April 16, 2014
Passport Req..
September 16, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
In Process April 12, 2014
LANDED..........
Decision Made July 7, 2014
neha2515 said:
Can I ask favor from all the applicants whose files have been dragged out of way,
as we know they are working on september end applicants, so clearly before applicants are dragged out of unknown reasons, even a solid genuine case like rksandhu has been dragged.
I just need to figure out the reason y it is happening to some applicants and the only possible way is to share all the relevant information i.e known red flags, sponsor's education/profession financial/professional stability in Canada, applicants education, experience etc and more stuff if you guys feel could have an impact. someone can add these columns in excel sheet as well and keep it open and it is totally upto an applicant's wish to share or not.

and sorry if I am being unreasonable.
Many answers to this. It's like a Flow chart.

Have Gone Into Process
-These people need not worry. Delhi Office has not requested an interview for people going straight to in process for 2013 applicants. Typically IP to DM within a couple of weeks unless additional documentation is required. Mostly this has been remedical. I'm at 9 weeks since remedical...another poster is at 11 or 12 I believe. Background checks come into play....if you've been to another country for X time period, your file will take longer to go from IP to DM.

Have Not Gone Into Process in similar time frame to others
-Certainly a concern...likely means interview has been requested and history shows that interview may not be a fair process as some come in with biases before hand. However most on this board have aced their interview and usually VISA are issued very shortly after interview...faster than those who go IP without interview.

Biggest red flags are:
-Age difference...usually should be within 4-5.
-Education difference...many cases of grade 7 dropout who drives truck and then arranges marriage with highly educated person.

Canadian50

May 28, 2014
wearethe11 said:

Have Gone Into Process
-These people need not worry. Delhi Office has not requested an interview for people going straight to in process for 2013 applicants. Typically IP to DM within a couple of weeks unless additional documentation is required. Mostly this has been remedical. I'm at 9 weeks since remedical...another poster is at 11 or 12 I believe. Background checks come into play....if you've been to another country for X time period, your file will take longer to go from IP to DM.

-Certainly a concern...likely means interview has been requested and history shows that interview may not be a fair process as some come in with biases before hand. However most on this board have aced their interview and usually VISA are issued very shortly after interview...faster than those who go IP without interview.

Biggest red flags are:
-Education difference...many cases of grade 7 dropout who drives truck and then arranges marriage with highly educated person.
Hi WeAreThe11,

There are multiple variables/factors play into the assessment of an application. Hence, the Red Flags would be more.

Complexity of the case - Need not to say if the case is not straight forward it takes more time.
Application is not clear - How good the narrations in the application are, and how understandable by assigned officer.
Travel History - It makes lot of difference. Trips to Canada need additonal back ground checks. Working and Living in some specific countries (red flaged countries) will add more time.
Changes in family - Births/Deaths of parents/children/siblings etc sponsor/sponsored etc will increase timeline. Someone rediculed for having a PCC for an infant. But I read news in internet more than one time about infant thefts from hospitals.
Work history of Sponsored Person - working with governments/UN - if sponsored person worked for foreign government (including country of birth, India) would require more security checks.
Current Job of Sponsor - If sponsor is working for crown corporations and/or governments (Fed/Prov) the spousal background is done during the process time.
Medical concerns - If medical board suggests remedical to ensure no active health concerns. Please note not only the expiry date will warrant a remedical but any health concern would trigger the process.
Need for interview - If an interview is recommended the schedule will add more time.

The above are a few factors but many more will come into play during processing and assessing an application. I hope this helps a bit.

Cheers.

wearethe11

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 31, 2013
Med's Request
April 12, 2014
Med's Done....
April 16, 2014
Passport Req..
September 16, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
In Process April 12, 2014
LANDED..........
Decision Made July 7, 2014
Canadian50 said:
Hi WeAreThe11,

There are multiple variables/factors play into the assessment of an application. Hence, the Red Flags would be more.

Complexity of the case - Need not to say if the case is not straight forward it takes more time.
Application is not clear - How good the narrations in the application are, and how understandable by assigned officer.
Travel History - It makes lot of difference. Trips to Canada need additonal back ground checks. Working and Living in some specific countries (red flaged countries) will add more time.
Changes in family - Births/Deaths of parents/children/siblings etc sponsor/sponsored etc will increase timeline. Someone rediculed for having a PCC for an infant. But I read news in internet more than one time about infant thefts from hospitals.
Work history of Sponsored Person - working with governments/UN - if sponsored person worked for foreign government (including country of birth, India) would require more security checks.
Current Job of Sponsor - If sponsor is working for crown corporations and/or governments (Fed/Prov) the spousal background is done during the process time.
Medical concerns - If medical board suggests remedical to ensure no active health concerns. Please note not only the expiry date will warrant a remedical but any health concern would trigger the process.
Need for interview - If an interview is recommended the schedule will add more time.

The above are a few factors but many more will come into play during processing and assessing an application. I hope this helps a bit.

Cheers.
Very good post. Thanks

pc2dc

Star Member
Mar 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2013
AOR Received.
30-09-2013
File Transfer...
17-10-2013
Med's Done....
22-09-2013
Passport Req..
08-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP on 19-06-2014 & Passport received on 15-07-2014
wearethe11 said:

Have Gone Into Process

Biggest red flags are:
Thanks for the information. I was concerned about interview and how long would the period between IP and DM be. My wife got IP this Monday and her case is pretty straight forward. Her medical was done in September and the results were fine so I hope the visa comes quickly (within a week). Really tired from this wait.

