+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need suggestions. Post ITA questions.

Human11

Feb 26, 2016
Hi Seniors
I got my Provincial Nomination approved, SO Hopefully i will get an ITA on next draw, (Most Probably on March 09, 2016)

So I have few questions

I work 30 hours a week. once in a while 31 hours. I know the work experience requirement of 1560 Hours in a year (52 Weeks). In the first 52 weeks of my employment. I have worked for 1538 hours, Because I took 6 Days off, Some sick days and some for other reasons, during the year (approx 45 Hours off)

And by the time i will get ITA i will have approximately 14 months of full time (30 hours/week) experience.
So My Question is that WILL MY WORK EXPERIENCE BE ENOUGH FOR THE YEAR 1538 hours ?
if not, will the two extra months fulfill the work experience requirement ?

Please Note: I have few more months of work experience at previous jobs, but i do not want to include them in work history, just to avoid extra paper work.

My 2nd Question is

As i am CEC category applicant and I know that CEC applicants do not need to show proof of funds.
But in my PNP Application I Mentioned that I have $6000. I bought a car this month and i spent that $6000, so if in my profile i write that i have 0 funds now and later CIC ask me for Schedule 4, So would that be okay to write 0 funds on that, Because the Schedule 4 that i submitted to PNP, i wrote $6000 on that. SO would it be misrepresentation to write $0 on schedule 4 that i will submit to CIC

My 3rd Question is

I have a brother who is Canadian PR, i mentioned that in my profile
so what should I provide as a proof of our relation. Will a copy of Passport be enough ?
On the Passport our last name is same and our father name is also same

Thanks in advance for the answers

alex_dinou

Oct 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Human11 said:
will the two extra months fulfill the work experience requirement ?
Yes, you will be able to claim one year of work experience.
Don't have the knowledge to comment on other two questions.

Human11

Feb 26, 2016
Thanks for the answer Alex_dinou

Can someone please throw some light on the other questions as well

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1. You can mention zero funds, not a misrepresentation.

2. As you aren't claiming any points on account of your brother being a Canadian PR, you don't even have to mention them in your application. Makes no difference. If you still want to keep them in the application, that's fine as well. Upload whatever documents you have, makes no difference to your application.

Human11

Feb 26, 2016
Thanks Asivad Anac for the answer
Sorry I did not understand the 2nd answer.
Actually I did mention that I have a sibling who is Canadian PR. i assume i will automatically get points for that, maybe i am wrong.
and if i mention that about my Canadian PR sibling in my application post ITA, i assume i have to submit something for proof. I might even be wrong for this one too
can you please explain this a little bit ?

also can you please give your insight about my first question as well. the one about work hours and 1 year experience.

I really appreciate for your advice.

Thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Human11 said:
Thanks Asivad Anac for the answer
Sorry I did not understand the 2nd answer.
Actually I did mention that I have a sibling who is Canadian PR. i assume i will automatically get points for that, maybe i am wrong.
and if i mention that about my Canadian PR sibling in my application post ITA, i assume i have to submit something for proof. I might even be wrong for this one too
can you please explain this a little bit ?

also can you please give your insight about my first question as well. the one about work hours and 1 year experience.

I really appreciate for your advice.

Thanks
In EE, there are no points for having a Canadian relative. That's only for FSW and as you are eligible for CEC (and you've a PN), it doesn't matter to your application. So whether you mention your brother in the application or not and/or whether you upload the relevant documents or not makes no difference to your application. This answer presumes that you are eligible for CEC and that the same has been confirmed on your MyCIC account.

The answer to your 1st question is Yes.

Human11

Feb 26, 2016
Thanks Asivad Anac for the answer.
Now I totally understand that.

I really appericiate your suggestion Sir

I have couple more questions actually

1)
I have US visit visa. And i live close to the boarder, so I have been to us many times, Most of my trips were for 3 - 5 hours. so i do not remember dates for those trips. and passport is also not stamped.
so my question is that
Is there any way for me to find out the dates of those trips, (from CBSA or CIC) so that i can right about those trips in travel history Post ITA ?
or should i just explain this to the visa officer in the LETTER OF EXPLANATION ?

I think I know this, but just wanted to make sure
i have a 2 year post secondary diploma from Canadian institute, ( My highest level of education)
so i do not need to get an ECA (Educational Credential Assessment) for my Non Canadian High school diploma,M i Right ?

Thanks in advance for the Suggestion sir

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Human11 said:
Thanks Asivad Anac for the answer.
Now I totally understand that.

I really appericiate your suggestion Sir

I have couple more questions actually

1)
I have US visit visa. And i live close to the boarder, so I have been to us many times, Most of my trips were for 3 - 5 hours. so i do not remember dates for those trips. and passport is also not stamped.
so my question is that
Is there any way for me to find out the dates of those trips, (from CBSA or CIC) so that i can right about those trips in travel history Post ITA ?
or should i just explain this to the visa officer in the LETTER OF EXPLANATION ?

Try and make best guesstimates on these travels as much as possible. Then add a note in the LoE as well.

I think I know this, but just wanted to make sure
i have a 2 year post secondary diploma from Canadian institute, ( My highest level of education)
so i do not need to get an ECA (Educational Credential Assessment) for my Non Canadian High school diploma,M i Right ?

Yes.

Thanks in advance for the Suggestion sir

Human11

Feb 26, 2016
I have one more question Asivad Anac/Seniors

as i mentioned above that i work 30 hours a week, Once in a while 31. and I took some days off in first year (2015), that is why i could not work 1560 hours in 12 months. but by the time i will get ITA i would have worked 14 months.

Based on my wage rate my yearly wage would be 30 x 52 x $20 = $31,200

So My Question is that. If i write my yearly salary on Reference letter as $31,200 and then i also provide my t4 that has a bit lower figure as my earning in 2015
so there is clearly a difference, but that is because of days off. So would that difference be a problem ?

if that would be a problem, the what should i do ?

I do not want to do MISREPRESENTATION. Also I do not want to get rejected.

I really appericiate your help

Thanks in advance

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Human11 said:
I have one more question Asivad Anac/Seniors

as i mentioned above that i work 30 hours a week, Once in a while 31. and I took some days off in first year (2015), that is why i could not work 1560 hours in 12 months. but by the time i will get ITA i would have worked 14 months.

Based on my wage rate my yearly wage would be 30 x 52 x $20 = $31,200

So My Question is that. If i write my yearly salary on Reference letter as $31,200 and then i also provide my t4 that has a bit lower figure as my earning in 2015
so there is clearly a difference, but that is because of days off. So would that difference be a problem ?

if that would be a problem, the what should i do ?

I do not want to do MISREPRESENTATION. Also I do not want to get rejected.

I really appericiate your help

Thanks in advance
Minor detail, won't be a problem.