+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need urgent help

sep55

Aug 13, 2011
hi guys am planning to get TRV visitor visa out side canada and planning to get job/work in canada can u please tell me how much chance to get normal job with TRV visitor visa and also wht sort documents i need to get job,
Also after how long is that chance to get settlement visa after staying illegal in canada please advise me am desprite please reply that mail ASAP thanks

amarecharla

Oct 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
27-02-2015
Hi Brother,
Its a bad idea to be working when u r on a visiting visa. If u r caught u'll be deported. So pls dont try those things.

sep55

Aug 13, 2011
thanks for your reply but am desprite can just tell me is that any other way to get permition to work in TRV please help me your are life saver 4me thanks

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
The visa officer who processed your TRV application before saw through your intentions that is why you were not granted one. If you can convince an officer to grant you a visa then there is a chance to obtain a work permit. Do your job search now. Find an employer who would be willing to apply for a labour market opinion in your favour. your skill set must be something that a canadian citizen or permanent resident does not have. If you found such an employer or should I say when you find an employer willing to hire, you can then apply for a work permit. the initial work permit shoul be applied for outside canada, the u.s. being the closest.

sep55 said:
thanks for your reply but am desprite can just tell me is that any other way to get permition to work in TRV please help me your are life saver 4me thanks

sep55

Aug 13, 2011
thanks very much for your detailed reply you are really life saver and also tell me what kind of documents do i need to get a job just for canadian requirement please help me thanks

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
You must be qualified for the job you're applying for so education, work experience (certification from your employers), reference letters from your employers, police clearance certificate/s (from all countries you resided in for more than 6 months). No fool proof application because the embassy or consulate you're applying for may ask for more. Do you research now and search for answers on the cic website.

sep55 said:
thanks very much for your detailed reply you are really life saver and also tell me what kind of documents do i need to get a job just for canadian requirement please help me thanks

sep55

Aug 13, 2011
thanks is that any chance i can sort out myself inside canada cause i don't wana any risk to go out and then apply for work permit please help me thanks

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Go to the website of a consulate in the US (if you're applying for the initial work permit there) and read what documents need to be attached with your application.

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/buffalo/visas/work-apply_demande-travailler.aspx

You should attach the documents being asked for (if applicable).

To land a job, or find an employer willing to apply for LMO for you, you need your work certification and reference letters, diploma, anything that will convince the prospective employer.

But your first hurdle is obtaining a temporary visit visa if your intention is to apply from within Canada.

sep55 said:
thanks is that any chance i can sort out myself inside canada cause i don't wana any risk to go out and then apply for work permit please help me thanks

sep55

Aug 13, 2011
thanks again for your help plz give me some more information cause am desprite to get settled in canada please help thanks for your time

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
What kind of additional information are you looking for? You'll need to be more specific if you want us help. The information you have provided so far is very vague.

sep55

Aug 13, 2011
thanks for your reply actually I belong to the third world country and i want settled in canada actually am in canada on visitor visa and i want some one help me cause am desprite what is the quickest way to sattled in canada is that marriage or work permit, if its work permit then how long it takes to get PR or some one say to me apply asylum please i dont wana go back to my country please help this time i give u my actual information please help

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
1. Spousal sponsorship (marriage) - this is probably the fastest. But it will only work if your relationship is genuine and not a marriage of convenience (a marriage for the purpose of staying in Canada). You will have to provide proof the relationship is genuine as part of your application package. If your relationship is not real - don't apply using this route.

2. Asylum - I don't think there's any way you can prove you need asylum based on the information in your posts. In previous posts, you mention that you have traveled several times to Europe/UK. This doesn't sound like the profile of someone who qualifies for asylum. If you don't have hard proof that your life is in danger / you are personally being persecuted in your country - don't apply using this route.

3. Work Permit - A work permit will let you stay in the country temporarily and work. To obtain a work permit, you must first find an employer who is willing to offer you a job. That employer must then submit a Labour Market Opinion for approval. If the LMO is approved, you can then apply for a work permit.

Shahis79

Nov 11, 2011
As everyone is saying above it is a bad idea to work on TRV visa.Go back find some decent job in your country get some decent experience and apply for PR,as everybody is doing.

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think our friend here sep55 has gone to look for his Golden Canadian goose, after all he is desperate and he mentioned that more than once. Keep us posted sep55 :) Jokes aside

Its not easy because the fun begins right after IO knows you came to Canada on visitors visa and decided to get married. It will take a long time, how long no one really knows but every case is different and they will scrutinize every detail of your life. Think of it this way, its like an x-ray of your life, quite possibly they'll make you feel like you are a worthless, they'll possibly make fun of your situation, make sarcastic comments, they'll make you wait, have at least 5 different interviews(spaced out possibly over 4 to 5 years) with you and the person you decide to marry separately, they'll ask every single detail, and if your stories don't match to the dot forget about it, they will hold that reason against you for the rest of the case.

And to be very honest I dont think any one in this forum would want to help you knowing you'll be marrying someone for the sake of getting PR the fastest way. A lot of us were "non-Canadians" at some point in our lives and we all have gone through some desperate situation ourselves. Some have gone through many, so think about what you are going to do and why you want to do it.