Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
19/08/2014
LANDED..........
28/08/2014
Got rejected once stating my course did not make sense and i wasnt a genuine student. Offended a lil on that statement i re applied on 23rd july in general category and got an acceptance mail today. This is just to give others inspiration to not give up hope and that if u r a genuine student you will not be rejected. Also submitting ur itr or form 16 and bank papers and property papers etc isnt really mandatory,, i submitted my application same as my spp application only with the addition of a support letter from my college in canada and a bonafide from my current college here in india and very strong SOP along with the rejection letter.

Id like to thank everyone on this forum who has helped me in some or the other way as ive practically lived here for the last two months or so. i wish all the applicants the very best and the ones who have their visa,, see u on the other side of the world :D

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
First of all congratulations friend,,
can u tell us,, about your ist profile and second,,i mean to say any different ??
when did u applied first time?

Furqan Nadim

Aug 5, 2014
Really happy for you and I know what would be your feelings as I got rejected and applied again on 11 aug. Hope to see a response in my favor :) stay Blessed

SRINI987

Aug 19, 2014
viditmantri said:
Got rejected once stating my course did not make sense and i wasnt a genuine student. Offended a lil on that statement i re applied on 23rd july in general category and got an acceptance mail today. This is just to give others inspiration to not give up hope and that if u r a genuine student you will not be rejected. Also submitting ur itr or form 16 and bank papers and property papers etc isnt really mandatory,, i submitted my application same as my spp application only with the addition of a support letter from my college in canada and a bonafide from my current college here in india and very strong SOP along with the rejection letter.

Id like to thank everyone on this forum who has helped me in some or the other way as ive practically lived here for the last two months or so. i wish all the applicants the very best and the ones who have their visa,, see u on the other side of the world :D
Hi congrats

can u mention ur complete profile n from where u applied

gagan.196

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
viditmantri said:

congrats bddy u have made me big relief..i applied 2nd time at 14july nd i only submitd itr's nd no property nd no bank papers..nd also submitted strong visa support letter..i hv also emailed embasy abt the delay nd today i got msg stating that ur decision will be taken shortly...u dnt knw hw much i m relieved by ur msg..thnx 4 this nd all d best to u.

viditmantri

Star Member
Jul 24, 2014
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Mumbai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/07/2014
IELTS Request
7.5 band
File Transfer...
24/07/2014
Med's Request
Uprfront
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
19/08/2014
LANDED..........
28/08/2014
u can see my profile on the right,,
the other info
SSC 71%
HSC 61%
BA in Hospitality Mngmt 72%
ielts 7.5

applied on 26th june for the first time got rejected on 22nd july,,,
re applied 23rd and got an email today ,,
applied from vfs mumbai.
my application exceeded the average processing time so i emailed them yesterday and i got a acceptance mail today.

viditmantri

Star Member
Jul 24, 2014
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Mumbai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/07/2014
IELTS Request
7.5 band
File Transfer...
24/07/2014
Med's Request
Uprfront
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
19/08/2014
LANDED..........
28/08/2014
gagan.196 said:
congrats bddy u have made me big relief..i applied 2nd time at 14july nd i only submitd itr's nd no property nd no bank papers..nd also submitted strong visa support letter..i hv also emailed embasy abt the delay nd today i got msg stating that ur decision will be taken shortly...u dnt knw hw much i m relieved by ur msg..thnx 4 this nd all d best to u.
all the best bro,, im sure itl be in ur favour,,

viditmantri

Star Member
Jul 24, 2014
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Mumbai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/07/2014
IELTS Request
7.5 band
File Transfer...
24/07/2014
Med's Request
Uprfront
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
19/08/2014
LANDED..........
28/08/2014
Furqan Nadim said:
Really happy for you and I know what would be your feelings as I got rejected and applied again on 11 aug. Hope to see a response in my favor :) stay Blessed
thank you,, all the best to you

viditmantri

Star Member
Jul 24, 2014
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Mumbai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/07/2014
IELTS Request
7.5 band
File Transfer...
24/07/2014
Med's Request
Uprfront
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
19/08/2014
LANDED..........
28/08/2014
hardeep bal said:
First of all congratulations friend,,
can u tell us,, about your ist profile and second,,i mean to say any different ??
when did u applied first time?
thank you

001raveena

Jun 18, 2014
congratulations....... can u please tell me that wat to write in the email to the embassy??? my application is taking so long i applied on 25th July

gagan.196

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
viditmantri said:
all the best bro,, im sure itl be in ur favour,,
ya thanx bro..bt i m wrried now as in ur case they send u acceptance mail..but i didn't got it,i got mail stating smthng else..so wrried now

karan sandhu

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
28/07/2014
Med's Done....
Premedical done
VISA ISSUED...
11/08/2014 waheguru ne mehar kiti a
LANDED..........
SHORTLY
viditmantri said:

Congrats

viditmantri

Star Member
Jul 24, 2014
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Mumbai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/07/2014
IELTS Request
7.5 band
File Transfer...
24/07/2014
Med's Request
Uprfront
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
19/08/2014
LANDED..........
28/08/2014
001raveena said:
congratulations....... can u please tell me that wat to write in the email to the embassy??? my application is taking so long i applied on 25th July
Respected officer,

Your Query

Applicant Name:
Date Application Submitted:
Category:
VFS:
Date of Birth:
File Number/Tracking ID:
Passport Number:
Mailing Address:
E-mail Id :
Contact Number: