Med's Done....
august 2013
Interview........
Don't know
Passport Req..
22 December 2013
meandmyson said:
Hi all,

My wife is a PR in Canada and I am in Bangalore, India. We are applying for sponsorship through Outland.

Once we submit documents to CIC and approval comes, can I courier my passport to NDVO or should I go personally there and submit it?

Regards

You need to wait until they ask you for passport...

simsonks

Jun 11, 2013
tenzin Namgyal said:
You need to wait until they ask you for passport...
Obviously you need to courier it but you need request from ND VO. you can see various time line here to know when you can expect it.

v_sys

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2012
AOR Received.
25-08-2012
File Transfer...
05-10-2012
Med's Done....
26-07-2012
Interview........
waiver
Passport Req..
20-May-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18 - July - 2013
LANDED..........
24-July-2013
its been almost 11 months since we applied and almost 10 months since file reached NDVO.... no news yet..... :(

getcanadavisa

Star Member
Jun 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2014
My representative has made case specific inquiry today. He was waiting for 10 months to get over as per the web site which are over now. What should we expect as result for the inquiry.
Our details are given below. This is the first time we will get any info from case specific inquiry.

Please anyone has idea about further options. Our time line is as follows. CAP application is already submitted and waiting for result. Re-medical and police certificate second time submitted on April 2012. What are further options other then bugging MP, sending inquires which they never reply and CAPS considering following time line
Application in Canada : 10th April 2012
1Step Result successful : 13th July 2012
Passport request and file transfer to Delhi - 26th July - 2012
Re medical and PCC request - first week of April 2013
Re-medica and PCC submitted - 17th April 2013 - status updated to medical received.

Our status is "In Process" from 10th of March 2013 and they are holding passport from 30th July 2012. First marriage and no traveling.

v_sys

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2012
AOR Received.
25-08-2012
File Transfer...
05-10-2012
Med's Done....
26-07-2012
Interview........
waiver
Passport Req..
20-May-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18 - July - 2013
LANDED..........
24-July-2013
getcanadavisa said:
My representative has made case specific inquiry today. He was waiting for 10 months to get over as per the web site which are over now. What should we expect as result for the inquiry.
Our details are given below. This is the first time we will get any info from case specific inquiry.

Please anyone has idea about further options. Our time line is as follows. CAP application is already submitted and waiting for result. Re-medical and police certificate second time submitted on April 2012. What are further options other then bugging MP, sending inquires which they never reply and CAPS considering following time line
Application in Canada : 10th April 2012
1Step Result successful : 13th July 2012
Passport request and file transfer to Delhi - 26th July - 2012
Re medical and PCC request - first week of April 2013
Re-medica and PCC submitted - 17th April 2013 - status updated to medical received.

Our status is "In Process" from 10th of March 2013 and they are holding passport from 30th July 2012. First marriage and no traveling.
I strongly recommend MP inquiry in your case, ,,,, in my case when i took help of MP and made an inquiry , my file moved and atleast they called for passport after 8 months of filling, so may be in your case too, it helps start processing further....

getcanadavisa

Star Member
Jun 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2014
v_sys said:
I strongly recommend MP inquiry in your case, ,,,, in my case when i took help of MP and made an inquiry , my file moved and atleast they called for passport after 8 months of filling, so may be in your case too, it helps start processing further....
Yes, We did MP inquiry around Feb - 2013 and June First week 2013. For June - 2013 inquiry they told us "All the background results has been received and they will start to analyze them but they did not told when this wait will come to end or they have any specific problem with our application."
Thank you,
getCanadaVisa

v_sys

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2012
AOR Received.
25-08-2012
File Transfer...
05-10-2012
Med's Done....
26-07-2012
Interview........
waiver
Passport Req..
20-May-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18 - July - 2013
LANDED..........
24-July-2013
getcanadavisa said:
Yes, We did MP inquiry around Feb - 2013 and June First week 2013. For June - 2013 inquiry they told us "All the background results has been received and they will start to analyze them but they did not told when this wait will come to end or they have any specific problem with our application."
Thank you,
getCanadaVisa
have you thought of using Access to information act and ordering GCMS notes, once you order those notes and it may not have sufficient information as to why your file is delayed for a long time (more then 10 months , as published by them) you can then use the office of information commissioner of canada for complaining that you are not getting sufficient inforamtion from CIC and they will take up your case....

