+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEED HELP

Amu7809

Star Member
Feb 16, 2017
Hi Guys,

I have received a passport request but no instructions on how to pay RPRF fees.

I was previously told by the agent that we should submit the passport fees at the last step, and therefore, we did not submit those fees in advance.
Can I submit the fees online and attach the receipt with my passport and request letter?

Please help and guide.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi Guys,

I have received a passport request but no instructions on how to pay RPRF fees.

I was previously told by the agent that we should submit the passport fees at the last step, and therefore, we did not submit those fees in advance.
Can I submit the fees online and attach the receipt with my passport and request letter?

Please help and guide.
Are you sure that the RPRF has not been paid? Did you receive any reminder to pay it? They usually request it to be paid well before the passport request.

I don't know what you mean by 'passport fees.'

And if you have an agent, why not get an answer from them?

Amu7809

Star Member
Feb 16, 2017
Are you sure that the RPRF has not been paid? Did you receive any reminder to pay it? They usually request it to be paid well before the passport request.

I don't know what you mean by 'passport fees.'

And if you have an agent, why not get an answer from them?
Thank you for your reply. Yes, RPRF fees are still pending. Per my consultant, we have not received any reminder to pay it.

I’m planning to pay now, submitting it through a web form, and attaching the receipt with the passport submission. I'm not sure if that's the right thing to do. What do you think?

Last edited:

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Thank you for your reply. Yes, RPRF fees are still pending. Per my consultant, we have not received any reminder to pay it.

I’m planning to pay now, submitting it through a web form, and attaching the receipt with the passport submission. I'm not sure if that's the right thing to do. What do you think?
We can only guess. You have an agent, might ask them.

But yes, your approach makes sense to me. Experience here on board is mostly that IRCC returns monies paid in excess - eventually - so no particular reason to worry about that.

A good illustration though of why almost always recommended here for family apps to pay the RPRF up front - just wastes time.

10004288748G

Jul 13, 2024
have received a passport request but no instructions on how to pay RPRF fees.

Please help and guide.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
have received a passport request but no instructions on how to pay RPRF fees.

Please help and guide.
Answered elsewhere. If you don't like the answers you got, ask the agent that you paid money.

Amu7809

Star Member
Feb 16, 2017
We can only guess. You have an agent, might ask them.

But yes, your approach makes sense to me. Experience here on board is mostly that IRCC returns monies paid in excess - eventually - so no particular reason to worry about that.

A good illustration though of why almost always recommended here for family apps to pay the RPRF up front - just wastes time.
Thank you for your response. I really appreciate it.