+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help with study permit ..very important as i have to meet my canadian girl?

aryan1

Nov 29, 2013
Hey there,

I did my 12th from cbse board in 2006 after that i prepared for IIT and AIEEE engineering entrance exams and got seat in bangalore for B.E in ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION i studied there for almost 2 years and after that because of my appendicitis operation i wasn't able to give my 3rd year (5th sem ) exams and second because my HOD is differentiating between students on basis of their ethnic background i had some arguments and he detained me for 3rd year and i left college and start helping my dad with transport business for almost like 2.5 years and i don't have any work experience certificate with me for that, Now i wanted to study Diploma in Electrical engineering technician or may be avionics technician course in canada and second i have a girl friend in canada and we are planing to marry once i'll get there ........... so i need help with my chances of getting study permit for canada ? as i have some year gap and do Indian banks provide loan for post-secondary course like technical diploma's?

My 12th CBSE board score was 70.6%
ENGINEERING 2 YEARS AGGREGATE WAS AROUND 63%

please i really need help as i want to apply for september intake in canada.

Devill

Nov 12, 2013
aryan1 said:
Hey there,

I did my 12th from cbse board in 2006 after that i prepared for IIT and AIEEE engineering entrance exams and got seat in bangalore for B.E in ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION i studied there for almost 2 years and after that because of my appendicitis operation i wasn't able to give my 3rd year (5th sem ) exams and second because my HOD is differentiating between students on basis of their ethnic background i had some arguments and he detained me for 3rd year and i left college and start helping my dad with transport business for almost like 2.5 years and i don't have any work experience certificate with me for that, Now i wanted to study Diploma in Electrical engineering technician or may be avionics technician course in canada and second i have a girl friend in canada and we are planing to marry once i'll get there ........... so i need help with my chances of getting study permit for canada ? as i have some year gap and do Indian banks provide loan for post-secondary course like technical diploma's?

My 12th CBSE board score was 70.6%
ENGINEERING 2 YEARS AGGREGATE WAS AROUND 63%

please i really need help as i want to apply for september intake in canada.
Sorry to say but Chances r nt bright
Except your 12th score u hv nthing to convince visa officer why shud they give visa
U left ur btch aftr 2 year bcz of medical reason
Showing any medical problm for visa file cause problm
U dont hv anything +ve after 12th
If u want try
U can bcz canada visa depend on luck not for profile

aryan1

Nov 29, 2013
Devill said:
Sorry to say but Chances r nt bright
Except your 12th score u hv nthing to convince visa officer why shud they give visa
U left ur btch aftr 2 year bcz of medical reason
Showing any medical problm for visa file cause problm
U dont hv anything +ve after 12th
If u want try
U can bcz canada visa depend on luck not for profile

I know but i had good score i mean atleast its average in first 2 years of engineering and medical condition is not major its just minor appendix operation which happened during my 3rd year exams and second i don't like the HOD of my branch reaction in my case as he was very racist kinda so those things made me to leave my course.

More importan to me is i have a girlfriend there and i want to marry her and thats why i'm trying very hard to get Visa but i need some guidelines, i can also show my 2 year engineering college marksheet which i have and my all indian examination rank to get seat in enggineering college after 12 th.

txboyscout

Jun 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-08-2011
So you have no intention of studying in Canada---you just want to come here, marry someone and then do an inland application for spousal sponsorship?

All you can do is apply for the study permit and see what happens

aryan1

Nov 29, 2013
txboyscout said:
So you have no intention of studying in Canada---you just want to come here, marry someone and then do an inland application for spousal sponsorship?

All you can do is apply for the study permit and see what happens

No my intention is not to marry someone for PR or something..... i just met her and fall in love with her and decided to leave my engg here in india and thats why i'm planning to study in canada so that i can get job there and we can able to stay together.

that is why its very important to me to get there for study.

Devill

Nov 12, 2013
I already told u chances are less
But not impossible
Canadian visa depend on luck
Smtime excellent profile got rejection nd weak profile get visa
If you r dying to meet her
Definatly u shud try

Other thing u can do
She can cm to india and will get marry with u
Then u can apply dependnt work visa

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Devill said:
Other thing u can do
She can cm to india and will get marry with u
Then u can apply dependnt work visa
This is incorrect.

