soon. This patience testing phase is getting over the edge.
I'm tentatively planning for an India trip in October, if I don't hear anything before that.
What's happening on your end?

Good luck to all of us!

Dont worry this week will bring luck to many ppl....

Namachii

Mar 4, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kiratjohal said:
Dont worry this week will bring luck to many ppl....
Let that happen, Kiratjohal!
That would be nice to see!

So have you ordered your GCMS and any updates from the notes (since you are in similar timeline)?

gupta417

Apr 29, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2013
AOR Received.
06-02-2013
File Transfer...
19-02-2013
Med's Done....
01-01-2013
Passport Req..
09-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2013
Namachii said:
My ecas shows 'Application received' and 'Medical results' received (Medical update has been added recently).

I'm tentatively planning for an India trip in October, if I don't hear anything before that.

I'm not checking this forum very often like before, so might have missed some updates.

Good luck to all of us!
I am also in same situation as yours... except for me, Medicals is passed and eligibility is "Recommend Passed" & criminality and security not started... this was the status as of July first week... even I am planning for a trip in this October if my wife doesn't get VISA by then...
I hoep we will hear good news soon...

- Gupta

kiratjohal

Star Member
Mar 8, 2011
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-2013
AOR Received.
08-03-2013
File Transfer...
08-03-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2012
Passport Req..
16-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-10-2013
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
Namachii said:
Let that happen, Kiratjohal!
That would be nice to see!

So have you ordered your GCMS and any updates from the notes (since you are in similar timeline)?
No I didnt ordered gcms notes yet... I m thinking to order them now. but I do have strong feeling to hear good news in coming couple of weeks...

beant1923

Aug 12, 2013
Namachii said:

I'm tentatively planning for an India trip in October, if I don't hear anything before that. I can't wait to see my wife!

Good luck to all of us!
I am also with u...jan 03 appilcant and passport req on 9th march...and still waiting...my ecas..is application and medical received..

poojadhir

Jul 14, 2013
kiratjohal said:
No I didnt ordered gcms notes yet... I m thinking to order them now. but I do have strong feeling to hear good news in coming couple of weeks...
hi everyone I'm new to this so don't mind my stupid questions I was just wondering what are gmc notes and how to I apply for them

suban

Jul 11, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 Jan 2013
AOR Received.
24 Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Re-med Nov 25
Passport Req..
09 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Feb 4, 2014
beant1923 said:
I am also with u...jan 03 appilcant and passport req on 9th march...and still waiting...my ecas..is application and medical received..
Exactly same time-line as mine. The only difference is medical. My e-cas does not show medical received coz i had sent medical report in a single package while applying. I mean together with all the IMM008ssssss and other docs

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
suban said:
ya, it good idea to bring casual wear n light jackets only. don't take extra stress buying many things at a time. come to canada n buy stuffs like down jackets. Before coming here I had brought some stuffs in Nepal. i have not even opened that bag till now even after staying here for 3 yrs. So, don't waste your time n money, just buy casual wear, fancy wear, shoes, casual ornaments..thats it
Buying clothes from India is useless, its better to buy things here

What I'd suggest is to bring the thngs where people don't realize the most

1) Mosquito Racket
2) Medicine - as many out with prescription only, they are required at many times - eg., Amoxicillin ( Antibiotic - given for dental an other matters ), Spasmonil ( Bad Stomach Ache and Cramps ), Crocin, Eye Drops, Balms, Soframycin ( itch, bites - this is the best ), offcourse any prescription meds
3) Please Please Please get your dental checked up - from root canal to wisdom tooth to cavity - seen people get lot of dental aches in this climate and it cost a fortune - so if you can get anything done there, do it
4) Any other issues from skin tag to itchy foot - get it checked there

