What s ur Medical expire date?

Medical expires in may 2014....

abhishekgoel007

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2011
Canada > Alberta > Calgary
Desi-girl said:
So here it goes, this is my speech:

Well truthfully, I am not that great at making speeches.
Have any of you had to go up in front of a group of people, most who are strangers, and had to say something but froze up instead :-[?
I am one of them. The person who freezes, not the one who stares and then starts digging his or her nose because they are bored ( :p.. This actually happened one time..lol.. had to fight hard not to laugh)

But on this forum, I don't feel that way. You guys are all amazing at making each and every one of us feel welcome and at home. By just being on this forum for a few months, you all have become my extended family and are near and dear to me :). It has been an amazing experience and journey so far, and all of you have made it special in your own ways. Myrah, waiting2exhale, kejalmistry, bhatiameghna, SN0206, sumeshchd, :eek: gosh... there are too many to mention here.
But I would like to thank each and every one of you for the constant strength, support and positivism that you have provided to me and each other, no matter what our backgrounds or religions are :-* ;D ;D ;D. A small thank you goes to NDVO, who allowed me to join this forum in the first place. Without NDVO, I would not have found myself on this forum, among you all.
Thank you to the newcomers as well, who have decided to join us, for asking your questions so that we can be helpful. I am glad to have you on board so that when we move on, we can pass the torch to you :D ;D ;D ;D.

I have had lots of fun on this forum, like the ongoing confusion about waiting2exhale's gender which is hopefully solved now ;) ;D ;D, the mini airport trolley war as well :p :p :p, etc. And it is always great to see you all stand up for each other as a united group and answer all questions. Thank you for being wonderful (sniff.. eyes brimming with tears :'( :'().

Congratulations to everyone who have gotten their DMs. I wish you a bright future full of happiness with your family and loved ones :D.
For everyone still waiting for IPs, PPRs and DMs, stay positive and be patient. A visa is on its way and I always pray that it will be with you soon. Can't wait to kick you all out from here, with some help of course.

:D :D :D :D GOOD LUCK EVERYONE. WISHING YOU ALL THE VERY BEST IN YOUR PROCESSING!!!! :D :D :D :D
We are so much delighted with your speech Desi-Girl

rani2728

Star Member
Sep 5, 2013
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3 Jan 2013
Doc's Request.
4 April 2013
File Transfer...
5 Feb 2013
Med's Request
23 Jan 2013
Interview........
21 Jan 2014
Passport Req..
09 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
14 Feb 2014
LANDED..........
26 feb 2014
Myrah7 said:
22 applicants waiting in IN PROCESS -

champs/chamu - 24th july - asked to do re-medicals
jsk11 - 27th august
vsn - 13th September
mumbai000 - 19th September
Iranas - 26th October - got call to verify address -recent update on e-cas ' medicals have been received'
ankgs - 26th october
canadaposts - 26th October
aman_sidhu - 15th October -
vrajput - 26th October - no medicals recd on e-cas
shivanidixit123 - 31st October - re-medicals - recent update e-cas medicals have been received
NANN - 21st October
kejalmistry - 7th November - got a call to submit pp
krunalpatel2010 - 7th November
gurisidhu - 8th November - waiting for 2nd ppr - got a call on 11th jan 2014 to submit pp
nrn1- 24th November - Got a call recently to send pp to ndvo
Miracle of Jesus - 27th November- no medicals recd on e-cas
Man Singh - 7th December
alifk - 14th December - got ADR
Magesss - 6th January 2014 - INTERVIEW PASSED- asked to do re-medicals
thagasin 13th January 2014
Anishka - 22nd January 2014 - INTERVIEW PASSED
angelish - 25th January 2014

HEY GUYS LIST FOR IP LET ME KNOW IF I MISSED ANYONES NAME :) SPEEDY VISA TO ALL WAITING :D

[hi myrah, kindly add mine too.
interview on 21st jan...in process on jan 21st]

