Interview........
Nai hoga
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
jaldi ho jaye toh acha he
LANDED..........
intezaaaar
i received emails before from these guys and they came into my inbox so i am sure they didnt go into junk/spam.
4 months is a long time
can you tell me more about GCMS

Gagi007

Sep 17, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 11, 2013
AOR Received.
August 12, 2013
File Transfer...
August 12, 2013
Med's Request
Sent with application
Med's Done....
June 8, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
September 4, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 20, 2014
LANDED..........
May 2014
NAKSA1521 said:
Whichever way, they should clear all files quickly, glad that july applicants are getting IP's but they should issue visas to Jan-June applicants soon, this waiting is so annoying now....wish you quick visa !!
Same to you friend, wish you a quick visa as well :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

kapilwatts

Jan 15, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21-11-2013
File Transfer...
01-14-2014
Med's Done....
Ho gaya
Interview........
Nai hoga
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
jaldi ho jaye toh acha he
LANDED..........
intezaaaar
visu007 said:
Hi recently New Delhi has stopped asking for passport right away like before. I was assured by my MP that they will no longer ask for passports right away. you will get a passport when they are ready to process your application. however others in the forum have sent their passport together with other documents when requested.

Ohhh thats good to know i thought may be my file is lost

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
visu007 said:
OMG!!! My wife's application is also "IN PROCESS". I cannot believe this. They started processing her application on March 22, 2014. I just called her and both of us could not believe it. This call was filled with lots of silence and then a burst of uncontrollable giggles. Totally stoked...
I wish everyone can experience the same feeling very soon... now I cannot imagine how it will be to finally see DM. I wish I could see my love's reaction when she sees the shiny visa soon...
CONGRATS !!!! Wish you a speedy DM

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
kapilwatts said:
Hi Guys,
I applied over 4 months ago and still waiting for passport requested when i check other members file i see within 2 months they all got pass req.
Any idea how come i didn't get that
These days they have started requesting passport a bit later.. earlier when you file used to get transferred to NDVO they used to request it immediately. Dont worry for sure they will request the PP...

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
upasanagovind said:
hi can someone help me with this clarification?

if a persons file moves to inprocess does it mean that their interview has been waived or hav there been instances where after in process ppl hav been called for interview?
so far for members listed on the spreadsheet haven't been called for interview if their ecas status shows 'in process'. So congrats with bit of caution.

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
kapilwatts said:
i received emails before from these guys and they came into my inbox so i am sure they didnt go into junk/spam.
4 months is a long time
can you tell me more about GCMS
Look at the signature of DESI-GIRL and apply one. Once u have your GCMS notes you will then understand whats happening with your file.

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
aroundwrd99 said:
Hi,

anybody knows --

How we need to prove our intend to return to canada? Since, My wife is living in India from last May 2013.
is she a citizen of canada? then she needs to prove it by showing fixed assets in Canada, or job offer or rental agreement in Canada etc...If she is a PR she needs to fulfill her PR requirement (2 out of 5 years stay) so she needs to go back. They don't normally ask PRs to prove their intention to return.

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
npk said:
Status changed to IP.
"We received your application for permanent residence on July 22, 2013.
We started processing your application on March 22, 2014."
Thats amazing news for you. Congratss!! May i know what your full timeline, please? Thanks. Wish you a speedy DM! :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
tammineni said:
Finally, In Process!! :D ;D

They started processing my application on 22nd of March. Hope it turns to DM soon..

I pray all the guys who have been waiting since long get their statuses changed soon to DM...
Congratss! So happy for you. :) Wish you a speedy DM! :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
visu007 said:
OMG!!! My wife's application is also "IN PROCESS". I cannot believe this. They started processing her application on March 22, 2014. I just called her and both of us could not believe it. This call was filled with lots of silence and then a burst of uncontrollable giggles. Totally stoked...
I wish everyone can experience the same feeling very soon... now I cannot imagine how it will be to finally see DM. I wish I could see my love's reaction when she sees the shiny visa soon...
Aww thats cute of you both. Congratss! So happy for you. :) Wish you a speedy DM! :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Gagi007 said:
Seems like they are starting at the end of the month and working their way backwards now ??? ???
Surely you will hear good news very soon. Wish you a speedy visa! :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
shivani123 said:
hiii

i m 15th july Applicant of 2013.... NDVO is changed status og 19th July..why my status is not changed??? :eek:
Dont worry. you should hear good news from NDVO soon. Just wait for few days. Could you tell us your full timeline please? Thanks. Wish you a speedy visa! :)

ramkris

Apr 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
13-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
1-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
26-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
soon
I went for MP enquiry today. they are very cooperative and said processing time is 13 months until then NDVO will not listen to any MP or give any details of the application.I thought of telling them read the Censored word rule books which says at any stage NDVO has to answer to MP regarding any file .I thought MP should know their constitution but it seems they dont know. In other words they say MP has no right to approach NDVO until processing time is over. I told them mine is child application which has no security checks, background checks,fraud checks,police checks and so many why it was taking long time when there is nothing involved ,no answer from them. very upset with MP and their staff atleast they should have taken some details.

kbanatwala

Jan 17, 2014
ramkris said:
I went for MP enquiry today. they are very cooperative and said processing time is 13 months until then NDVO will not listen to any MP or give any details of the application.I thought of telling them read the Censored word rule books which says at any stage NDVO has to answer to MP regarding any file .I thought MP should know their constitution but it seems they dont know. In other words they say MP has no right to approach NDVO until processing time is over. I told them mine is child application which has no security checks, background checks,fraud checks,police checks and so many why it was taking long time when there is nothing involved ,no answer from them. very upset with MP and their staff atleast they should have taken some details.
Who was ur MP? Even the child case is same like spouse in NDVO. Only difference as you said is no security , background ,fraud ,police checks, Criminal Check. But NDVO will take the same time as it takes for Spouse. Your file will come in process with the August applicants as it is under the same category family sponsership. But once they open your file to review it than things will move very fast, but till that time you need to hang on. Looks like a month or 2 till ur child file gets IP and DM. Even NDVO will not reply back to any emails or inquiries you make with them until your file comes in IP.