New Delhi - 2012 applicants

falcon123

Jul 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sep24.12 said:
HELLO EVERYONE,

I HAD A QUICK QUESTION,

WHEN YOU GET THE RE-MEDICAL LETTER (INSTRUCTIONS), IS IT EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE ONE WE GET THE FIRST TIME AROUND???
AS MY HUSBAND JUST GOT IT. AND I GUESS IT IS NORMAL MEDICAL IT SAYS WE HAVE REACHED A PART IN YOUR PROCESS THAT NOW REQUIRES YOUR MEDICAL- I.E. NOT ONLY CHEST XRAY, OR NOT ONLY ONE THING BUT EVERYTHING.

MP SAID GO FOR E MEDICAL INSTRUCTIONS (AS IT IS FASTER TO REACH THE VISA OFFICE) BUT SEEMS LIKE THERE IS NO DOC IN ALL OF INDIA WHO HAS THE EQUIPMENT FOR E - MEDICALS.

ANYWAY CAN SOMEONE CLARIFY ABOUT THE RE MEDICAL LETTER.

THANKS A BUNCH
Yes, we rcvd a similar letter just asking us to do medicals and send it back. Infact we had some problem at the clinic when I mentioned that we are here to do our "re-medicals". The nurse/asst. did not know anything about re-medicals. They were telling us to email NDVO and ask them if this is medical or re-medical. That was not an option. So I requested further and showed them some medical instructions at the back of the page etc etc. They made us sit...sit and more sitting. Other people who came in after us were getting done while we were sitting. She finally relented and took the papers inside to some guy in a higher post. He was nice about it and just came to us and said..."we will have to do a complete full medical. I just said yes...lets do a complete full medical and got it done". The guy took just two minutes to decide that.

So if anyone is getting their medicals letter (basically re-medicals) and it does not say anything specific, its wise to be quiet and let the hospital staff do the full medicals just like a first timer. Hope this helps.

Btw, does anyone know how long does it take for passports to be delivered once we see Decision Made on eCas?

Thanks.

aks.asr1

Jan 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ falcon123

It takes anywhere between 6-12 months before you will get your passport back these days. They take a lot time since they made some changes in there processing applicants system and that's what our MP office told us.

falcon123 said:
Yes, we rcvd a similar letter just asking us to do medicals and send it back. Infact we had some problem at the clinic when I mentioned that we are here to do our "re-medicals". The nurse/asst. did not know anything about re-medicals. They were telling us to email NDVO and ask them if this is medical or re-medical. That was not an option. So I requested further and showed them some medical instructions at the back of the page etc etc. They made us sit...sit and more sitting. Other people who came in after us were getting done while we were sitting. She finally relented and took the papers inside to some guy in a higher post. He was nice about it and just came to us and said..."we will have to do a complete full medical. I just said yes...lets do a complete full medical and got it done". The guy took just two minutes to decide that.

So if anyone is getting their medicals letter (basically re-medicals) and it does not say anything specific, its wise to be quiet and let the hospital staff do the full medicals just like a first timer. Hope this helps.

Btw, does anyone know how long does it take for passports to be delivered once we see Decision Made on eCas?

Thanks.

falcon123

Jul 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aks.asr1 said:
@ falcon123

It takes anywhere between 6-12 months before you will get your passport back these days. They take a lot time since they made some changes in there processing applicants system and that's what our MP office told us.
@ aks.asr1

6 to 12 months after Decision Made on eCas???? I think the MP's office got confused here with "In Process".

I have seen many recent posts with people getting their passports shortly after seeing Decision Made on their files.

aks.asr1

Jan 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
falcon123

If everything is completed and already been DM from NDVO then it's fast according to what I have seen on this forum.

falcon123 said:
@ aks.asr1

6 to 12 months after Decision Made on eCas???? I think the MP's office got confused here with "In Process".

I have seen many recent posts with people getting their passports shortly after seeing Decision Made on their files.

