Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Praying for sooner than later, with no delays
LANDED..........
Unknown
ja_007 said:
Hi everyone,

Myrah7 usually helps out alot with my inquiry with my case, but since she's visiting her hubby in India, I wish them all the best with their time together.

Aside from this, I need a little help and was wondering if anyone else on this forum with as much knowledge/experience as Myrah7 can answer my question: By ordering the notes, I've come to know that the NDVO has decided to recommend an interview for my wife. Now, our application was originally filed in May of 2013. When can I be sure as to when my wife's interview will be scheduled? Will the ndvo let us know atleast a few months in advance, because i plan to make arrangements to visit my wife to be with her accordingly to whenever the interview is scheduled. Is their a way for us to contact the ndvo or CIC to inquire as to when exactly the interview will be scheduled?

Your help in this matter will be much appreciated. Thank you. :)
Hi, one can never be sure what will happen once the application reaches NDVO. It is unfortunate that you and your wife got interview recommended. But they will surely let you know at least one month in advance of the date of the interview. I would suggest to start collecting phone records, emails, other supporting documents and start building your case against the NDVO interviewer. Good luck and I hope you have smooth sailing through all this waiting and wondering.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
happyjoyjoy said:
so what should I do?? just keep calling them?? cuz the lady today tells me that she "reassures me" that my file is being looks at ::)
Well, you can do it two ways.
1. Wait patiently and hope for the best and quick processing and transfer to NDVO. Or
2. Keep calling them again and again.. Naak mein dum kardo unke, just like they are doing to us here. Lol

Well, I would actually suggest to you to wait another week. If you don't hear anything, complain to their office, like Myrah suggested. I hope you will get your SA by next week.

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
happyjoyjoy said:
just fyi there are no bills 'notes' only coins loonies 1$ or toonies 2$ and im pretty sure that there is change machine there as well but im not 100%
I remember watching a cartoon show when I was very young called looney toons (derived from loony meaning crazy and toons being the short form of cartoons). I wonder if the loonie and the toonie got their name from them....
If so, someone who was changing the bills into coins was very bored and could think of anything better...lol :p

(Actually I think the toonie came from twonie, or two for $2. I don't know where the loonie came from)

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
Myrah7 said:
what? after champion member there is vip member too :p :p :p not bad very soon hope I get dm before that :p
Yes, there is a VIP member, but I don't know how many posts you need to become it. I had come across one member who had 20,000 posts on the forum. Made me think that this person is really nice to help so much, but made me also wonder if this is his full time job within the forum. Maybe there was nobody to kick him out..lol.
I hope that comes for you soon though. I am sure that you will get you much awaited DM soon :D :D :D
And even if you don't become VIP here on the forum, you are already VIP in our hearts for being the most supportive and helpful friend and sister, and overall being the best :-* :-*

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
can_4visa said:
Hey guys just wanna share my landing experience, I have landed over here at Toronto on the morning of 7th dec. Whole process waa smooth and took around 10 mins except waiting time.
1. Handed over the declaration form given to us during flight.
2. Waited in queue for 30 mins
3, Signed my COPR in front of immigration officer, he has just asked about general details like my canadian address n contact no,
4. Photograph was taken for PR card.
5. I was directed to baggage collection area, in between some magazines n forms were handled to me,
6. Then i have collected my baggage.
7. custom officer just asked that if there are any goods to follow.
8. Came out of airport.
Hey, congrats on landing safely and being with your better half. Have a happy married life and all the best int he years to come. Thank you for sharing your experiences in detail :D

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
happyjoyjoy said:
Whats funny is first I waited to find the love of my life then waited for the day of our marriage now waiting for immigration and when she gets to Canada i'll wait for our baby when she gets pregnant, then for the kids to get to school so that we could get some alone time, and then for them to graduate , get married have kids ect ect I guess I better get used to waiting LOL ::)
In all the waiting, we are still thankful for being able to enjoy our lives and special moments with our special someone who means the world to us right now as well as all the other special people around us who have helped and supported us throughout this journey called life. And when time will be flying by and there is nothing more to wait for, we will find ourselves wishing that we could stop the moment and keep it forever, even if it meant waiting again for the next milestone in life.

ramkris

Apr 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
13-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
1-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
26-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
soon
can_4visa said:
Hey guys just wanna share my landing experience, I have landed over here at Toronto on the morning of 7th dec. Whole process waa smooth and took around 10 mins except waiting time.
1. Handed over the declaration form given to us during flight.
2. Waited in queue for 30 mins
3, Signed my COPR in front of immigration officer, he has just asked about general details like my canadian address n contact no,
4. Photograph was taken for PR card.
5. I was directed to baggage collection area, in between some magazines n forms were handled to me,
6. Then i have collected my baggage.
7. custom officer just asked that if there are any goods to follow.
8. Came out of airport.

