+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2013 APPLICANTS.

rk3

Star Member
Jun 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Although my parents live in Dubai, they got a letter from Visa Office-New Delhi for submission of Document (Medical, PCC etc).

Meanwhile, can some help in how to PCC. hey have lived in Canada, UAE and India. We have obtained local PCC from RCMP in Caada, Dubai Police in UAE, but have requested Indian Embassy in UAe for PCC or INdia, and they say it may take upto 12 weeks. Their deadline to submit documents is approaching much sooner than that.

Can they ask someone locally in India to get PCC from the local police station from the place they stayed the last?

Does CIC also does background check on thier part? I have heard that they do criminality checks as well, so if they are doing it is it not enough? Do they obtain thier own PCC as well?

So what exactly do they do in background check?

Thanks

kejalmistry

Jul 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Apr-2013
AOR Received.
23-May-2013
Med's Done....
8-Apr-2013
Passport Req..
Missed 12-June-2013 Submitted:21-Nov-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM-12-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
very soon...
Myrah7 said:
I agree thx to gtalk Skype etc we can communicate face to face...but still its not the same yaarr...I know something better than nothing but still .....its very frustrating... u guys are stronger than we women...my hubby also calms me down a lot when im sad....and when he gets frustrated I calm him down.....I guess that's what love is.....I PRAY for everyone to be with their loved ones!!!!
Ya, That's what we also do calm down each other when we sad coz of this file processing and top of that main frustrating thing is we r not getting exact status of our file process...

kejalmistry

Jul 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Apr-2013
AOR Received.
23-May-2013
Med's Done....
8-Apr-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
DM-12-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
very soon...
rk3 said:
Hi,

Although my parents live in Dubai, they got a letter from Visa Office-New Delhi for submission of Document (Medical, PCC etc).

Meanwhile, can some help in how to PCC. hey have lived in Canada, UAE and India. We have obtained local PCC from RCMP in Caada, Dubai Police in UAE, but have requested Indian Embassy in UAe for PCC or INdia, and they say it may take upto 12 weeks. Their deadline to submit documents is approaching much sooner than that.

Can they ask someone locally in India to get PCC from the local police station from the place they stayed the last?

Does CIC also does background check on thier part? I have heard that they do criminality checks as well, so if they are doing it is it not enough? Do they obtain thier own PCC as well?

So what exactly do they do in background check?

Thanks
Basically CIC requested for PCC where applicant lived more then 6 months and you main concern about India PCC then it's vary state to state and city to city so, as of my knowledge no one can do PCC behalf of any person and in India if you have some link then it might possible to get behalf of your parents.

rk3

Star Member
Jun 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well Indian Embassy in UAE (Where my parents currently live) is very unsupportive. They say that their file in India could be misplaced, and PCC cannot be writted. In some cases it has taken 6 moths to issue the PCC.

My parents are 74+ years old, and I do have some local people who can give a request to local police station on their behalf, and get the PCC. At a local level someone can expediete (you know how things run in india).

Question is that id Canadian embassy runs a local backgound check from local police, it is not enough for them and we can just provide the UAE and Canadian Police Clearances.

Also, the PCC fro anywhere they have stayed for over 6 moths means , from each of that country they have lived more than 6 months OR each of that town/City.

THe last location they lived was Bombay? If we get on from local police headquarters in Bombay, Will that work?

Thanks

Harshiddhi005

Mar 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-MAY-2013 REACHED CIC-M ON 10-MAY-2013
AOR Received.
1-JUNE-2013
File Transfer...
4-JUNE-2013
Med's Done....
5-FEB-2013
Passport Req..
20-JUNE-2013 REACED NEW DELHI ON 27-JUNE-2013
VISA ISSUED...
HOPEFULLY SOON
LANDED..........
HOPEFULLY SOON
rk3 said:
Well Indian Embassy in UAE (Where my parents currently live) is very unsupportive. They say that their file in India could be misplaced, and PCC cannot be writted. In some cases it has taken 6 moths to issue the PCC.

My parents are 74+ years old, and I do have some local people who can give a request to local police station on their behalf, and get the PCC. At a local level someone can expediete (you know how things run in india).

Question is that id Canadian embassy runs a local backgound check from local police, it is not enough for them and we can just provide the UAE and Canadian Police Clearances.

Also, the PCC fro anywhere they have stayed for over 6 moths means , from each of that country they have lived more than 6 months OR each of that town/City.

THe last location they lived was Bombay? If we get on from local police headquarters in Bombay, Will that work?

