+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need information about Sponsor papers/ Getting Married in Morocco

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
hi nadia
the papers that your husband needs for mississauga are:1-
identity and civil statut document
2-travel documents and passports as per document list provided with the immigrant's guide
3-proof of relationship to sponsoras per document list provided with the immigrant's guide (marriage contract)
4-original of police certificate and clearances as per document list provided with the immigrant's guide
5-proof of medical examination for the sponsored person and each of his or her dependants(original copy2 of form IMM 1017 signed by the examining doctor
and you make sure that all forms are completed and signed
do you know what forms your husband has to complete nadia?if not,,you tell me, and i will write them down to you
have a good day

gladiateur19

Aug 30, 2009
Re: what documents my morroccan husband needs for missasauga...

nadias said:
hi,

i got married in morrocco on january 20th and i need to know what documents exactly my husband needs to missassauga..especialle the (acte of marriage) somebody told us that there needs to be something written in the back is that true pls answer.........
hi nadia
the papers that your husband needs for mississauga are:1-
identity and civil statut document
2-travel documents and passports as per document list provided with the immigrant's guide
3-proof of relationship to sponsoras per document list provided with the immigrant's guide (marriage contract)
4-original of police certificate and clearances as per document list provided with the immigrant's guide
5-proof of medical examination for the sponsored person and each of his or her dependants(original copy2 of form IMM 1017 signed by the examining doctor
and you make sure that all forms are completed and signed
do you know what forms your husband has to complete nadia?if not,,you tell me, and i will write them down to you
have a good day