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
RMGILL said:
Hello everyone. My file s still "application recived"
I am a 10 June applicant and sent passport on August7,2013
Online shows medical results have been recived. Medical s done in February 20.
I am pregnant and due in April
I am so worried don't know what to do, thinking bout to do enquiry
But someone told me that if we do so many inqiries then they put file on side.
I'm so tired of waiting :(
I send then two emails in July and August
I didn't get any response
I went to delhi embassy with my partner but
They just talked to us outside window and told us to wait
Untilll dec.
should I do another inquiry ????
Anybody can suggest me best way??
you should get good news very soon since your medicals expire on feb 20th and you are a june applicant. Talk to your MP as soon as possible before feb. Dont worry they may give you an extension for the medicals because you are pregnant. I wish you a speedy visa! Congrats for your pregnancy. God bless you. :)

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Desi-girl said:

Have any of you had to go up in front of a group of people, most who are strangers, and had to say something but froze up instead :-[?
I am one of them. The person who freezes, not the one who stares and then starts digging his or her nose because they are bored ( :p.. This actually happened one time..lol.. had to fight hard not to laugh)

But on this forum, I don't feel that way. You guys are all amazing at making each and every one of us feel welcome and at home. By just being on this forum for a few months, you all have become my extended family and are near and dear to me :). It has been an amazing experience and journey so far, and all of you have made it special in your own ways. Myrah, waiting2exhale, kejalmistry, bhatiameghna, SN0206, sumeshchd, :eek: gosh... there are too many to mention here.
But I would like to thank each and every one of you for the constant strength, support and positivism that you have provided to me and each other, no matter what our backgrounds or religions are :-* ;D ;D ;D. A small thank you goes to NDVO, who allowed me to join this forum in the first place. Without NDVO, I would not have found myself on this forum, among you all.
Thank you to the newcomers as well, who have decided to join us, for asking your questions so that we can be helpful. I am glad to have you on board so that when we move on, we can pass the torch to you :D ;D ;D ;D.

I have had lots of fun on this forum, like the ongoing confusion about waiting2exhale's gender which is hopefully solved now ;) ;D ;D, the mini airport trolley war as well :p :p :p, etc. And it is always great to see you all stand up for each other as a united group and answer all questions. Thank you for being wonderful (sniff.. eyes brimming with tears :'( :'().

Congratulations to everyone who have gotten their DMs. I wish you a bright future full of happiness with your family and loved ones :D.
For everyone still waiting for IPs, PPRs and DMs, stay positive and be patient. A visa is on its way and I always pray that it will be with you soon. Can't wait to kick you all out from here, with some help of course.

:D :D :D :D GOOD LUCK EVERYONE. WISHING YOU ALL THE VERY BEST IN YOUR PROCESSING!!!! :D :D :D :D
Aww bravo for your awesome speech!!!
Well said desi girl! :) im so proud of you to be here like us and the support too. :) Cant forget this 2013 we have been here for longer. :) you will be kicked out soon too hehe. :D thanks so much for the wishes tooo! You are so sweet for that. :) :) :) God bless youu!

RMGILL

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
SN0206 said:
you should get good news very soon since your medicals expire on feb 20th and you are a june applicant. Talk to your MP as soon as possible before feb. Dont worry they may give you an extension for the medicals because you are pregnant. I wish you a speedy visa! Congrats for your pregnancy. God bless you. :)
Thank you so much :) i will talk to my MP tomorrow.
Are you sure they take MP s inquiry seriously.

kejalmistry

Jul 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Apr-2013
AOR Received.
23-May-2013
Med's Done....
8-Apr-2013
Passport Req..
Missed 12-June-2013 Submitted:21-Nov-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM-12-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
very soon...
Desi-girl said:

Speech is awesome and decent so far ;)

Congrats for completing 1000 posts ;D

Wishing you a lots of good luck and speedy process of your application :)

Chinnmaye

Nov 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/25/2013
Doc's Request.
11/18/2013 (due to signature missing)/resent on 11/29/2013
AOR Received.
24/12/2013
File Transfer...
07/01/2014
Med's Request
2-9-2014-re-medicals/ip on Sep 02-3014/DM on Oct 18th 2014
Med's Done....
July 2013
Passport Req..
27/01/2014
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soooooooon
I am so confused with NDVO. Maybe I will risk and send our passport tomorrow. I have emailed NDVO regarding this but they have not responsed. When I called they said that they reply to e-mail query in 24 hours but no response. I think we will cross fingers and submit my passport :) Anyway, thank you very much for your response and I hope NDVO does not confuse anyone like this. I am in the stage whether to be happy thinking that it is a passport request or it is not. Some people in the forum is saying it is.

