Med's Done....
June-01-2012
Passport Req..
Oct-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
In Process Apr-03-2013, DM Apr-12-2013
LANDED..........
May-18-2013
It's been 3 Months and 17 days since PPR, No updates till now.. Still Application Received.. :(

How can we get the PP back?? Will they give it personally at Delhi office, or will they mail it??

I am planning to ask for the PP as my company has given me enough time for this S**T, but now they want me to go Onsite ASAP.. :'(

H1 da vi koyi fayda ni hoya, 5 mahine hoge stamp hoye nu.. :(

maplegal86

Dec 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2012
File Transfer...
12-09-2012
Med's Request
07-06-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2012. Remed: 10-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2013
LANDED..........
01-09-2013
brar.arsh said:
It's been 3 Months and 17 days since PPR, No updates till now.. Still Application Received.. :(

How can we get the PP back?? Will they give it personally at Delhi office, or will they mail it??

I am planning to ask for the PP as my company has given me enough time for this S**T, but now they want me to go Onsite ASAP.. :'(

They mail it to your address by registered post.

I have read somewhere that you can send them a mail requesting it back for a while. But eventually you'll have to send it to them.

There was another case where the applicant said he'd submit at a later and when he got the 2nd PPR, it took him a mere 2-3 days.

SRNizami

Star Member
Jan 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2012
Doc's Request.
22-12-2012 and 15-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-08-2012
File Transfer...
09-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with the application
Passport Req..
27-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
.....waiting
LANDED..........
.....waiting
brar.arsh said:

I understand how you feel :( it's been more than 4.5 months since they called in for my pp.. I missed a chance to go to US while my hubby worked on a project for 4 months..missed our anniversary and my birthday in the same period and also New Year's Eve. I missed visiting my brother in UAE while everyone went, I was home alone for almost 3 weeks.

May you get your pp soon. Be patient.

smallworld

Star Member
Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-08-2012
Passport Req..
05-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2013
maplegal86 said:
Yes. I agree. Let's send all our love and positive vibes to the dudes processing our visas. May they have a smooth ride to the office and may the AC/heater work well, may there be enough sugar in their tea etc etc.
good attitude guys.... Honestly its much better than groaning and gnashing of teeth :)

KP0789

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi ( 2 year travel history )
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 june 2012
File Transfer...
05 sept 2012
Med's Done....
MAY 12
Passport Req..
17 sept 2012
brar.arsh said:

just email them they will call u to confirm and send ur passport back asap i did the same and if u dont have time to wait to get back ur passport by mail then u can go thr personally and get ur passport just tell the ndvo people when they call u that u need ur passport in 1 2 days n thn u can collect it from delhi :)

brar.arsh

Dec 22, 2010
London ON
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul-09-2012
AOR Received.
Sep-25-2012
File Transfer...
Sep-26-2012
Med's Done....
June-01-2012
Passport Req..
Oct-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
May-18-2013
maplegal86 said:
They mail it to your address by registered post.

I have read somewhere that you can send them a mail requesting it back for a while. But eventually you'll have to send it to them.

There was another case where the applicant said he'd submit at a later and when he got the 2nd PPR, it took him a mere 2-3 days.
But the problem will be there when they will send 2nd PPR and I will be Out of country.. :( Fass gayee yaar...

SRNizami said:
I understand how you feel :( it's been more than 4.5 months since they called in for my pp.. I missed a chance to go to US while my hubby worked on a project for 4 months..missed our anniversary and my birthday in the same period and also New Year's Eve. I missed visiting my brother in UAE while everyone went, I was home alone for almost 3 weeks.

May you get your pp soon. Be patient.
Oh thats a looooong wait.. Your status is still App Received?

KP0789 said:
just email them they will call u to confirm and send ur passport back asap i did the same and if u dont have time to wait to get back ur passport by mail then u can go thr personally and get ur passport just tell the ndvo people when they call u that u need ur passport in 1 2 days n thn u can collect it from delhi :)
Am confused that should I do that or not.. :( What do you say??

