+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Brunswick - Expression of interest

number411

Jul 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just sent my EOI by mail, attaching the form and my resume, and got and out of office as follows:

We are only accepting EOIs from Top and Second Priority Applicants. Please monitor our website for any changes.

I think my EOI will get ignored because I am neither in top or second priority.

beogradjanin1

Apr 6, 2013
Hello, I am sorry for this question. But since I am new on this forum I do not understand how to fill up Express of Interest form? Which part to fill up? What I see I can just fill up a few lines in beginning of the form, date of birth, why are you a good candidate for NB and that's it. I am assuming that score section is for immigration, so I do not understand how would I tell them what is my language score, education, work experience and all other parts of the form if there is no space for filling up. Please, I need help before I make a mistake. Thanks!

nav0991

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
29-03-2016
number411 said:
I just sent my EOI by mail, attaching the form and my resume, and got and out of office as follows:

We are only accepting EOIs from Top and Second Priority Applicants. Please monitor our website for any changes.

I think my EOI will get ignored because I am neither in top or second priority.
It is automated email delivered to everyone, If you in one of the the priority candidate stream. They will ask to submit documents soon.

Good Luck !

stephny46

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2, 2017
Nomination.....
Dec 14 2016
AOR Received.
Jan 2, 2017
File Transfer...
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
Dec 20 2016
I have just submitted application yesterday, i have 70 points and noc 2282 will i have any luck

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
beogradjanin1 said:
Hello, I am sorry for this question. But since I am new on this forum I do not understand how to fill up Express of Interest form? Which part to fill up? What I see I can just fill up a few lines in beginning of the form, date of birth, why are you a good candidate for NB and that's it. I am assuming that score section is for immigration, so I do not understand how would I tell them what is my language score, education, work experience and all other parts of the form if there is no space for filling up. Please, I need help before I make a mistake. Thanks!
You have to fill up all of the rows under the column Score and also the Date of birth. The only part of the form that will be filled by immigration officer is "For NBPNP use only" section.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
nav0991 said:
It is automated email delivered to everyone, If you in one of the the priority candidate stream. They will ask to submit documents soon.

Good Luck !
I also got the same automated email. Do u think they received the mail and would reply if the NOC suits them? OR have I to submit the application again on every 1st? My NOC B 5241

beogradjanin1

Apr 6, 2013
rajanvnv said:
You have to fill up all of the rows under the column Score and also the Date of birth. The only part of the form that will be filled by immigration officer is "For NBPNP use only" section.
Thanks a lot for your response. I have one more question. I went through the application and I would like to know should I put anything in the section that says:

* Why are you a good
candidate for NB:
-Family in NB;
-Visits to NB;
-Work or education in NB

It looks like that this section should be filled up as well but with some reason program doesn't let me write anything besides the numbers or symbols?

Thanks!

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
beogradjanin1 said:
Thanks a lot for your response. I have one more question. I went through the application and I would like to know should I put anything in the section that says:

* Why are you a good
candidate for NB:
-Family in NB;
-Visits to NB;
-Work or education in NB

It looks like that this section should be filled up as well but with some reason program doesn't let me write anything besides the numbers or symbols?

Thanks!
Explain this part in a separate sheet of paper and then scan it and attach it along with EOI. That should work.

canadahere.I.come

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
July 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Hi All,

I am filing up form "NBPNP Express Entry Labour
Market Stream Self-Assessment Form" and have some queries to complete the form.

In the section "INDICATE YOUR CONNECTION TO NEW BRUNSWICK", it has been asked 'Open occupation'. Does it is the intended occupation or is it an occupation you had worked in NB before. I do not have a connection with NB with respect to work, study or any participation in any event.

So shall I leave the section empty or should I write not applicable?

Thanks in advance

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
stephny46 said:
I have just submitted application yesterday, i have 70 points and noc 2282 will i have any luck
I have also submitted with 70 points. they might review and send reply after 16th. suppose f we dont get invite , do we have to subit applicaiton again on next 1st?

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadahere.I.come said:
Hi All,

I am filing up form "NBPNP Express Entry Labour
Market Stream Self-Assessment Form" and have some queries to complete the form.

In the section "INDICATE YOUR CONNECTION TO NEW BRUNSWICK", it has been asked 'Open occupation'. Does it is the intended occupation or is it an occupation you had worked in NB before. I do not have a connection with NB with respect to work, study or any participation in any event.

So shall I leave the section empty or should I write not applicable?

Thanks in advance
The NB has divided applicants into 3 priorities. The first preference is given to candidates who had education in NB or currently employed in nB. The second preference is given to candidates who attend the NBPNP event meetings that is conducted all around the glob. Keep checking www.livingnb.ca to see the schedules and try and attend the session if it's closer to you.
The NB opens the window to certain occupations for a very limited time. You probably need to constantly monitor their website regularly. If you notice any open position then you can fill the third row "Open Positins"

Am not very sure how much they'll accept your EOI if you write N/A in these sections and submit it.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
I have also submitted with 70 points. they might review and send reply after 16th. suppose f we dont get invite , do we have to subit applicaiton again on next 1st?
if you do not get invited, they'll re-consider your EOI for next month automatically. But there is no harm if you re -submit your EOI next month as well.

number411

Jul 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There has been no response for the mail I sent on Oct 8th, not even an AOR maybe because I'm not in Prio 1 or 2. I think it makes no sense to keep sending a mail every month before 15th, when they've clearly mentioned that they will process Prio-1 and 2.

number411

Jul 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Connection to New Brunswick - French

In the below website, it is mentioned that applicants who have taken TEF get accorded first priority. Is the TEF exam certificate with moderately good scores is all that is required, or is there any other document required to show that French is the first language for the applicant?

Well, my first language is English, but I have some french knowledge and preparing to appear for TEF next year.

http://www.welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/immigrating_and_settling/how_to_immigrate/new_brunswick_provincialnomineeprogram/New_Brunswick_express_entry/EligibilityRequirements.html

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
number411 said:
Connection to New Brunswick - French

In the below website, it is mentioned that applicants who have taken TEF get accorded first priority. Is the TEF exam certificate with moderately good scores is all that is required, or is there any other document required to show that French is the first language for the applicant?

Well, my first language is English, but I have some french knowledge and preparing to appear for TEF next year.

http://www.welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/immigrating_and_settling/how_to_immigrate/new_brunswick_provincialnomineeprogram/New_Brunswick_express_entry/EligibilityRequirements.html
They just go with your TEF scores. If you have good score, that is all is required.