25-02-2013
Med's Done....
31-10-2012
Passport Req..
18-04-2013 (passport sent 24-05-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
waiting waiting and waiting
anisha patel said:
Myrah7 : Its same for me ! good to know u r from Bandra ! My fav restro over there is Candies ! we can meet up there . N i work in dadar
hmmm nobody from hyderabad :( :(

Myrah7 said:
I wish I cld never been to hyd..so busy with work cant leave... and plus my change (hubby :-*) is comin in 2 weeks .....so u can imagine what all im goin thru rt now.....
i understand excited... hv loadz of fun

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 25-11-2013 DM 19-01-2014
LANDED..........
23-01-2014 :)
saniali said:
hmmm nobody from hyderabad :( :(

i understand excited... hv loadz of fun
thx saniali :-*

anisha patel

Feb 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 APR 2013
AOR Received.
23 APR 2013
File Transfer...
23 APR 2013
Med's Done....
31 JAN 2013
Passport Req..
23 May 2013 but sent on 22 Jul 2013
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Myrah7 said:
I wish I cld never been to hyd..so busy with work cant leave... and plus my change (hubby :-*) is comin in 2 weeks .....so u can imagine what all im goin thru rt now.....
Yup myrah , its amazing feeeling ! i had tears when i saw my hubby at the airport !

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 25-11-2013 DM 19-01-2014
LANDED..........
23-01-2014 :)
anisha patel said:
Yup myrah , its amazing feeeling ! i had tears when i saw my hubby at the airport !
I don't know how I will react seeing him....gonna cry in happiness...lookin fwd now..counting the days....make the best of 2 weeks...the best bday and gift ever!! :) :) :)

saniali

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2013
File Transfer...
25-02-2013
Med's Done....
31-10-2012
Passport Req..
18-04-2013 (passport sent 24-05-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
waiting waiting and waiting
Myrah7 said:
I don't know how I will react seeing him....gonna cry in happiness...lookin fwd now..counting the days....make the best of 2 weeks...the best bday and gift ever!! :) :) :)
aww hw sweet... i wsh my hubby cmes too :( :( :(

waiting1234

Star Member
May 28, 2013
I have a question with regards to indian PCC

My wife has been living in Kenya all her life but we applied for the spousal application through india as she is Indian citizen. So we therefore did not include indian PCC since she has not lived in india for more than 6 months. She has come to India to give her passport to the visa office and has been waiting since April. Now I am wondering if they do ask her for her PCC how can she get it. The passport is issued in Kenya and she does not have the ration card or any other indian document apart from the passport. Would anyone know what the right place to go would be? On her passport her home address of Ahmedabad is there but she no longer lives in that house though she still staying with her relatives in Ahemedabad as we await her visa.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
waiting1234 said:
I have a question with regards to indian PCC

My wife has been living in Kenya all her life but we applied for the spousal application through india as she is Indian citizen. So we therefore did not include indian PCC since she has not lived in india for more than 6 months. She has come to India to give her passport to the visa office and has been waiting since April. Now I am wondering if they do ask her for her PCC how can she get it. The passport is issued in Kenya and she does not have the ration card or any other indian document apart from the passport. Would anyone know what the right place to go would be? On her passport her home address of Ahmedabad is there but she no longer lives in that house though she still staying with her relatives in Ahemedabad as we await her visa.
You should have applied via embassy in Kenya but since PP is already in ND, and if they ask for it, you are in a bind as you need passport to apply for one.
With Indian PP, they are bound to ask for Indian PCC unless the papers properly mentioned that she lived in Kenya all her life

waiting1234

Star Member
May 28, 2013
In the forms, where we had to put in the personal history we did state country of residence as Kenya (and included in travel history form that shows she has lived in Kenya from the age of 4). So I do not know if they will ask the PCC. But if they do, and we therefore request the PP back from them to get it, will we be able to get it from India? Or will she need to go to Kenya to get it? Is there a procedure from within India for such cases?