KP0789

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 june 2012
File Transfer...
05 sept 2012
Med's Done....
MAY 12
Passport Req..
17 sept 2012
its upto bcz everyone says that it will delay the process n i guess it does i got my pp back in oct and again send it back in dec.. but i wish i should have stayed more with my husband and come back only when they finish my file n send ppr but i came back early n thought i will get my visa by jan but dnt knw how long they will take :( its still application received :(

KP0789

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 june 2012
File Transfer...
05 sept 2012
Med's Done....
MAY 12
Passport Req..
17 sept 2012
and i think if ur getting a chance to be with ur spouse u can go for it stay in usa with ur wife and email ndvo to send u second PPR at the end of process bcz we dnt knw how long they will take may b 1 month may be 2 and i will also wait till march bcz in march i need to travel again so if they didnt issue visa by that time thn i wll have to take my passport back again for some time

SRNizami

Star Member
Jan 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2012
Doc's Request.
22-12-2012 and 15-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-08-2012
File Transfer...
09-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with the application
Passport Req..
27-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
.....waiting
LANDED..........
.....waiting
Yes, it is. :'(

hIGHnDRY

Star Member
Dec 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-08-2012
AOR Received.
02-10-2012
File Transfer...
09-10-2012
Med's Done....
24-07-2012
Interview........
WAIVED??????
Passport Req..
26-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
In process 21 Feb 2013
brar.arsh said:

Je tun soch reha hain ke tenu passport chheti cahows mil jao
Den I hv news fr u dear. Been ten days since I requested mine. and till now NO NOPE NO MOVEMENT AT ALL

aviatorsteve

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2012
File Transfer...
15-10-2012
Med's Done....
14-04-2012
Interview........
Hopefully Waived
Passport Req..
3-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
KP0789 said:
its upto bcz everyone says that it will delay the process n i guess it does i got my pp back in oct and again send it back in dec.. but i wish i should have stayed more with my husband and come back only when they finish my file n send ppr but i came back early n thought i will get my visa by jan but dnt knw how long they will take :( its still application received :(
Hi,

I know how you feel, my Ecas is still Application Received, I was hoping it would at least go to in process by now! Hopefully we will hear some good news soon!

scorpionking

Nov 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18
Passport Req..
18 Sep
VISA ISSUED...
Issued by Grace of Allah.
LANDED..........
Inshah Allah issued and landed safely.
aviatorsteve said:
Hi,

I know how you feel, my Ecas is still Application Received, I was hoping it would at least go to in process by now! Hopefully we will hear some good news soon!
Hi aviatorsteve, we are same June applicants so what about your ecas dear any updates?

brar.arsh

Dec 22, 2010
London ON
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul-09-2012
AOR Received.
Sep-25-2012
File Transfer...
Sep-26-2012
Med's Done....
June-01-2012
Passport Req..
Oct-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
May-18-2013
hIGHnDRY said:
Je tun soch reha hain ke tenu passport chheti cahows mil jao
Den I hv news fr u dear. Been ten days since I requested mine. and till now NO NOPE NO MOVEMENT AT ALL
Achaa bai?? fer taan pangaa lain waali gal aa..Hadd 2 mahine hor la lainge, es ton baad taan medical expire hon di date v nere aa jaani aa..

aviatorsteve

Star Member
Jul 17, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2012
File Transfer...
15-10-2012
Med's Done....
14-04-2012
Interview........
Hopefully Waived
Passport Req..
3-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
scorpionking said:
Hi aviatorsteve, we are same June applicants so what about your ecas dear any updates?
Hi Scorpionking,

I wish I could say there was, but noting at all, still stuck at Application Received. Checking ecas regularly and hoping to see a change, but just get disappointed.... How about yours, what is your ecas status? I know there was a june applicant with a very similar timeline to mine and he/she just got DM a few days ago, at least that gives me some more hope!

scorpionking

Nov 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18
Passport Req..
18 Sep
VISA ISSUED...
Issued by Grace of Allah.
LANDED..........
Inshah Allah issued and landed safely.
aviatorsteve said:
Hi Scorpionking
I wish I could say there was, but noting at all, still stuck at Application Received. Checking ecas regularly and hoping to see a change, but just get disappointed.... How about yours, what is your ecas status? I know there was a june applicant with a very similar timeline to mine and he/she just got DM a few days ago, at least that gives me some more hope!
I am also going through the same situation checking the status regularly thinking in my mind as if its going to be updated in the morning then if not in the afternoon then if not in the evening for sure, after nothing is updated then whole charm goes off making me sad and disappointed against NDVO for our slow processing. God only should save all of us. :D