+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need some advice! Removal order in process and Sponsorship in process

flamesldn

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
they would give him a photocopy and send the passport to where he does his landing interview. or because of the virus he might be given his passport as soon as he goes to the CBSA

Ceil

Mar 4, 2020
they would give him a photocopy and send the passport to where he does his landing interview. or because of the virus he might be given his passport as soon as he goes to the CBSA
Thank you so much! One last question, will CBSA still require an interview even though IRCC is processing his PR application?

flamesldn

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
just to tell him the removal would be stopped thats all. but he might still need to be checking in for probably 1 or 2 more months

edenfair

Star Member
Feb 29, 2020
I didn't see this post before, but I saw your update. I just want to say I'm happy for you and your family that the pandemic has been (at least in this regard) a bit of a blessing in disguise.

For me I think very negatively about how the delays are slowing me down and I don't know when my app will even begin to progress, but it is heartening that your family has been able to stay together through these troubled times. Good luck and I hope you get the news you want to hear :)