Thanks
If you want pcc from india u need pvc that is police verification certificate where commissioner or additional commissioner os superitendent of police can also sign ur letter of clearence... Pvc is taken to passport office and they issue pcc in passport but canadians accept pvc which u have to give for all the cities they live for more thn 6 months of last i think 10 or 5 years... Hope it helps :)...

kejalmistry

Jul 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Apr-2013
AOR Received.
23-May-2013
Med's Done....
8-Apr-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
DM-12-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
very soon...
rk3 said:

Thanks
CIC request only PCC anywhere applicant lived for more then 6 months and that is what we need to submit but make sure when you submit application for your parents PCC should not be more then 3 months from each place where they lived.

Yes, That is enough what I mention above for CIC anything else they wants then they will update via mail.

Steve Jones

Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th Mar-2013
AOR Received.
Mar-2013
File Transfer...
April 2013
Med's Done....
feb-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9-may-2103
VISA ISSUED...
In-Process OCT 22-2013
rk3 said:

Thanks
Hii,

You don't need to obtain the pcc from every city where ur parents lived in different cities.u just need the pcc of every country where ur parents lived for more than 6 months
u can also get the pcc information on this link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp
Thanks

anisha patel

Feb 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 APR 2013
AOR Received.
23 APR 2013
File Transfer...
23 APR 2013
Med's Done....
31 JAN 2013
Passport Req..
23 May 2013 but sent on 22 Jul 2013
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Myrah7 said:
hey anisha im from suburbs whr u from??

Me too ! Kandivali West n u?

saniali

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2013
File Transfer...
25-02-2013
Med's Done....
31-10-2012
Passport Req..
18-04-2013 (passport sent 24-05-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
waiting waiting and waiting
AAAWWW all ur posts made me cry myrah :-* :-* :-* :-* i understand ur situation... its been 2 yrs i gt mrrd... 1 yr my mum was sick i was in india taking care of her... after a yr she expired she was ma bestest frnd i miss her so much.. now this is visa its getting worst... thank god me n my hubby share a good understanding relationship warna pata nahi kya hota... i miss him its gettin hard day by day...

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 25-11-2013 DM 19-01-2014
LANDED..........
23-01-2014 :)

kejalmistry

Jul 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Apr-2013
AOR Received.
23-May-2013
Med's Done....
8-Apr-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
DM-12-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
very soon...
Steve Jones said:
Hii,

You don't need to obtain the pcc from every city where ur parents lived in different cities.u just need the pcc of every country where ur parents lived for more than 6 months
u can also get the pcc information on this link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp
Thanks
I agree that from every country need have PCC!

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
saniali said:
AAAWWW all ur posts made me cry myrah :-* :-* :-* :-* i understand ur situation... its been 2 yrs i gt mrrd... 1 yr my mum was sick i was in india taking care of her... after a yr she expired she was ma bestest frnd i miss her so much.. now this is visa its getting worst... thank god me n my hubby share a good understanding relationship warna pata nahi kya hota... i miss him its gettin hard day by day...
:-* :-* :-* thx dear......im sorry for u ...u away since 2 yrs from your hubby...damn must be so frustrating.... its nearly 6 months for me ...and its heartbreaking.....u shld have been in Mumbai wld have gone for coffee and shopping wld pass our time this way...

saniali

Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2013
File Transfer...
25-02-2013
Med's Done....
31-10-2012
Passport Req..
18-04-2013 (passport sent 24-05-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
waiting waiting and waiting
Myrah7 said:
:-* :-* :-* thx dear......im sorry for u ...u away since 2 yrs from your hubby...damn must be so frustrating.... its nearly 6 months for me ...and its heartbreaking.....u shld have been in Mumbai wld have gone for coffee and shopping wld pass our time this way...
wish toooo... y dnt u cme to hyderabad... it will b good chnge for u

anisha patel

Feb 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 APR 2013
AOR Received.
23 APR 2013
File Transfer...
23 APR 2013
Med's Done....
31 JAN 2013
Passport Req..
23 May 2013 but sent on 22 Jul 2013
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Myrah7 said:
Myrah7 : Its same for me ! good to know u r from Bandra ! My fav restro over there is Candies ! we can meet up there . N i work in dadar

Myrah7

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
AOR Received.
3-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
7-02-2013
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
saniali said:
wish toooo... y dnt u cme to hyderabad... it will b good chnge for u
I wish I cld never been to hyd..so busy with work cant leave... and plus my change (hubby :-*) is comin in 2 weeks .....so u can imagine what all im goin thru rt now.....