Med's Done....
23-3-13
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
15-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
24-4-13
I have received offer of admission in Concordia University to pursue M.Engg in Industrial Engineering .
I dont know about how much money have to pay before submitting the documents for study permit ( for Bangladeshi student to get study permit . )

Could I pay 1st semseter fees / 1 year fees ?

Need Help

rasel

Apr 23, 2011
Canada.
Visa Office......
VFS Singapore
App. Filed.......
20-05-2013
IELTS Request
7 (L: 7.5, R, W: 6.5, S: 7)
File Transfer...
27-05-2013
Med's Request
11-06-2013
Med's Done....
12-06-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2013
LANDED..........
30-08-2013
If possible, don't pay ur semester fees to the uni... coz it has very few impact on visa. Just mail to ur uni describing ur situation before getting visa and took time from them for paying fees.

Beside u never can be sure about visa before got it in ur hand. So try to convince ur uni and took time... that will be the best decision.

tanvirmustan

Dec 14, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS-Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-3-13
Doc's Request.
3-3-13
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
6-3-13
Med's Request
21-3-13
Med's Done....
23-3-13
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
15-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
24-4-13
rasel said:
If possible, don't pay ur semester fees to the uni... coz it has very few impact on visa. Just mail to ur uni describing ur situation before getting visa and took time from them for paying fees.

Beside u never can be sure about visa before got it in ur hand. So try to convince ur uni and took time... that will be the best decision.
University States "Please note that Concordia University does not require you to pre-pay for your education. If the Embassy suggests that you pre-pay, you should clarify with them how much they want you to pay: 1 semester, 1 year? " in a mail .

So , What Embassy requires ?
Could you please give me your mail address/skype ?

Gunpowder

Star Member
May 4, 2012
Hey man ekto net e gete dekho. Canadian unis does not require to make the payment prior to visa and for the embassy there is no need to make any payment regarding tuition fees.

Go to their official website and find the information.

rasel

Apr 23, 2011
Canada.
Visa Office......
VFS Singapore
App. Filed.......
20-05-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
27-05-2013
Med's Request
11-06-2013
Med's Done....
12-06-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2013
LANDED..........
30-08-2013
Embassy never suggest advance fee payment before visa... so if u pay in advance it doesn't make any improvement on ur profile. Rather I will advice u to keep that amount of money in ur sponsor's account which will make ur financial profile more healthy. My email mahmud.sust @ gmail.com

tanvirmustan

Dec 14, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS-Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-3-13
Doc's Request.
3-3-13
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
6-3-13
Med's Request
21-3-13
Med's Done....
23-3-13
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
15-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
24-4-13
rasel said:
Embassy never suggest advance fee payment before visa... so if u pay in advance it doesn't make any improvement on ur profile. Rather I will advice u to keep that amount of money in ur sponsor's account which will make ur financial profile more healthy. My email mahmud.sust @ gmail.com
Mahmud Bhi ,
How much money should I show as fund .
My total tuition fees $24,750 .(2 years program)
Living Expenses 10000$
SO how much money should I show as fund .
another 1 think DO i need to show living expense for 1 year / 2 year as fund ?

Thank YOu

rasel

Apr 23, 2011
Canada.
Visa Office......
VFS Singapore
App. Filed.......
20-05-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
27-05-2013
Med's Request
11-06-2013
Med's Done....
12-06-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2013
LANDED..........
30-08-2013
Show fund as much as u can. U have strong academic background, so now u just have to show ur financial ability.

The minimum rule for funding is 1 year tution + 1 year living cost + return plane fare. U have to keep such amount of money in bank account as liquid or FDR for 4 months (I am not sure about this 4 months maturity period thing but keep it in mind for safety. Coz some successful applicant talked about it in this forum)

In Bangladeshi perspective, situation is quite different. The general rule is that you SHOULD show AT LEAST a year worth of money. But in that case, you should show that your sponsor has a continuous flow of income to sustain both you and his family with that money for the 2nd year (along with the first year too). Because if you show that you need $24k and your sponsor is showing $24k, then they will reject the application because if the sponsor is showing that amount then how will he sustain his family back here AND how will he provide the money for the 2nd year.