It sucks to sit a doctors place who only has stipulated 20 mins to see u and will rush u off, its not like India where they talk to u and have great bed side manners ( but offcourse depends on the doctor )
5) Car Insurance - bring as much experience on paper so you get discounts, find someone who can do it for you
6) Maggie/Knorr chinese soups ( I adore them as you dont get the same here ), saffron if you use a lot

suban

Jul 11, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 Jan 2013
AOR Received.
24 Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Re-med Nov 25
Passport Req..
09 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Feb 4, 2014
user828 said:

1) Mosquito Racket
2) Medicine - as many out with prescription only, they are required at many times - eg., Amoxicillin ( Antibiotic - given for dental an other matters ), Spasmonil ( Bad Stomach Ache and Cramps ), Crocin, Eye Drops, Balms, Soframycin ( itch, bites - this is the best ), offcourse any prescription meds
3) Please Please Please get your dental checked up - from root canal to wisdom tooth to cavity - seen people get lot of dental aches in this climate and it cost a fortune - so if you can get anything done there, do it

It sucks to sit a doctors place who only has stipulated 20 mins to see u and will rush u off, its not like India where they talk to u and have great bed side manners ( but offcourse depends on the doctor )
5) Car Insurance - bring as much experience on paper so you get discounts, find someone who can do it for you
6) Maggie/Knorr chinese soups ( I adore them as you dont get the same here ), saffron if you use a lot
Mosquito Racket? funny....If you are bringing it, plz bring mosquitoes also coz there is no mosquito in apts n homes in toronto

HarvB

Star Member
Aug 16, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
AOR Received.
June 2013
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Done....
March 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
LANDED..........
Soon..........In Vancouver BC (Beautiful British Columbia)
Singh786 said:
Hi Harv are u live in Vancouver
yes ! you in vancouver aswell ?

HarvB

Star Member
Aug 16, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
AOR Received.
June 2013
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Done....
March 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
LANDED..........
Soon..........In Vancouver BC (Beautiful British Columbia)
user828 said:

1) Mosquito Racket

1) mosquito racket: you don't really need that in canada !
2) Medicine is a good idea, but you can get many here at reasonable prices.
3) Dental is very important, it is very very very important, if it's something major, especially if you don't have any kind of coverage.
4) 20 min is a decent time for a doctor to check you with your problems, that's why they are there for you. There are a lot of good doctors around. You have to find one that's right for you.
5)car insurance is a good one, it helps a lot in the long run.
6) Maggie/Knorr chinese soups: You can get all that here at indian shops as well as canadian stores. There are lots of indian shops here in canada!

By the way, where you coming to in canada? or are you the applicant ?

anisha patel

Feb 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 APR 2013
AOR Received.
23 APR 2013
File Transfer...
23 APR 2013
Med's Done....
31 JAN 2013
Passport Req..
23 May 2013 but sent on 22 Jul 2013
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
harinder1827 said:
itni jaldi myra how are u sure :eek: :eek: :eek: ??? ??? ki september mein milega appko
I and myrah know , no matter what we r gng in sept ! Its r positivity

can_4visa

Jun 23, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2013
AOR Received.
02-04-2013
File Transfer...
23-04-2013
Med's Done....
19-02-2013
Passport Req..
24-05-2013 (As per GCMS notes)- missed it as no email received.
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2013
LANDED..........
07-12-2013
HarvB said:
1) mosquito racket: you don't really need that in canada !
2) Medicine is a good idea, but you can get many here at reasonable prices.
3) Dental is very important, it is very very very important, if it's something major, especially if you don't have any kind of coverage.
4) 20 min is a decent time for a doctor to check you with your problems, that's why they are there for you. There are a lot of good doctors around. You have to find one that's right for you.
5)car insurance is a good one, it helps a lot in the long run.
6) Maggie/Knorr chinese soups: You can get all that here at indian shops as well as canadian stores. There are lots of indian shops here in canada!

By the way, where you coming to in canada? or are you the applicant ?
Some things depends upon the place where you are going, you can easily get Indian products at affordable price in Vancouver or GTA but not at other places. So its better to bring some stock if you like them. Also one should buy winter clothing from there as buying from here in India is a complete wastage.