+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New baby has been added in my case, how can I update it?

ken99

Star Member
Feb 9, 2011
Dear All,

I have applied in June 2010, now I have been father of a child almost 3 months back.
How can I update myself? what forms I need to submit? what docs i need to submit?

Regards
Ken

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Go through all your forms and look at which of them change because of the new baby. Fill those out again and send them to the visa office with the fee for the baby and a cover letter stating that you are adding this baby to your application.

mni

Mar 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-Jun-2013
Probably you may have to fill the new forms that are available on the website. I am not sure about. Seniors can comment more on this.

Regards,
mni

golddstar

Aug 6, 2011
Hi,

I sent them letter intimating addition in my family stating his name and DOB. I also enclosed copy of newborn passport and birth certificate.
CHC updated my file and sent me his medical instructions within two weeks time. I did not sent them forms at that stage.

However CHC requires updated forms before medical letters.

Thank you

Saurav

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
FSW
I have faced same situation.
Better, you send him all doc (Baby birth certificate,If not in English translate it).Passport copy of your child.All new form for yourself, your spouse and your baby.Application Fee for your baby CAD$ 150.

ken99

Star Member
Feb 9, 2011
Dear All,

I am confused, whether I go for new forms or old forms. If I don't submit forms, just update them with Passport copy, birth certificate, fee and covering letter,like mnm did. So is it going to be work or not.

Regards

Ken

paniz

Oct 4, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2009
Doc's Request.
26-03-2009
AOR Received.
05-05-2009
Med's Request
29-06-2009 & 23-08-2010
Med's Done....
23-07-2009 & 09-09-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
30-12-2010
LANDED..........
01-01-2011
ken99 said:
Dear All,

I am confused, whether I go for new forms or old forms. If I don't submit forms, just update them with Passport copy, birth certificate, fee and covering letter,like mnm did. So is it going to be work or not.

Regards

Ken
Dear Ken

I recommend that you fill out and send all new forms and submit all supporting documents and processing fee for your child as well.
Good Luck

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
ken99 said:
Dear All,

Regards

Ken
Below is the detail of documents or actions that you need to take in order to comply fully with CHC requirements for new born;

1. NEW BORN Birth certificates (hospital and ministry of health). No need of notarization. Only copies can serve the purpose.
2. Passport of new born (and visa page if residing outside homeland)
3. Five photographs as per specification,
4. Additional family information forms (update) and signed in original
5. Demand draft of CAD 150/- (in the name of RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA)
6. Information on height of new born at the time of sending forms

asyousuf

ken99

Star Member
Feb 9, 2011
Dear All,

Thanks to all, specially Yousaf.
Can you tell me where to write height? because, no field about height is mentioned in Additional family form.
Should I write in covering letter or on the back of Photos.

Regards

Ken

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
ken99 said:
Dear All,

Thanks to all, specially Yousaf.
Can you tell me where to write height? because, no field about height is mentioned in Additional family form.
Should I write in covering letter or on the back of Photos.

Regards

Ken
on the back of photographs

ken99

Star Member
Feb 9, 2011
Dear Yousaf,

One last question, do i have to fill the whole additional family form or just fill out the children field?

Thanks and Regards

Ken