05/19/2012
Passport Req..
08/23/2012, In Process 11/5/2012
VISA ISSUED...
Soon........
LANDED..........
Wanna go to Toronto as soon as possible
NeelSh said:
do I need to send any letter along with weddng photos ?
While sending the photos, do write at the back side of photos describing brief abt tht photos...
n Cover letter should state what all u r sending..Tht is going to be much better...:)

smvi

Jun 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/05/2012
Doc's Request.
10/3/2012
AOR Received.
07/26/2012
File Transfer...
07/31/2012
Med's Done....
05/19/2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Soon........
LANDED..........
abhi292000 , Sahota123 ,harryiswaiting ,sunnyannie ,april_19 ,april_27

Any updates from u people?

thomas_saint

Jun 15, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2012
AOR Received.
11-07-2012
IELTS Request
NA
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
31/10/2012
LANDED..........
Destination Toronto.. will be flying this month end..
rahulchd said:
bro, we have not sent anything to update anything. We just sent the passport.

and what does address do u see on your ecas now?
Friend, dont worry .. i believe the visa officers are working on your file because the address wont get updated automatically unless we send any changes..

In your case, you havent sent anything so it means an officer should be working on your applications and taken the Indian address from it and updated...so it is a good sign..I strongly believe they are ready to issue the visa...

For me, the ECAS shows my complete India address with the pincode...

for people who ever uses representatives , if the VO is ready to issue the visa they will call the applicant and confirm the indian address before dispatching the PP... I guess the ND Vo has changed its working style and getting the details from our applications forms.. since we used electronic forms with barcodes...

rahulchd

May 15, 2009
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 May 2012
AOR Received.
14 Aug 2012
File Transfer...
20 Aug 2012
Interview........
Telephonic Interview 10 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
11 Sep 2012, Passport recd by New Delhi on 17 Sep 2012
VISA ISSUED...
In Process: 11 Oct 2012, Decision Made: 30 November 2012
LANDED..........
10 Dec 2012, Destination: Edmonton, Alberta
thomas_saint said:
Friend, dont worry .. i believe the visa officers are working on your file because the address wont get updated automatically unless we send any changes..

In your case, you havent sent anything so it means an officer should be working on your applications and taken the Indian address from it and updated...so it is a good sign..I strongly believe they are ready to issue the visa...

For me, the ECAS shows my complete India address with the pincode...

for people who ever uses representatives , if the VO is ready to issue the visa they will call the applicant and confirm the indian address before dispatching the PP... I guess the ND Vo has changed its working style and getting the details from our applications forms.. since we used electronic forms with barcodes...
Lets hope for the best that this process gets over as soon as possible now.

harryiswaiting

Star Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi/ Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/04/2012
Doc's Request.
Ottawa 01/2014
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
23/07/2012
Med's Done....
13/03/2012
Interview........
28/01/2013
Passport Req..
13/08/2012
VISA ISSUED...
Refused 29/01/2013, Appeal won Nov, 2013
LANDED..........
HarryisSTILLwaiting.
@smvi no we have not yet heard anything from the New Delhi Visa Office. Our E-Cas still says "We received your application for permanent residence on April 25, 2012. Medical results have been received." :( Hope we all hear some good news very soon! :-\

april_27

Aug 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APR 27, 2012
AOR Received.
JULY 27
Med's Done....
JAN 4, 2012
Passport Req..
AUG 13
VISA ISSUED...
SOON......
smvi said:
abhi292000 , Sahota123 ,harryiswaiting ,sunnyannie ,april_19 ,april_27

Any updates from u people?

No updates from my side too... lets hope for something good this week....

Awse

Sep 12, 2012
Finally today My ecas shows ' In process started 10th sept' . .. But I had missed my calls on 12th sept. ... So it that they updated my ecas very late after 10 days or have they come in touch with my file again ?

smvi

Jun 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/05/2012
Doc's Request.
10/3/2012
AOR Received.
07/26/2012
File Transfer...
07/31/2012
Med's Done....
05/19/2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Soon........
LANDED..........
Awse said:
Finally today My ecas shows ' In process started 10th sept' . .. But I had missed my calls on 12th sept. ... So it that they updated my ecas very late after 10 days or have they come in touch with my file again ?
Hi please share yr timeline...

MiSara

Aug 14, 2012
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2012
Doc's Request.
27-08-2012
AOR Received.
06-06-2012
Passport Req..
20-06-2012
Guys no reason to stress. Have faith

Awse

Sep 12, 2012
My timeline is already on the spreadsheet no. 66 name rufee..... I wish Balkan Manorite ashu Canadavisa or march applicant were here they would have been able to help me... In process always means interview has been waived , right? And I just want to know they were late in updating my status or came on touch with my file again...