SN0206 said:
Exactly. Thats what i thought and told Chinnmaye about this. So stupid of NDVO for some missing not mention about passports. Sigh* system is so messed up haha...even though it said this request is not a guarantee of visa which means they tlked about passport but did not mention it. I cant believe NDVO does that to ppl.

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
RMGILL said:
Thank you so much :) i will talk to my MP tomorrow.
Are you sure they take MP s inquiry seriously.
Yes nothing is wrong with that. If you want to be in Canada before baby is born yet then do it soon. They will let NDVO know about this and you will get a response after NDVO emails back to MP. Hope this will be helpful for you. Your welcome. :) All the best! :)

Chinnmaye

Nov 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/25/2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
24/12/2013
File Transfer...
07/01/2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
July 2013
Passport Req..
27/01/2014
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soooooooon
Thanks ramkris for your response. NDVO confused me so much. When I first saw the letter I jumped saying that I got a PPR and compared to others it is little different. My husband called the call center and they said to email NDVO. We have sent an email but no response yet. Fingers crossed, I am planning to mail the Passport but little nervous about it. I wish NDVO can be clear to people. All the best for your and wish you a speedy visa process. :) :)

ramkris said:
letter talks about visa issuance which intends of passport request . but it missed complete paragraph as if some one selected passport word from document and deleted where ever it appears.

paragraph marked in red is the ppr letter i got but in your case that paragraph is missing as well after this sentence in your letter
PLEASE RETURN A COPY OF THIS LETTER WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS it says documents must be presented in single package
where as mine says Documents and Passports must be presented in single package.

Chinnmaye

Nov 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/25/2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
24/12/2013
File Transfer...
07/01/2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
July 2013
Passport Req..
27/01/2014
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soooooooon
Congrats and wish you for speedy visa.

waiting 2 exhale said:
if you miss sending it, they will send you another request but it won't be immediately...further, it might delay your processing time

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Chinnmaye said:
I am so confused with NDVO. Maybe I will risk and send our passport tomorrow. I have emailed NDVO regarding this but they have not responsed. When I called they said that they reply to e-mail query in 24 hours but no response. I think we will cross fingers and submit my passport :) Anyway, thank you very much for your response and I hope NDVO does not confuse anyone like this. I am in the stage whether to be happy thinking that it is a passport request or it is not. Some people in the forum is saying it is.
Yes its so crazy and NDVO is confusing you about ppr. Good thing you are here and get some help for it. Dont worry like i told you to talk to MP too. Yes you can go ahead and send passports with a copy of the letter. Just dont panic about it. Your welcome for that. I still cant believe NDVO is messing with your head. Lol. Allright. Good luck! :)

Chinnmaye

Nov 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/25/2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
24/12/2013
File Transfer...
07/01/2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
July 2013
Passport Req..
27/01/2014
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soooooooon
Hi SN0206,

Thank you very much for your response. Can you tell me how I can do a MP inquiry. I am not sure how to do that. I emailed NDVO that is what the call center people told me that they will respond in 24 hrs but no response yet :(

SN0206 said:
Hello Chinnmaye

I have posted on this too and please look back and read what i said. I said dont be worried and confused. I told you to talk to MP about that to confirm its ppr. Nothing to worry. This should look like ppr but they must have forgotten to put that word 'passport' on the ppr. You will be fine. :)

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
Chinnmaye said:
Thanks ramkris for your response. NDVO confused me so much. When I first saw the letter I jumped saying that I got a PPR and compared to others it is little different. My husband called the call center and they said to email NDVO. We have sent an email but no response yet. Fingers crossed, I am planning to mail the Passport but little nervous about it. I wish NDVO can be clear to people. All the best for your and wish you a speedy visa process. :) :)
if you don't send it now, they will eventually ask for it and it does not delay your processing time..in a way it is advantage if you don't send it now since if you need to travel now, you don't have to beg them to send it back after you had submitted....on the other hand if you send it now, it is one thing done and you are over with it rather than agonizing about it until they ask for it second time..either way it is not a big loss