+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Help - Anyone given IELTS lately in Toronto Downtown?

Mikey76

Star Member
Nov 10, 2010
Hi,

I am planning to write IELTS test soon and I would like to know if anyone who has recently given IELTS test in Downtown Toronto?

Do we have to write the test on the paper (using Pencil or Pen) or do we have the option of writing it on the computer. I am completely out of practice for writing and just want to know before hand.

Thanks in Advance.

bluesea

Nov 1, 2011
Mikey76 said:
Hi,

I am planning to write IELTS test soon and I would like to know if anyone who has recently given IELTS test in Downtown Toronto?

Do we have to write the test on the paper (using Pencil or Pen) or do we have the option of writing it on the computer. I am completely out of practice for writing and just want to know before hand.

Thanks in Advance.
I think you have to write your test on the pager using Pencil, that is IELTS standard, they do not allow you to use computer in the exam room.
Regards

Miki27

Sep 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 December 2011[br]PER...............: 15 February 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with app (Band 8.0)
File Transfer...
19 June 2012 [br]([i]"We started processing your application"[i])
Med's Request
02 August 2012
Med's Done....
08 August 2012[br]Med's Recvd...: 14 August 2012[br]Med's on ECAS: 25 August 2012[br][i]("Medical results have been received")[/i]
Passport Req..
18 October 2012[br]Decision Made: 31 October 2012
VISA ISSUED...
25 October 2012
Mikey76 said:
Hi,

Thanks in Advance.
You can use pen or pencil but you have to write on paper, which will be given to you. It is very strict and you are not allowed to bring anything into the exam room except for your identification (and pen/pencil if not provided).

I would suggest you prepare for the test and familiarise yourself with the format. You can find more information here:

http://www.ielts-blog.com/
http://www.ielts.org/test_takers_information.aspx

Good luck!

Michaela