Reeyan

Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 30-2012
File Transfer...
Nov 30 2012
Interview........
done!
Passport Req..
March 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM today/ Rcvd visa June 22
LANDED..........
LAnding ASAP
I want to see OMG OMG after submitting passport with remedial here..please god.. Hear 2012 applicants prayers

n4dpatel

Dec 13, 2012
ottawa, canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 31, 2012
Doc's Request.
none..
AOR Received.
Dec. 6, 2012
File Transfer...
Dec. 12, 2012
Med's Request
sent wid application/ re-meds May 22m 2014
Med's Done....
Sept. 2 2012./ RE- MEDS May 29, 2014
Interview........
MAY 19TH, 2014 IN PROCESS MAY 19 2014
Passport Req..
FOUND OUT AFTER 8 MONTH..DUE IN MARCH 2013. SENT IN NOV. 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM!!! JUNE 20 2014
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR PP
I would like to see 1 OMG TODAY FOR.. 2012....APPLICANTS..
Today 2013... so many ppl got ecas change.... and pp back with visa, or call frm NDVo....

wake up NDVO.... THINK ABOUT 2012 APPLICANTS.. PLZZZZZ

baba1234

Aug 4, 2011
TODAY I SEND MY RE MEDICAL RECEIPT AND PP TO NDVO, OH GOD PLEASE SEND BACK MY PP SOON WITH SHINING VISA.

I ALSO NEED ALL THE FORUM MEMBERS BLESSINGS.

Reeyan

Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 30-2012
File Transfer...
Nov 30 2012
Interview........
done!
Passport Req..
March 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
LAnding ASAP
baba1234 said:
TODAY I SEND MY RE MEDICAL RECEIPT AND PP TO NDVO, OH GOD PLEASE SEND BACK MY PP SOON WITH SHINING VISA.

I ALSO NEED ALL THE FORUM MEMBERS BLESSINGS.

did u send you police clearence??

cantwyt

Feb 15, 2013
falcon123 said:
@ aks.asr1

@ Falcon - I got mine 2 days after status change in Ecas.

Reeyan

Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 30-2012
File Transfer...
Nov 30 2012
Interview........
done!
Passport Req..
March 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
LAnding ASAP
Happy long weekend!!!

I just got a confirmation from NDVO indicating they received our passport and all the other document:)))

SN0206

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Passport Req..
may 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Feb 12 DM: Apr 15
Reeyan said:
Happy long weekend!!!

I just got a confirmation from NDVO indicating they received our passport and all the other document:)))
Phew. so glad to hear that from you. Hopefully you get pp back with the shiny visa soon! :)

tugsthebugs

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
Toronto
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
AOR Received.
11-09-2012
Med's Request
11-10-2013
Med's Done....
11-10-2013
Interview........
05-09-2013
Passport Req..
28-10-2013
LANDED..........
01-03-2014
Reeyan said:
Happy long weekend!!!

.how did you get confirmation they received your passport? did they updated online?

tugsthebugs

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
Toronto
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
AOR Received.
11-09-2012
Med's Request
11-10-2013
Med's Done....
11-10-2013
Interview........
05-09-2013
Passport Req..
28-10-2013
LANDED..........
01-03-2014
Hello Friends,

Today we got "Decision Made" on our application. Online It says:

"A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision".

Guys what what shall we expect now? Are they going to call us or contact by mail? Please advise.

n4dpatel

Dec 13, 2012
ottawa, canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 31, 2012
Doc's Request.
none..
AOR Received.
Dec. 6, 2012
File Transfer...
Dec. 12, 2012
Med's Request
sent wid application/ re-meds May 22m 2014
Med's Done....
Sept. 2 2012./ RE- MEDS May 29, 2014
Interview........
MAY 19TH, 2014 IN PROCESS MAY 19 2014
Passport Req..
FOUND OUT AFTER 8 MONTH..DUE IN MARCH 2013. SENT IN NOV. 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM!!! JUNE 20 2014
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR PP
tugsthebugs said:
Hello Friends,

Today we got "Decision Made" on our application. Online It says:

"A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision".

Guys what what shall we expect now? Are they going to call us or contact by mail? Please advise.

CONGRATSO YOU ... FINALLY WE HEAR SOME GOOD NEWS FOR 2012 APPLICANT... AFTER SUCH ALONG
TIME SOMONE HAD GOTTEN DM..... :D :D