CANVISA770

Star Member
Apr 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2013
File Transfer...
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
DONE
LANDED..........
05-08-2014
I agree all requirements for checks....but same cheks use to take 3-4 months till June 2013.....now it takes 13 months .... Doesn't make sense.

rksandhu

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-9-2013
File Transfer...
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
01-07-2013 / Remedical....: 8th july 2014 / received. ..: 23rd July 2014
Passport Req..
26-09-2013 (sent-10 oct 2013)
VISA ISSUED...
IN-PROCESS since 4th-July-2014 DM-8 Nov 2014 RECEIVED PP-10 Nov 2014
LANDED..........
17 dec 2014 :-D
BBU1992 said:
Hello palaki, Just wanted to correct with your post and infomation that u have from Chandigrah Embassy.

Hope u get a VIsa soon just waated to let you know once u get married to canadian Citizen it does not mean u r Candian Citizen, you will get temperory permanent residence and after two years u ll get yr final PR. After completing yr saty for 1100 days in canada you can apply for canadian passport. Canadian Citizen will always need OCI to vist india. I dont have proper information for yr son.

I am also sailing in the same boat Oct applicant wife still there....

All the best

BBU
first of its not palaki's statement...its mine ..
I m not talking about my Canadian citizenship it was my baby's...his father is citizen dats y my baby is also. ..I know d whole procedure of PR..I m not worried about dat thing...actually I go to Chandigarh embassy to apply my son's Canadian passport so they said dat right now he does not need OCI card..when we leave dis country at dat time we go to our local SSP office and they will issue his EXIT visa...dat all..
thanx for d information

pc2dc

Star Member
Mar 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2013
AOR Received.
30-09-2013
File Transfer...
17-10-2013
Med's Done....
22-09-2013
Passport Req..
08-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP on 19-06-2014 & Passport received on 15-07-2014
CANVISA770 said:
I agree all requirements for checks....but same cheks use to take 3-4 months till June 2013.....now it takes 13 months .... Doesn't make sense.
NDVO employees want to keep their jobs at the expense of tax paying citizens.

rksandhu

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-9-2013
File Transfer...
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
neha2515 said:
Can I ask favor from all the applicants whose files have been dragged out of way,
as we know they are working on september end applicants, so clearly before applicants are dragged out of unknown reasons, even a solid genuine case like rksandhu has been dragged.
I just need to figure out the reason y it is happening to some applicants and the only possible way is to share all the relevant information i.e known red flags, sponsor's education/profession financial/professional stability in Canada, applicants education, experience etc and more stuff if you guys feel could have an impact. someone can add these columns in excel sheet as well and keep it open and it is totally upto an applicant's wish to share or not.

and sorry if I am being unreasonable.
thanx for ur support dear....actually dats dere trend now...they sure skip 2 or 3 files in every months applicants..dis is gud idea to share d other knowledge..keep it up

sran0061

Jun 24, 2014
Punjab(India)
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31 july 2014
Nomination.....
may 31, 2016
Med's Request
18 dec 2016
Med's Done....
21 dec 2016
Passport Req..
14 sept 2017
VISA ISSUED...
26 sept 2017
I'm facing similar situation as yours... I got IP on 14th june and next it changed to application recd but when i click in app recd it still shows my file is in process .. As per my knowledge our file is in process so don't worry.

thnx dear

plz tells me any update on ur application
me also do it if anu update on my side
thnx

rksandhu

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-9-2013
File Transfer...
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
grnrg said:
keep faith, things will change for good soon. Wishing you and your baby get united with your husband very soon. God Bless.
thanx for ur wishes...wish u too a super fast visa..

rksandhu

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-9-2013
File Transfer...
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Ankits said:
Thanks, but you know its never there till you get in hand. I am just more worried as everyone else are getting an IP. Lets hope they will start working on our files.
don't worry they are working on Sept files so in July u will definitely get ur visa in ur hands..all d best

PALAKI

Star Member
Dec 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2013
File Transfer...
18-12-2013
Med's Done....
30-09-2013
Hi BBU,
That info is for rksandhu, but her child is born in India and is a Canadian citizen by descent....Same is with me, my child is US citizen, but by descent a Canadian citizen too....My child needs an OCI card coz she came to India on visitor's visa but rk sandhu's son is born in India and it might be different for her....

RKsandhu, that's a gr8 news that ur baby's paperwork is complete...Another gr8 news is gonna knock soon...tc

PALAKI

Star Member
Dec 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2013
File Transfer...
18-12-2013
Med's Done....
30-09-2013
Canadian50 said:
Hi WeAreThe11,

Cheers.

PALAKI

Star Member
Dec 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2013
File Transfer...
18-12-2013
Med's Done....
30-09-2013
thanks canada50 for the info... I have a que...I have lived in US with my husband for 4 years, then our visa expired and we departed...he wen to Canada since he is a Canadian citizen and I came to India for being an Indian citizen...Do you think this is gonna prolong my visa approval even though a PCC for US is sent as well? Also if my husband didn't visit us for the whole year we r in India, is a RED FLAG? Actually, my husband picked a new job in Canada so he cant come....also I don't want him to face the indian heat at all...can all the forum members suggest what can go wrong, if it does....otherwise we have all things pretty straight...

PALAKI

Star Member
Dec 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2013
File Transfer...
18-12-2013
Med's Done....
30-09-2013
hey kapilwatts,
I am exactly a mid-nov applicant - nov. 15 with no ppr...relax we will get it fast