You only qualify for a dependent work visa if your spouse is in Canada as a foreigner on a work permit or study permit.

If your spouse is a Canadian citizen or PR, then you do not qualify for a dependent work visa.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
aryan1 said:
need more help
Your girlfriend should visit you in India and get married there. Once you are married, she can sponsor you for permanent residency.

ronny12345

Star Member
Nov 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydeny, Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2016
Nomination.....
23-08-2016
AOR Received.
06-01-2017
Med's Done....
11-02-2017
LANDED..........
expecting sep 2017
aryan1 said:
need more help
apply as a visitor and marry her !! chances of study permit are very less-only a strong sop and strong work experience with lot of prayers can help your application :)

first of all don't show ur b tech whatever, and do show that u have keen interest in computers ..go Hyderabad earn lot of short courses of two years that u were specializing yourself in some programming languages then u had job in any firm over there as a teacher or lab technician whatever....this will make ur chances more than 50%.... and do prayers :) I wish u will meet ur girl soon all the best wishes :) if its all possible just marry her here and go from here....

ronny12345

Star Member
Nov 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydeny, Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2016
Nomination.....
23-08-2016
AOR Received.
06-01-2017
Med's Done....
11-02-2017
LANDED..........
expecting sep 2017
ronny12345 said:
apply as a visitor and marry her !! chances of study permit are very less-only a strong sop and strong work experience with lot of prayers can help your application :)

first of all don't show ur b tech whatever, and do show that u have keen interest in computers ..go Hyderabad earn lot of short courses of two years that u were specializing yourself in some programming languages then u had job in any firm over there as a teacher or lab technician whatever....this will make ur chances more than 50%.... and do prayers :) I wish u will meet ur girl soon all the best wishes :) if its all possible just marry her here and go from here....
sorry marrying there in canada as a visitor is not in law that would be illegal :) i should declare u

elokuu

Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2015
AOR Received.
27-08-2015
File Transfer...
28-09-2015
Med's Done....
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2015
LANDED..........
02-03-2016
I don't see why you couldn't try to apply for the student visa, if your intention is not only to get there to marry your girlfriend, but also to actually study. You don't have to mention your girlfriend in your application, in fact if you're not common law (have lived together for at least a year at some point) you're technically single. There is no such option as "dating" or "in a relationship" in the relationship status part of the application form anyway, only "single", "married", "common law", "divorced" and "widowed" IIRC. I have a Canadian boyfriend too, but will be going there on a study permit, since I'm also a genuine student. So if you want both a new degree and to be with your girlfriend, you should try to apply as a student.

If studying isn't that important to you, you could try to apply for a visitor visa and marry her in Canada. Unlike ronny12345 claims, it's not illegal. Or she could come visit you in India and you could get married there.

ronny12345

Star Member
Nov 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydeny, Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2016
Nomination.....
23-08-2016
AOR Received.
06-01-2017
Med's Done....
11-02-2017
LANDED..........
expecting sep 2017
elokuu said:
I don't see why you couldn't try to apply for the student visa, if your intention is not only to get there to marry your girlfriend, but also to actually study. You don't have to mention your girlfriend in your application, in fact if you're not common law (have lived together for at least a year at some point) you're technically single. There is no such option as "dating" or "in a relationship" in the relationship status part of the application form anyway, only "single", "married", "common law", "divorced" and "widowed" IIRC. I have a Canadian boyfriend too, but will be going there on a study permit, since I'm also a genuine student. So if you want both a new degree and to be with your girlfriend, you should try to apply as a student.

If studying isn't that important to you, you could try to apply for a visitor visa and marry her in Canada. Unlike ronny12345 claims, it's not illegal. Or she could come visit you in India and you could get married there.
yes u can marry then dont tell ur intention of marrying to gf on airport :) lol !! otherwise deported,i saw one video on youtube ,u can too check on canadian borders