Not required
Passport Req..
15-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
24-4-13
rasel said:
Yes, I am from Chittagong too. :)
Rasel BHi
Where DO you live ? & What do you do in chittagong ?

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got visa long time ago and my uncle was the only sponsor.
tanvirmustan said:
My parents have 26 lacks (FDR) , Land Property 1.5 Core , My Father is working as Sr. Secretary at ABU Dhabi in a Almuniam Company .
His monthly salary 1.5 lacks /month .

With this situation , Can My uncle sponsor me ? He is US imigrant .
I heard that VO rejects file if parents are not sopnsor of anyone .

If My Parents + Uncle be my sponsor .could I get visa ?

Thank You

tanvirmustan

Dec 14, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS-Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-3-13
Doc's Request.
3-3-13
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
6-3-13
Med's Request
21-3-13
Med's Done....
23-3-13
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
15-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
24-4-13
scorpion_ca said:
I got visa long time ago and my uncle was the only sponsor.
My Uncle lives in US .If he partially sponsor me with my parents Which documents should send from US.
If you give me the detail about a list , It ll help full for me .
Please Check
1. A notarized declaration of sponsorship. If you have more than one sponsor, a separate declaration must be provided for each one of sponsors
2.Affidavit of Financial Support
3.Details of assets and income for each sponsor with supporting documents such as property documentation, land deeds, rent agreement, business license, business tax information, employment letter with salary information. You must also provide the sponsor's last income tax forms (tax assessments and income tax clearance certificate showing total income and amount of income tax paid).

4. If your sponsor is not a resident in Bangladesh you must include:

a) Relevant tax assessments from their country of residence. (Example: Notice of Assessment from Revenue Canada for a sponsor residing in Canada)

b) Proof of the immigration status in the country of residence. (Example: proof of citizenship or permanent residence)
. If someone other than yourself or your parents is your sponsor, you must include:

a) A letter of explaining why this person is assisting you

b) Number of persons living in his/her household

c) Proof of that person's relationship with you: birth, marriage or school certificates, passport etc.

Is it ok ?

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your sponsor needs to provide -

-Notarize copy of Birth certificate, marriage certificate, nikahnama, US passport or green card and your parents birth certificate, marriage certificate, nikahnama showing parentage,
-Previous two years income tax return assessment along with 1 year bank statements,
-Original copy of employment letter on company's letterhead and pay slip / pay stub,
-Explanation letter.....why is s/he not sponsoring you to study in US? Did s/he assist you previously?

tanvirmustan said:
My Uncle lives in US .If he partially sponsor me with my parents Which documents should send from US.
If you give me the detail about a list , It ll help full for me .
Please Check
1. A notarized declaration of sponsorship. If you have more than one sponsor, a separate declaration must be provided for each one of sponsors
2.Affidavit of Financial Support
3.Details of assets and income for each sponsor with supporting documents such as property documentation, land deeds, rent agreement, business license, business tax information, employment letter with salary information. You must also provide the sponsor's last income tax forms (tax assessments and income tax clearance certificate showing total income and amount of income tax paid).

4. If your sponsor is not a resident in Bangladesh you must include:

a) Relevant tax assessments from their country of residence. (Example: Notice of Assessment from Revenue Canada for a sponsor residing in Canada)

b) Proof of the immigration status in the country of residence. (Example: proof of citizenship or permanent residence)
. If someone other than yourself or your parents is your sponsor, you must include:

a) A letter of explaining why this person is assisting you

b) Number of persons living in his/her household

c) Proof of that person's relationship with you: birth, marriage or school certificates, passport etc.

