+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Help! Thank you )0

Shohista

Sep 6, 2018
could you please provide with reliable email address of WES?
Hello, I am also from Uzbekistan and wanted to send my WIUT certificate to WES. I have just read your situation and wanted to ask were you able to solve it? (Hopefully yes) and how? Can you tell me what to do?

Paloma@2022

Feb 19, 2022
Hello everyone. Please I need your help on the same subject.

I have my MBA diploma from a collaborative education center called ESERP where I attended school but my diploma is awarded from the university of Camilo Jose Cela. This means that my academic transcripts will be given to me by ESERP and the MBA diploma has been given to me with the name of the university of Camilo Jose Cela. This univerisity awards MBA diplomas to students attending ESERP.

1. My question is, when i sucbscribe to WES and they ask me to add the name of my institution. Which one should I add? ESERP or University Camilo Jose Cela?

My academic transcripts can be sent from ESERP and my diploma can be sent from Uni Camilo Jose Cela. But that will make confusion with WES. How are they going to know which is my actual university?

I am soooo confused and next week i should start with WES application. Pleassssse much appreciated any help given on this matter.

Thank youuu to all.