File Transfer...
7-june-2013
Med's Done....
7-feb-2013
Passport Req..
19-june-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP since 04-Dec-2013
Guys i have a question...my husband just talked to our lawyer...she says we shudnt go fr another mp enquiry now as my status is already in IP....i did my first mp enquiry last month oly...so tis might seem like we are pestering and cause some delay in my application...is it true???pls help....

nehajoshi2612

Jan 3, 2014
magessss said:
ok here goes. my wife finished her interview and at the end the officer agrees that our marriage is genuine. They said that they will grant her the Canadian visa. But the medical of my wife is expired and hence she has to re-do the medical. She return the passport to my wife saying they will email her the instructions soon.

We also got the email as well to re-do the medical.

I am so relieve now that all is going well. Now just the medical and we are good to go.

Woooho I am so happy now feel like 1 BIG HEAD ACHE IS GONE FROM MY LIFE. I am very happy.

Thank you all for the support and Myrah you will get good news soon. Just hang in there guys it is just a matter of time. I did not get the full interview detail from my wife yet as she does not have a laptop. I will get back to you guys one's I got the information.
Congratulations :):)
Few questions asked.. if not too personnel...

And how long was her interview

Did they tell by when will she get her visas?

bhatiameghna

Dec 24, 2013
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 may 2013
File Transfer...
june 2013
Med's Request
sent with the application in may 2013
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
july 2013
VISA ISSUED...
in process since 4 dec 2013 , medical received on 17dec 2013
LANDED..........
DM- 12 jan 2013
vats514 said:
hello hello dm for me today my application was in ip since 9 november

4.A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision

hope fully i will receive my pp back with visa
Best wishes :)

a.m

Apr 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi (NDVO)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 June 2013
AOR Received.
No acknowledgment
File Transfer...
15th July 2013 (No acknowledgment though)
Med's Request
Sent while filing the application. (Medical Received Confirmed)
Med's Done....
11th March 2013 (They said my Medicals are expiring on the 18th March 2014)
Passport Req..
18 July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Call from New Delhi Embassy on 15th Feb to confirm if i can travel before my medical expires 18th March. File shows IP from 11th Feb updated after the call on 15th Feb. PP posted 25-02-2014 reached 27-02-2014. Visa Issued 15-02-2014.
LANDED..........
6th March 2014
vikasgandhi said:
Has anyone tried applying for tourist Visa while waiting for spousal sponsorship? I googled it and it says that all you have to do is show enough and appropriate documents.

I applied for a tourist visa.. Multiple entry and got it until the expiry of my pp.. I went to see my husband was there for 2 months and came back...

bhatiameghna

Dec 24, 2013
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 may 2013
File Transfer...
june 2013
Med's Request
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
july 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
DM- 12 jan 2013
magessss said:
ok here goes. my wife finished her interview and at the end the officer agrees that our marriage is genuine. They said that they will grant her the Canadian visa. But the medical of my wife is expired and hence she has to re-do the medical. She return the passport to my wife saying they will email her the instructions soon.

I am so relieve now that all is going well. Now just the medical and we are good to go.

Woooho I am so happy now feel like 1 BIG HEAD ACHE IS GONE FROM MY LIFE. I am very happy.

Thank you all for the support and Myrah you will get good news soon. Just hang in there guys it is just a matter of time. I did not get the full interview detail from my wife yet as she does not have a laptop. I will get back to you guys one's I got the information.
Congrats !!!
Did she receive the passport with the visa stamp or not ? I mean if not she has to submit the pp again?

taj p

Jul 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31oct2013
AOR Received.
15nov2013
File Transfer...
20nov2013
Med's Done....
07oct2013
Passport Req..
17jan2014
a.m said:
I applied for a tourist visa.. Multiple entry and got it until the expiry of my pp.. I went to see my husband was there for 2 months and came back...
you applied to come to Canada???or india???