Is it ok ?

tanvirmustan

Dec 14, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS-Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-3-13
Doc's Request.
3-3-13
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
6-3-13
Med's Request
21-3-13
Med's Done....
23-3-13
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
15-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
24-4-13
scorpion_ca said:
Your sponsor needs to provide -

-Notarize copy of Birth certificate, marriage certificate, nikahnama, US passport or green card and your parents birth certificate, marriage certificate, nikahnama showing parentage,
-Previous two years income tax return assessment along with 1 year bank statements,
-Original copy of employment letter on company's letterhead and pay slip / pay stub,
-Explanation letter.....why is s/he not sponsoring you to study in US? Did s/he assist you previously?
I am Explaining You My Conditions :

My Mom Has 25 lacks (BDT) as Fixed Deposit.
1.5 Core(BDT) (current price of plot ) as Fixed Asset
7 lacks (BDT) in current account
My Mom ll be one of my sponsor .She lives with me in Bangladesh

My father is working as Sr. Secretary in Abu Dhabi . His salary 2000 US$/month .
I have no brother&sister .
My father will give me money to pay tuition fees (further )
Along with my mother ,my Uncle (elder brother of my father ) ll sponsor me .
He lives in US . He have 1 son & 1 daughter .both of them are independent .they earn for them .
He is working in a well company & have good salary & good amount in the bank .

In this circumstances , What papers do I submit from both of my sponsor ? If you write me detail I ll be thankful to you .

Documents Need from My Mother :

Documents Need from My Father :

Documents Need from My Uncle :

Regards
Ahmed

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What does your mother do? Can she transfer the land ownership to your name as it would show strong ties to home country? You will need to submit valuation certificate.

Have you ever been visited any other country? What's your background? What's your IELTS score? What do you do now? Why are you planning to complete the program at Concordia? Why not is US as your one of the sponsors live in US? I assume the program is for two years. You will need at least $50,000 to $55,000 to complete the program in Canada? How much current asset can show from your sponsors now?

tanvirmustan said:
I am Explaining You My Conditions :

My Mom Has 25 lacks (BDT) as Fixed Deposit.
1.5 Core(BDT) (current price of plot ) as Fixed Asset
7 lacks (BDT) in current account
My Mom ll be one of my sponsor .She lives with me in Bangladesh

My father is working as Sr. Secretary in Abu Dhabi . His salary 2000 US$/month .
I have no brother&sister .
My father will give me money to pay tuition fees (further )
Along with my mother ,my Uncle (elder brother of my father ) ll sponsor me .
He lives in US . He have 1 son & 1 daughter .both of them are independent .they earn for them .
He is working in a well company & have good salary & good amount in the bank .

In this circumstances , What papers do I submit from both of my sponsor ? If you write me detail I ll be thankful to you .

Documents Need from My Mother :

Documents Need from My Father :

Documents Need from My Uncle :

Regards
Ahmed

tanvirmustan

Dec 14, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS-Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-3-13
Doc's Request.
3-3-13
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
6-3-13
Med's Request
21-3-13
Med's Done....
23-3-13
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
15-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
24-4-13
scorpion_ca said:
What does your mother do? Can she transfer the land ownership to your name as it would show strong ties to home country? You will need to submit valuation certificate.

Have you ever been visited any other country? What's your background? What's your IELTS score? What do you do now? Why are you planning to complete the program at Concordia? Why not is US as your one of the sponsors live in US? I assume the program is for two years. You will need at least $50,000 to $55,000 to complete the program in Canada? How much current asset can show from your sponsors now?

She is housewife , No
No, B.Sc. in Electrical Electronics Engineering CGPA 3.19 , IELTS 6.5(6.5 6.5 6 6 )

Jewel1

Jun 5, 2014
rasel said:
Yes, I am from Chittagong too. :)
Hi Rasel, hope you are well. I am a student In UK and from chittagong, bangladesh. I would like to apply in George Brown College I 3 years business administration diploma. Could you please help with your study plan and other document you have submitted on your visa application, if you provide me the all supporting documents it would be a really great favour for me.

My email id is - hasan18488@yahoo.co.uk

Waiting for your reply.
Hasan

Jahed

Jul 7, 2017
Hey guys i m from chittagong Bangladesh and i live in sharjah , Uae i want to apply for BBA international business in niagara college , niagara , Ontario .
I completed my high school in uae and my dad has bank account in bangladesh so can we show them that statements or rather i have to show bank account of Uae..??