+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Urgent Help on WES response for Transcript.

vijaynaidu83

Aug 29, 2017
Transcripts are issued by the universities, not by the colleges. Normally Transcripts are issued by the dept which awarded your degree. BTW... What is your college name and university name? You may find the procedure to get transcript from that university here or in some other website.
College Name : SHAH N H COMMERCE COLLEGE

University Name : VEER NARMAD SOUTH GUJARAT UNIVERSITY.

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
Sir First i went to My college (Shah N H Commerce College) requested them to give me Transcript for my Bcom degree. So they toke 4 days to preapre it , then i went to University(Veer Narmad South Gujarat Uni) for Transcript Verification, they charged me Rs.400 (2 copy) for Verifiying my transcript.
After 5 days the transcript was verfied they show me and requested me to check properly.also there was stamped by university , i crossed check it, then i requested them to give me the transcript in sealed envelop along with stamp on back side of envolep of unviersity.They have done the same,
After that i have also done the dgree Verication at University...i got 2 diffrent cover 1 of Transcript verfication & 2nd cover of Dgree Verfication.

I put address of WES on bith cover along with reference number and then i put both cover in 1 sjngle cover and dispatch the same to Canada WES.

Now after 18 days i got response from WES that my dgree is Accepted but my Statement of Marks (Transcript) is Not accepted.

Reason for non-accepted : The document recived was not issued by the institution responsibel for conducting the examination(Eg University, Constituent or Autonomous College)

Instruction by Wes : please resubmit the academic documents according to the document requierments stated under University Education for India.

Please help and guide me accordingly.
Did you get all documents attested by the university ? Can you detail what degrees are you having Wes evaluate?

Greeshniti.ca

Jun 6, 2018
My university is VNSGU and I have completed BE Chemical from VNSGU. I had submitted my degree and transcript at WES for evaluation. The degree got accepted but the transcript got an query stating that the transcript contains partial information and further WES suggested to resubmit the complete document with all the marks for all the subjects.

Now my curriculum was such that few subjects had practical and few had tutorials. Hence applicable marks are written in the transcript. WES is denying to evaluate the transcript.

Can someone help me to solve this problem??

Greeshniti.ca

Jun 6, 2018
@Greeshniti.ca and @vijaynaidu83
I have same issue. I studied and Sarvajanik college and my university was VNSGU. Were you able to solve this problem?

Thank you!
I have same issue. I studied and Sarvajanik college and my university was VNSGU. Were you able to solve this problem?

Thank you!

Please go to VNSGU and get all your Marksheet (including the backlogs) sign stamped. They will provide all the Marksheet in sealed envelope. Send that sealed envelope to WES and your job will be done. No need to resend the transcript and degree certificate.

Reactions: nk1098

rj86

Nov 13, 2018

Thank you!
Hi @nk1098
I have also studied in SCET

1) Please do revert me with final procedure once yours is accepted from WES.

2) Also I am in USA.
I got my normal transcript copies from SCET before coming here , but not with the university
Can my parents go to university and get the sealed envelope for transcript?

NiravBhojani

Jun 16, 2019
My brother went to university(VNSGU) for WES and they said college makes transcript and they can verify it.But I don't think so that they will accept like this ! have you done your process ?

Jul 29, 2019

Please go to VNSGU and get all your Marksheet (including the backlogs) sign stamped. They will provide all the Marksheet in sealed envelope. Send that sealed envelope to WES and your job will be done. No need to resend the transcript and degree certificate.
Can someone confirm if this worked? Do we need to send the copy of marksheet attested by university. Not transcripts received from the College?