+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NER received... Please Help

yankee

Oct 14, 2011
Hello Forum Members. I need your avice!!!!

I applied in July, 2011 and received NER in oct. CIC mentioned that my Job Duties is not mach with NOC.
Could you please advice:
I can resend them Reference letter from my employer , because I have shown wrong my duties. How can do it?Do I need to send full package of Documents or Reference Letters from my employer will be enough?.
I can gather all document in 2-3 weeks,Or i need only send Clarification Letter with UCI Number?

Regards

alexchristi

Sep 8, 2011
Newmarket, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th july 2011
AOR Received.
PER 8th sept.2011
IELTS Request
on file
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
05. Oct. 2012
VISA ISSUED...
24. 10. 2012
LANDED..........
08.dec.2012
As far as I know you need to wait to get back the app. package and resend it with the correct reference letter.

yankee

Oct 14, 2011
alexchristi said:
As far as I know you need to wait to get back the app. package and resend it with the correct reference letter.
BUt it will take time and i afraid NOC7216 will full at taht time. I dont belive our Post service work quikly.
should I wait?

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
@yankee

what does your NER letter says?? will there be a refund?

u mentioned that u did an error, so there's no mistake from the CIO, right? if yes, then I think u have to re-send the whole application package, cause usually they do not consider any new evidence [Job Description].

and if u think it's an unfair NER, then u should mail them, fax them, call them,, make them restless until u get PER.

alexchristi

Sep 8, 2011
Newmarket, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th july 2011
AOR Received.
PER 8th sept.2011
IELTS Request
on file
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
05. Oct. 2012
VISA ISSUED...
24. 10. 2012
LANDED..........
08.dec.2012
yankee said:
BUt it will take time and i afraid NOC7216 will full at taht time. I dont belive our Post service work quikly.
should I wait?
I think you will be fine. 8)
Your NOC does not fill that fast.

yankee

Oct 14, 2011
mute_man said:
@ yankee

what does your NER letter says?? will there be a refund?

u mentioned that u did an error, so there's no mistake from the CIO, right? if yes, then I think u have to re-send the whole application package, cause usually they do not consider any new evidence [Job Description].

and if u think it's an unfair NER, then u should mail them, fax them, call them,, make them restless until u get PER.
I think i was mistake(((
It is was i wanted to hear, I resend new full package
1 more question . do i need to mention that i was applied and send them my UCI number?
they only wrote that my money will be refund, nothing about other documents

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
The only logical thing you can do which will save you time is to reapply, u cant plead your case as it was ur fault you got NER. You can send a new application (if NOC not capped) with a copy of your IELTS and your NER letter/mail. There is a clause in the guide about sending copies of ILETS. You can all send notarized copies of ur transcripts. (Look at the checklist). The only setback is you have to pay another CD$ 550 (but you will get refund for the fist one).....Mandie

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
Sending Re-Made Experience Certificate with further added duties, will definitely arose suspicion.

Be prepared for Check ups as well. Include clarifications, in a cover letter regarding your Job Description etc.

yankee

Oct 14, 2011
devilhimselff said:
Sending Re-Made Experience Certificate with further added duties, will definitely arose suspicion.

Be prepared for Check ups as well. Include clarifications, in a cover letter regarding your Job Description etc.
What could you advice? I dont have other way....
I am ready to any check up.. by the way, what kind of check ups they can do?

ceccanada

Jul 29, 2011
hi guys :)

im preparing my application and going to submit it once completed,whoever i have a doubt and would like to make sure before sending in my application to the CIO.
im working in canada on a work permit im qualified in both FSW1 and FSW2 as my occupation is on the list and my employer is offering arranged employment.
my reference letter from my previous employer have all the needed informations except my job duties,do you think i will be refused because of this issue?
i can submit other supporting documents such as record of employment,work permit,contract as all of this state my job title.
please help with this matter and share your experience,thanks

ceccanada

Jul 29, 2011
hi Mandie :)
please dont spread wrong informations here if you are not sure about it and confuse others seeking help in this great forum.
TFW's in canada can apply under the FSW program if thier occupation is in the list of the demanded NOC's(FSW1) or if they have arranged employment.
my question was clear and simple,im asking about NOC duties.
thanks

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
ceccanada said:
hi Mandie :)
please dont spread wrong informations here if you are not sure about it and confuse others seeking help in this great forum.
TFW's in canada can apply under the FSW program if thier occupation is in the list of the demanded NOC's(FSW1) or if they have arranged employment.
my question was clear and simple,im asking about NOC duties.
thanks
Right....I am sure there is a nice way of pointing this out. Anyways, here is the guide for FSW:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/EG7.pdf
You are currently working in Canada on a work permit
 Your work permit is valid when you apply for a permanent resident visa and
 Your employer has made an offer to give you a permanent job if your application is successful.
Note: Your work permit must be valid at the time your permanent resident visa is issued.
You are currently working in Canada in a job that is Human Resources and Skills Development Canada (HRSDC) confirmation exempt under an international agreement or a significant benefit category (e.g., intracompany transferee)
 Your work permit is valid when you apply for a permanent resident visa and
 Your employer has made an offer to give you a permanent job if your application is successful.
Note: Your work permit must be valid
AEO:
http://www.hrsdc.gc.ca/eng/workplaceskills/foreign_workers/aehrdcassess.shtml
AEO must still meet the requirement of the SKILLED WORKER CLASS: NOC eligibilty is inevitable. The only advantage of the AEO is that you are not affected by the cap and you get extra 10 points.
So my dear friend, the guide spells out under the conditions which u can apply for FSW while u are in Canda....
Mandie

ceccanada

Jul 29, 2011
Hi Mandie :)
thanks for the quick reply,really appreciate it.
sorry i been a bit harsh i didn't mean it at all.good luck to you with your application.