miss_b

Star Member
Sep 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-MAY-2013
AOR Received.
22-MAY-2013
File Transfer...
23-MAY-2013
Med's Done....
16-MAR-2013 (Updated on ECAS on Dec 11/13)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
4-JUN-2013 Ecas status- In Process Nov 9th -DM 19-JAN-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-JAN-2014
LANDED..........
31-JAN-2014 :D
Desi-girl said:
Hi miss_b, congrats to your friend. I guess your friend isn't on this forum.
And when is your anniversary? Since you are already in IP, I am sure you will get DM soon so you could celebrate your anniversary together. The week is still young, so have some patience. What did your GCMS notes say? Anything that is still not completed yet?
yeah my friend is not on this forum & today got their passport back aswell :)
Anniversary is Feb 9th :D Hope ur words come true :)
The last GCMS said Only eligibility passed. But after my notes my meds were updated on ECAS, so I think the only thing remaining is criminality & security.

miss_b

Star Member
Sep 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-MAY-2013
AOR Received.
22-MAY-2013
File Transfer...
23-MAY-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
14-JAN-2014
LANDED..........
magessss said:

Congratzzzzzzz! hope u get DM soon :) All the best!

youtube101

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2013
File Transfer...
26-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 4, DM: Not sure. PP received: Feb 11, 2014
LANDED..........
On March 28 @ Montreal
Should be soon for you miss_b.

miss_b said:
yeah my friend is not on this forum & today got their passport back aswell :)
Anniversary is Feb 9th :D Hope ur words come true :)
The last GCMS said Only eligibility passed. But after my notes my meds were updated on ECAS, so I think the only thing remaining is criminality & security.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
Hello Youngstars, howz it going. I see Myrah is still here as chief correspondent and glad to see folks use my GCMS notes video in their signatures - I hope its helping everyone out since if it wasn't for that, I wouldn't have ended my 6 year journey today

6 years
12 GCMS Notes, 1 on the the way
2 MP inquiries
15 emails

I couldn't believe my eyes seeing DM this morning

If anyones needs to see a complete log of this

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/parents-sponsership-joine-here-t91654.17910.html

miss_b

Star Member
Sep 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-MAY-2013
AOR Received.
22-MAY-2013
File Transfer...
23-MAY-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
14-JAN-2014
LANDED..........
user828 said:
Hello Youngstars, howz it going. I see Myrah is still here as chief correspondent and glad to see folks use my GCMS notes video in their signatures - I hope its helping everyone out since if it wasn't for that, I wouldn't have ended my 6 year journey today

I couldn't believe my eyes seeing DM this morning

If anyones needs to see a complete log of this

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/parents-sponsership-joine-here-t91654.17910.html
wow congratzzz!
yes, ur GCMS notes video helped a lot...thanks for that! & All the best :)

satjeet kaur

Oct 13, 2013
Hey friends..I got DM yesterday. I checked my status yesterday and found it was decision made. I wonder how did the status change on Sunday..so I checked it again today to reverify.. now I am waiting for my passport..
Does DM mean that my visa is approved??

I wish everyone best of luck.. my god unite each one of us soon with our better half. I understand how hard it is for us to wait for this day..

bhatiameghna

Dec 24, 2013
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 may 2013
File Transfer...
june 2013
Med's Request
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
july 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
DM- 12 jan 2013
satjeet kaur said:
Hey friends..I got DM yesterday. I checked my status yesterday and found it was decision made. I wonder how did the status change on Sunday..so I checked it again today to reverify.. now I am waiting for my passport..

I wish everyone best of luck.. my god unite each one of us soon with our better half. I understand how hard it is for us to wait for this day..
Oh wow congrats...when did u file ?

PW87

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
Baroda, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
satjeet kaur said:

Hi Satjeet,
Congratulations for DM. Hope you received pp back with shiny visa soon. So when you status changed to In Process?

Anishka

Star Member
May 22, 2013
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2013
File Transfer...
24-01-2013
Med's Done....
11-12-2012
Interview........
Jan 22nd 2014
Passport Req..
09-03-2013
LANDED..........
24-04-2014
magessss said:

Congratulation to you both! I am eagerly waiting to hear the same on Jan 22nd after our interview! Wish you the visa stamp as fast as possible and an happy married life together!!!