Sanju1986

Nov 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Spouse.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March 2013
AOR Received.
17th April 2013
File Transfer...
17th April 2013
Med's Done....
17th Feb 2013
Interview........
Waived (As per GCMS Notes)
Passport Req..
28th May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP Since 8th Nov / DM 18th nov/ PP back - 22nd Nov !!Rehmat teri mehnat Meri Sachey Paatshah !!!
LANDED..........
hopefully soon !!!Rehmat teri mehnat Meri Sachey Paatshah !!
I must say that Indian government is lot better when It comes to dealing with union. I have never seen a strike in India by any department for more than 2weeks.
I can't believe Harper's attitude, I have not seen one effort from him to end this trike. I hope harper's wife goes away from him and then he may understand a pain of living away from a family. I hate this conservative government, I know he is trying to save money and making a new contract is not an overnight thing, but he could talk to Tim Edwards and promise him some changes in next couple of month instead of just leaving it the way he did. God knows when will this strike end. I hope all the colleges in Canada goes bankrupt this year and then probably Harper will take some action. :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
waiting1234 said:
In the forms, where we had to put in the personal history we did state country of residence as Kenya (and included in travel history form that shows she has lived in Kenya from the age of 4). So I do not know if they will ask the PCC. But if they do, and we therefore request the PP back from them to get it, will we be able to get it from India? Or will she need to go to Kenya to get it? Is there a procedure from within India for such cases?
You can but its another hassle as they ask proof of residence etc, but it most likelihood, they won't ask since its required for 18+ and stayed for 6 months so you can relax for now

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
Sanju1986 said:
I must say that Indian government is lot better when It comes to dealing with union. I have never seen a strike in India by any department for more than 2weeks.
I can't believe Harper's attitude, I have not seen one effort from him to end this trike. I hope harper's wife goes away from him and then he may understand a pain of living away from a family. I hate this conservative government, I know he is trying to save money and making a new contract is not an overnight thing, but he could talk to Tim Edwards and promise him some changes in next couple of month instead of just leaving it the way he did. God knows when will this strike end. I hope all the colleges in Canada goes bankrupt this year and then probably Harper will take some action. :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
In that case, he will find himself very fortunate

star001

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2013
AOR Received.
27-08-2013
File Transfer...
27-08-2013
Med's Done....
21-06-2013
Passport Req..
12-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
20-04-2014
LANDED..........
Soon
hey all..

I am the Principal Applicant, and my husband is sponsoring. I have an Indian Passport and in my passport, my full name is written in the "Given name" column and the "Surname" column is left blank.

Example:

SURNAME -
GIVEN NAME - Anjali Sharma

Now after I filled an application form, its not allowing me to validate the form as my Surname column is blank and I need to fill my name (exactly as on passport),
What should I do to solve this problem ??

Did any one of you have this problem, if yes,, what did u do ?

Plzz help :eek:

magessss

Jun 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-16-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-18-2013
Med's Request
RE MEDICAL (JAN-6-2014)
Med's Done....
1st medical Aug-7-2012, 2nd medical Jan 27-2014
Interview........
Jan-6-2014
Passport Req..
March-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
OMG OMG VISA March 22, 2014
LANDED..........
April 17, 2014 (Thursday)
star001 said:
hey all..

I am the Principal Applicant, and my husband is sponsoring. I have an Indian Passport and in my passport, my full name is written in the "Given name" column and the "Surname" column is left blank.

Example:

SURNAME -

Now after I filled an application form, its not allowing me to validate the form as my Surname column is blank and I need to fill my name (exactly as on passport),

I have the same thing with my wife you can put Sharma as the last name

suban

Jul 11, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 Jan 2013
AOR Received.
24 Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Re-med Nov 25
Passport Req..
09 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP Nov 11; DM 2014 Jan 19; Received pp with visa Jan 21
LANDED..........
Feb 4, 2014
star001 said:
hey all..

Example:

SURNAME -

throw that passport on passport issuance officer's face n ask for new one. its their mistake, not yours. one mistake creates another mistake. so better to be safe than sorry

suban

Jul 11, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 Jan 2013
AOR Received.
24 Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Re-med Nov 25
Passport Req..
09 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP Nov 11; DM 2014 Jan 19; Received pp with visa Jan 21
LANDED..........
Feb 4, 2014
saniali said:
AAAWWW all ur posts made me cry myrah :-* :-* :-* :-* i understand ur situation... its been 2 yrs i gt mrrd... 1 yr my mum was sick i was in india taking care of her... after a yr she expired she was ma bestest frnd i miss her so much.. now this is visa its getting worst... thank god me n my hubby share a good understanding relationship warna pata nahi kya hota... i miss him its gettin hard day by day...
nobody got visa this week too?? jay sambho, give me some power to endure this waiting :(