So, it is always a safe bet to show the money for total living (most of the successful applications without
scholarship show that). And that should be more than the expense obviously. Like in your case, $48k is
the total expense. So, you should show more then $48k, that way the VO will be convinced that your
sponsor got enough money to sustain you and his family also. This is where many people get rejected
although they show the right amount of money - "SUSTAIN BOTH YOU AND HIS FAMILY". Remember,
everywhere it is written "FUND AVAILABLE" not "FUND YOU ARE WILLING TO SPEND" or something
like that.

Shaidul

Dec 21, 2012
I am a Bangladeshi student and i have applied from Oman to the Canadian embassy in Abu Dhabi. I have got rejected for the first three reasons : You have not satisfied me that you will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay because: (a) you have not demonstrated that you are sufficiently well established in your country of residence. (b) you have not demonstrated that you or your parents have sufficient income and assets to justify your proposed studies.
I have applied with my dad's bank statements of Oman and Bangladesh and some financial documents of some land and building in Bangladesh.The VO have returned all those bank statements of BD and one of the oman's one in which the balance wasn't converted to CAD.

I would like someone to give me some expert advice and tell me where I went wrong and what should i have included and give me detailed information on what documents to apply with for the next time.......
PLZZZ HELP ME........

tanvirmustan

Dec 14, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS-Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-3-13
Doc's Request.
3-3-13
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
6-3-13
Med's Request
21-3-13
Med's Done....
23-3-13
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
15-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
24-4-13
rasel said:
Show fund as much as u can. U have strong academic background, so now u just have to show ur financial ability.

The minimum rule for funding is 1 year tution + 1 year living cost + return plane fare. U have to keep such amount of money in bank account as liquid or FDR for 4 months (I am not sure about this 4 months maturity period thing but keep it in mind for safety. Coz some successful applicant talked about it in this forum)

In Bangladeshi perspective, situation is quite different. The general rule is that you SHOULD show AT LEAST a year worth of money. But in that case, you should show that your sponsor has a continuous flow of income to sustain both you and his family with that money for the 2nd year (along with the first year too). Because if you show that you need $24k and your sponsor is showing $24k, then they will reject the application because if the sponsor is showing that amount then how will he sustain his family back here AND how will he provide the money for the 2nd year.

So, it is always a safe bet to show the money for total living (most of the successful applications without
scholarship show that). And that should be more than the expense obviously. Like in your case, $48k is
the total expense. So, you should show more then $48k, that way the VO will be convinced that your
sponsor got enough money to sustain you and his family also. This is where many people get rejected
although they show the right amount of money - "SUSTAIN BOTH YOU AND HIS FAMILY". Remember,
everywhere it is written "FUND AVAILABLE" not "FUND YOU ARE WILLING TO SPEND" or something
like that.
My parents have 26 lacks (FDR) , Land Property 1.5 Core , My Father is working as Sr. Secretary at ABU Dhabi in a Almuniam Company .
His monthly salary 1.5 lacks /month .

With this situation , Can My uncle sponsor me ? He is US imigrant .
I heard that VO rejects file if parents are not sopnsor of anyone .

If My Parents + Uncle be my sponsor .could I get visa ?

Thank You

rasel

Apr 23, 2011
Canada.
Visa Office......
VFS Singapore
App. Filed.......
20-05-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
27-05-2013
Med's Request
11-06-2013
Med's Done....
12-06-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2013
LANDED..........
30-08-2013
Shaidul said:
I am a Bangladeshi student and i have applied from Oman to the Canadian embassy in Abu Dhabi. I have got rejected for the first three reasons : You have not satisfied me that you will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay because: (a) you have not demonstrated that you are sufficiently well established in your country of residence. (b) you have not demonstrated that you or your parents have sufficient income and assets to justify your proposed studies.
I have applied with my dad's bank statements of Oman and Bangladesh and some financial documents of some land and building in Bangladesh.The VO have returned all those bank statements of BD and one of the oman's one in which the balance wasn't converted to CAD.