Nshrma

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 23
Doc's Request.
none
File Transfer...
May 23
Passport Req..
June 18, 2nd PPR Sep 10
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 24
abhat said:
Just a question,

How often are applications refused if they ask for the passport? My husband sent his passport 3 months ago now and we haven't had any contact since. Our relationship was short before marriage, now married for a year. We sent about 100 photos, a handful of e-mails, phone records for 4 months, regular skype screen shots, and proof of more than three thousand facebook messages (most reliable way for us to communicate). We had all our documents and was very well organized. We're inter racial (i'm white and native canadian and he is Nepali) and inter faith (I do not label myself with any religion and he is hindu). We are prepared to have in interview but expected to be contacted by now. we filed March 6 and had our file transfered June 8. PPR two weeks later and it arrived there two days after.

Any insight from other members?
Hey no need to worry they cannot refuse the application if they have any doubts they always call for the interview 1st and ask basic questions which husband wife can answer easily.
Just curious after how long of your marriage you filed your application ? Caz sometime of you file late them thy might ask why did you wait for so many months to file the application then again you have provided enough proofs so just relax.
Good luck

abhat

Aug 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
Doc's Request.
02-28-2013 (re-med)
AOR Received.
31-05-2012
File Transfer...
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
12-01-12
Interview........
18-02-13
Passport Req..
18-06-2012
Hey no need to worry they cannot refuse the application if they have any doubts they always call for the interview 1st and ask basic questions which husband wife can answer easily.
Just curious after how long of your marriage you filed your application ? Caz sometime of you file late them thy might ask why did you wait for so many months to file the application then again you have provided enough proofs so just relax.
Good luck
Thank you for the swift reply.

We were married september of last year, then we went to live in Nepal for a few months so I could meet his family (we were both living in Australia at the time, and at the time his parents did not support the marriage so we had a very small private wedding. They supported it after meeting me), then I came back to Canada. I applied in March of this year. Will six months really look unfavourable to them? We both have several years of travel history and a lot of different employers and residences to track down. We also wanted to wait until I found a job in Canada as I did not think I would be approved for sponsorship being unemployed and living in my parents home.

Nshrma

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 23
Doc's Request.
none
File Transfer...
May 23
Passport Req..
June 18, 2nd PPR Sep 10
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 24
abhat said:
Thank you for the swift reply.

We were married september of last year, then we went to live in Nepal for a few months so I could meet his family (we were both living in Australia at the time, and at the time his parents did not support the marriage so we had a very small private wedding. They supported it after meeting me), then I came back to Canada. I applied in March of this year. Will six months really look unfavourable to them? We both have several years of travel history and a lot of different employers and residences to track down. We also wanted to wait until I found a job in Canada as I did not think I would be approved for sponsorship being unemployed and living in my parents home.
I hope you did explain everything in your application ie why there was a small private wedding etc etc.
Rest of they will have any doubt they will ask you for either more do proofs or interview. Then again prolly delay is Caz of travel history. I am in the same boat as of you, don't worry. I hope you did submit police clearance report fr Australia as well for your spouse.

abhat

Aug 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
Doc's Request.
02-28-2013 (re-med)
AOR Received.
31-05-2012
File Transfer...
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
12-01-12
Interview........
18-02-13
Passport Req..
18-06-2012
Nshrma said:
I hope you did explain everything in your application ie why there was a small private wedding etc etc.
Rest of they will have any doubt they will ask you for either more do proofs or interview. Then again prolly delay is Caz of travel history. I am in the same boat as of you, don't worry. I hope you did submit police clearance report fr Australia as well for your spouse.
Yes we sent a police clearance report for australia and nepal with the original application. We wrote a lengthy letter explaining why we had the wedding the way we did and that once he is here we are having another ceremony with my family. Also that the next time I am in Nepal his parents have given permission to let us have a traditional hindu wedding there. How long do they usually wait for interview or to ask for more proof? They have had the passport for three months now....Our e-cas still only says "application recieved".

We are both just getting very tired of waiting, it has been ten months since we were together and just had our first anniversary this week and are still apart. I just want to hear something, anything from ND. I have another 3-4 thousand messages as proof plus more skype and phone records that I could send as soon as they ask. Could I send this to them without them asking or would that delay the process? I was hoping to return to do more schooling next fall but I can't if I don't know what's going on. If we are refused then I will be going there, so much to think about!

Nshrma

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 23
Doc's Request.
none
File Transfer...
May 23
Passport Req..
June 18, 2nd PPR Sep 10
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 24
Have you tried to contact your MP Abhat. Contacting MP would not fasten up the process but certainly can get you the status update as on what stage NDVO is currently on your file. I can totally feel your pain, I applies on feb 23rd and still am waiting its kind of ridiculous but nothing could be done but to wait and pray.
I hope you get some update from them soon.