Bye the way You forgot to mention about Airport trolleys there was lot of discussion about that in the forums other day.

ramkris

Apr 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
13-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
1-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
26-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
soon
Myrah7 said:
what? after champion member there is vip member too :p :p :p not bad very soon hope I get dm before that :p
Yes myrah i saw u r in the next list to become VIP member .Then threads starts with ur name like "Please Myrah help me"
"Attn Myrah" in not only this family sponsorship but also in each every problems immigrants and potentital immigrants face in canada"

Get ready for it

ramkris

anupam

Oct 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
N/A (Spousal)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/04/2013
Doc's Request.
18/04/2013
AOR Received.
01/05/2013
File Transfer...
15/05/2013
Interview........
Dont know yet
Passport Req..
29/05/2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP since November 1st, 2013 DM 12/01/2014
LANDED..........
Waiting for passport now
ramkris said:
Bye the way You forgot to mention about Airport trolleys there was lot of discussion about that in the forums other day.
Haha ramkris.....see a few pages earlier and you will see the things unfold...lol ... :)

Desi-girl

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8th-11th, 2013
AOR Received.
July 30th, 2013
File Transfer...
Aug 12th, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Unknown
Can we please forget about the trolleys at the airport? They are insignificant and lame things to fight over anyways, probably similar to the trolleys at any Indian airport.

We are all here to support one another, not egg each other on like in a wrestling match.

And the same goes out to all the other forum members. Please, it's the season to be generous and merry (it's Christmas time) so let's just let it go...forgive and forget.

Let's not try to start a fight or another argument please...
I would rather have us release all that pent up frustration at the NDVO than each other.
I can gladly lend you my darts and dart board ;) for practice.
And then, NDVO, Savdhan raho. You better be working at double speed from January, warna... ;) ;D
As Chulbul Pandey famously said " Hum tum me itne chhed kar denge ki Confuse ho jaaoge ki Saans Kahan se le aur...." :p :p :p

anupam

Oct 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
N/A (Spousal)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/04/2013
Doc's Request.
18/04/2013
AOR Received.
01/05/2013
File Transfer...
15/05/2013
Interview........
Dont know yet
Passport Req..
29/05/2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP since November 1st, 2013 DM 12/01/2014
LANDED..........
Waiting for passport now
Desi-girl said:
Can we please forget about the trolleys at the airport? They are insignificant and lame things to fight over anyways, probably similar to the trolleys at any Indian airport.

We are all here to support one another, not egg each other on like in a wrestling match.

And the same goes out to all the other forum members. Please, it's the season to be generous and merry (it's Christmas time) so let's just let it go...forgive and forget.

I would rather have us release all that pent up frustration at the NDVO than each other.
And then, NDVO, Savdhan raho. You better be working at double speed from January, warna... ;) ;D
As Chulbul Pandey famously said " Hum tum me itne chhed kar denge ki Confuse ho jaaoge ki Saans Kahan se le aur...." :p :p :p
Yes ma'am.....we have to make it interesting once in a while right.... :)

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
Desi-girl said:

I am depressed ...nobody thanked me for restarting the trolley fight...Desi-girl is the real hero member for mediating....

happyjoyjoy

Star Member
Dec 8, 2013
toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga/new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov4/2013
AOR Received.
nov23/2013
Med's Done....
march26/2013
Desi-girl said:
In all the waiting, we are still thankful for being able to enjoy our lives and special moments with our special someone who means the world to us right now as well as all the other special people around us who have helped and supported us throughout this journey called life. And when time will be flying by and there is nothing more to wait for, we will find ourselves wishing that we could stop the moment and keep it forever, even if it meant waiting again for the next milestone in life.
Very true, but still I cant wait for the cic-m to get back! and this whole immigration waiting game is very hard :( HATE IT!!!!!

waiting 2 exhale

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
File Transfer...
19-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-03-2013 ; remeds 14 may 2014
Interview........
06-05-2014
Passport Req..
submitted without a request may 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
landed Nov 5, 2014
happyjoyjoy said:
Very true, but still I cant wait for the cic-m to get back! and this whole immigration waiting game is very hard :( HATE IT!!!!!
there should be no 'un' happy in happy joy joy....this is a long distance driving and it goes on forever until you hit the finish line so brace yourself it is going to be bumpy ride along the way

suban

Jul 11, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 Jan 2013
AOR Received.
24 Jan 2013
Med's Done....
Re-med Nov 25
Passport Req..
09 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP Nov 11; DM 2014 Jan 19; Received pp with visa Jan 21
LANDED..........
Feb 4, 2014
Iranas said:
What i can see in my VFS status:

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Your Passport Status
Passport received at Canadian High Commission, 7/8 SHANTIPATH, CHANKYAPURI, -, NEW DELHI, Pin:110021, Tel: on 09/12/2013 and is under processing.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::

my routine is to check ECAS and passport status everyday and wait for ever.. lol...
same same buddy..how long have u been seeing this?