I would like someone to give me some expert advice and tell me where I went wrong and what should i have included and give me detailed information on what documents to apply with for the next time.......
PLZZZ HELP ME........
Share ur profile like educational background, ur proposed study, funding etc. I think u have lack of required documents to prove ur financial ability and home ties. Thats why got rejection. Detailed info can help us to advice further.

rasel

Apr 23, 2011
Canada.
Visa Office......
VFS Singapore
App. Filed.......
20-05-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
27-05-2013
Med's Request
11-06-2013
Med's Done....
12-06-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2013
LANDED..........
30-08-2013
tanvirmustan said:
My parents have 26 lacks (FDR) , Land Property 1.5 Core , My Father is working as Sr. Secretary at ABU Dhabi in a Almuniam Company .
His monthly salary 1.5 lacks /month .

With this situation , Can My uncle sponsor me ? He is US imigrant .
I heard that VO rejects file if parents are not sopnsor of anyone .

If My Parents + Uncle be my sponsor .could I get visa ?

Thank You
Show a constant flow of income from your father and other sources. Use ur father's tax, revenue papers, bank salary accounts etc to prove that if ur parents give u educational expense still they can survive. Evaluate the property documents by a CV farm.

Ur uncle can sponsor u. No problem. But u have to provide a separate notarized affidavit for him stating the reason behind sponsoring u + supply his tax, vat etc financial documents. Actually only parents or first blood sponsorship make the file strong but it doesn't mean they don't except funding from others. I guess, u r applying for May intake. So u don't have enough time to reorganize ur parents funding. Then ur uncle can be an option.

tanvirmustan

Dec 14, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS-Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-3-13
Doc's Request.
3-3-13
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
6-3-13
Med's Request
21-3-13
Med's Done....
23-3-13
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
15-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
24-4-13
rasel said:
Show a constant flow of income from your father and other sources. Use ur father's tax, revenue papers, bank salary accounts etc to prove that if ur parents give u educational expense still they can survive. Evaluate the property documents by a CV farm.

Ur uncle can sponsor u. No problem. But u have to provide a separate notarized affidavit for him stating the reason behind sponsoring u + supply his tax, vat etc financial documents. Actually only parents or first blood sponsorship make the file strong but it doesn't mean they don't except funding from others. I guess, u r applying for May intake. So u don't have enough time to reorganize ur parents funding. Then ur uncle can be an option.
Are You From CHITTAGONG? I am also from Chittagong

Shaidul

Dec 21, 2012
rasel said:
Share ur profile like educational background, ur proposed study, funding etc. I think u have lack of required documents to prove ur financial ability and home ties. Thats why got rejection. Detailed info can help us to advice further.
As I have Completed my A levels from here in Oman,I applied for Diploma in Computer Network and Technical Support in Seneca College.My dad is going to sponsor me so we showed around 13 Lakh CAD including all bank accounts in BD and Oman and assets in Bangladesh.My father was facing some financial crises recently so he took a debt of 4000 OMR and added to his bank account.I ask is that going to matter or is the reason of my rejection????

rasel

Apr 23, 2011
Canada.
Visa Office......
VFS Singapore
App. Filed.......
20-05-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
27-05-2013
Med's Request
11-06-2013
Med's Done....
12-06-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2013
LANDED..........
30-08-2013
Shaidul said:
As I have Completed my A levels from here in Oman,I applied for Diploma in Computer Network and Technical Support in Seneca College.My dad is going to sponsor me so we showed around 13 Lakh CAD including all bank accounts in BD and Oman and assets in Bangladesh.My father was facing some financial crises recently so he took a debt of 4000 OMR and added to his bank account.I ask is that going to matter or is the reason of my rejection????
Brother, ur profile is a bit complected. I suggest, better u took advice from an expert.

rasel

Apr 23, 2011
Canada.
Visa Office......
VFS Singapore
App. Filed.......
20-05-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
27-05-2013
Med's Request