getcanadavisa

Star Member
Jun 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2014
v_sys said:
have you thought of using Access to information act and ordering GCMS notes, once you order those notes and it may not have sufficient information as to why your file is delayed for a long time (more then 10 months , as published by them) you can then use the office of information commissioner of canada for complaining that you are not getting sufficient inforamtion from CIC and they will take up your case....
Yes, We have asked for CAIPS notes 15 days back. We are still waiting for the result. I hope waiting game comes to an end soon.
thanks

v_sys

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2012
AOR Received.
25-08-2012
File Transfer...
05-10-2012
Med's Done....
26-07-2012
Interview........
waiver
Passport Req..
20-May-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18 - July - 2013
LANDED..........
24-July-2013
getcanadavisa said:
Yes, We have asked for CAIPS notes 15 days back. We are still waiting for the result. I hope waiting game comes to an end soon.
thanks
so once your receive those notes, most probably those notes will not contain any reason as to why its been so much of delay and then you have an opportunity to go Commissioner for information about this and put an official complain, (its just an option)

wish you a good luck for your file....

v_sys

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2012
AOR Received.
25-08-2012
File Transfer...
05-10-2012
Med's Done....
26-07-2012
Interview........
waiver
Passport Req..
20-May-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18 - July - 2013
LANDED..........
24-July-2013
Hello ALL.......

Anyone with a good news ? any good news.... any DM or PPR or VISA Stamped and passport received.....

can_4visa

Jun 23, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2013
AOR Received.
02-04-2013
File Transfer...
23-04-2013
Med's Done....
19-02-2013
Passport Req..
24-05-2013 (As per GCMS notes)- missed it as no email received.
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2013
LANDED..........
07-12-2013
There is no news this week....:(
v_sys said:
Hello ALL.......

Anyone with a good news ? any good news.... any DM or PPR or VISA Stamped and passport received.....

nabagataa

Star Member
Jul 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th September, 2012
AOR Received.
2nd November, 2012
File Transfer...
2nd November, 2012
Med's Done....
13th August, 2012
Finally some relief!!....... I got a call from NDVO today afternoon. The lady on the line asked me to submit my passport. I then said that I had already submitted my passport which has also been received by their office. She asked for the tracking no. of the courier receipt which I told her. The next thing she asked was whether I could travel by 10th of Aug(the date of my medical expiry) to which I replied yes. She then said that they are expediting my case so that I receive my visa in a time that I am able to catch up the deadline of 10th Aug. While on the topic of my passport, I briefed her how I had missed my PPR & on the basis of GCMS notes I had voluntarily submitted that. she said ok to it & assured that by next week my passport will be transferred to the concerned deptt for the residual process of stamping etc. she said everything is clear in my application & there's no problem found. In the last leg of our conversation she said she understands how difficult it is to be being away from my spouse for such a long time & that they care for & intengs to cut down the waiting time. Her words were very comforting & soothing to my ears. So, now I am hoping that they would soon issue me the visa & that I have to make my travel by 10th of Aug.

maverick.dexter

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 Feb 2013
File Transfer...
27 Feb 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28 May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
7 Aug 2013...DM: 14 Aug 2013
nabagataa said:
Finally some relief!!....... I got a call from NDVO today afternoon. The lady on the line asked me to submit my passport. I then said that I had already submitted my passport which has also been received by their office. She asked for the tracking no. of the courier receipt which I told her. The next thing she asked was whether I could travel by 10th of Aug(the date of my medical expiry) to which I replied yes. She then said that they are expediting my case so that I receive my visa in a time that I am able to catch up the deadline of 10th Aug. While on the topic of my passport, I briefed her how I had missed my PPR & on the basis of GCMS notes I had voluntarily submitted that. she said ok to it & assured that by next week my passport will be transferred to the concerned deptt for the residual process of stamping etc. she said everything is clear in my application & there's no problem found. In the last leg of our conversation she said she understands how difficult it is to be being away from my spouse for such a long time & that they care for & intengs to cut down the waiting time. Her words were very comforting & soothing to my ears. So, now I am hoping that they would soon issue me the visa & that I have to make my travel by 10th of Aug.
so happy for you Nabagataa!
good luck to you and hope you receive passport back soon :)

can_4visa

Jun 23, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2013
AOR Received.
02-04-2013
File Transfer...
23-04-2013
Med's Done....
19-02-2013
Passport Req..
24-05-2013 (As per GCMS notes)- missed it as no email received.
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2013
LANDED..........
07-12-2013
Hey Congrats this is really a very good news, finally you got it. All the best for future, you will be there within this month :) .

nabagataa said:

v_sys

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2012
AOR Received.
25-08-2012
File Transfer...
05-10-2012
Med's Done....
26-07-2012
Interview........
waiver
Passport Req..
20-May-2013
VISA ISSUED...
18 - July - 2013
LANDED..........
24-July-2013
nabagataa said:
The same thing happened with my wife. The visa officer on the phone said u will have to travel in urgent since ur medical expires soon. But unfortunately its been more than two months since tht ph call hope they mean it this time in ur case. All the very best.