+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Brunswick PNP Information Session Dubai, UAE...Join Here

abdurahimov

Mar 22, 2017
Hi. I'm from finance field and my 2 friends are also from the same field. None of us have received the invite yet. They asked us to send the resume and no revert. And according to their recent mail, if we do not receive the invite till 20th Oct midnight, it means we are not selected. So let's wait till tomorrow morning 8:30.
Hi. I am waiting for an invitation, I see that "midnight" means Canadian time midnight. If so we have 8 more hours...

Have anyone got the invitation? Can I get the address and timing for the sessions in Dubai? I was thinking if I can just visit it without an invitation and see the process of the session. I will be more informed for the next one...

Last edited:

hsthakkar26

Jan 19, 2017
Hi. I am waiting for an invitation, I see that "midnight" means Canadian time midnight. If so we have 8 more hours...

Have anyone got the invitation? Can I get the address and timing for the sessions in Dubai? I was thinking if I can just visit it without an invitation and see the process of the session. I will be more informed for the next one...
Hi, do you think we would be able to enter the event without an invite? I do not have the venue details though. @Rufaida.anis could you please share the venue details from the invite that you have received? @abdurahimov are you planning to attend this event by any chance? What is your NOC?
Thanks

abdurahimov

Mar 22, 2017
Hi, do you think we would be able to enter the event without an invite? I do not have the venue details though. @Rufaida.anis could you please share the venue details from the invite that you have received? @abdurahimov are you planning to attend this event by any chance? What is your NOC?
Thanks
Hi. My NOC is 1111 - I am a chief accountant.
I am a Russian speaker. I was told that some Russians took a participation in the session which was in Moldovia without any invitation. These guys arrived the venue - obviously the venue was not full since some people are unable to present - and the guys asked if they can present. Only 25 persons were presented out of all. They were allowed in.
I will visit the venue in Dubai on 23 Oct and just see what will happen...

Last edited:

Knac12

Star Member
Sep 30, 2017
Is there a chance to receive ITA in the information session if one of the IELTS is 5.5? Other areas are above 6.
They are not giving ITA's to anyone. NBNP stopped doing that. They only note down your information that you attended. You can then later apply whenever the stream opens up.

snana

Aug 18, 2014
They are not giving ITA's to anyone. NBNP stopped doing that. They only note down your information that you attended. You can then later apply whenever the stream opens up.
What we get when attending these sessions? Do they provide some kind of invite to apply for PR? Trying to understand how does it work with PR and these inform sessions

soniya26

Jul 13, 2017
Can accompanying spouse submit EOI when attending the new beunswick information session?
Or is the person who is invited to the session only eligible to submit EOI?