+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ND Work Permit Processing Time since February 2012?

Avanimontu

Jul 27, 2013
Hello all,

M new to this forum.
My husband MMD applied for SWOP for himself and TRV for our son on April 1, 2013.
I am in Canada since March 2011,was full time student and now hold a 3 year PGWP
valid upto Sep 2015. My husband received his passport on July 27, 2013 with refusal.
Both my husband's and son's application has been refused and the reasons are "family
ties in India and canada" and "Financial Status and assets". Even though we had 7000
CDN in Canada and 8000 CDN in India. Also, I don't understand why do they give
Family ties reason again and again when we show it all
The time that his and mine whole family is in India.

This is not the first time that my husband's application got refusal. Previous applications
got refused as well. 2 times for and 1 time for WP.
This is the 4th refusal.

I am currently working full time in NOC B category since the past 1 year and going to apply
for PR soon. But still can't wait anymore longer to bring over my hubby and son with me and
Stay together.

Can anybody please help and suggest a better option for me.

Much appreciated,
AMD

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
Avanimontu - sent u a PM

also fyi - TRV is VO Discretion and subject to satisfactory presentation of records

dont panic and stress - things will work out - u just have to follow right way of presenting your application

there is always a difference between you seeing and VO seeing an application

avm

Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
File Transfer...
N/A
Avanimontu said:
Hello all,

M new to this forum.
My husband MMD applied for SWOP for himself and TRV for our son on April 1, 2013.
I am in Canada since March 2011,was full time student and now hold a 3 year PGWP
valid upto Sep 2015. My husband received his passport on July 27, 2013 with refusal.
Both my husband's and son's application has been refused and the reasons are "family
ties in India and canada" and "Financial Status and assets". Even though we had 7000
CDN in Canada and 8000 CDN in India. Also, I don't understand why do they give
Family ties reason again and again when we show it all
The time that his and mine whole family is in India.

This is not the first time that my husband's application got refusal. Previous applications
got refused as well. 2 times for and 1 time for WP.
This is the 4th refusal.

I am currently working full time in NOC B category since the past 1 year and going to apply
for PR soon. But still can't wait anymore longer to bring over my hubby and son with me and
Stay together.

Can anybody please help and suggest a better option for me.

Much appreciated,
AMD
hai Avanimontu,

I'm very sorry to hear your husband visa rejection.

Even though, they rejected first time OWP-S second time they will visa.

Re-apply your husband visa.

The following reasons you can show Strong ties with India:

1. obvious connections are employment. Your husband should include copies detailed employment letters or contracts that identify your husband as a permanent employee, the length of employment, role at the company, and when your husband expected to return to his employment.

2. Your husband is a leader or an active member in a community organization (Lions club, Rotary club, Red cross)? Get evidence of your husband role and duties.

3. Your husband should take-care of aged family members? Again, get evidence of his responsibilities.

4. Bank loan in India is a strong evidence.

for finacial status / assets:

1. Your NOC B job offer letter, reference letter & pay-slips form your employer. Include bank statement in Canada

2. Your savings $8000CAD are enough from India

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
I am sorry Avonimontu, but you are going to have to show that things have changed significantly from previous applications or the decision will probably be the same. Having siblings and parents in India does not count as a strong tie compared to a spouse and child. Financials: the savings would be sufficient for a trip of less than a month but would not leave much to live on after returning. What property or any other investments can be shown? You must also be very careful with language as you clearly indicate here that your intention is that they come to STAY with you, not visit. You may be better to take a holiday to visit them and apply for PR. Develop stronger ties, then apply for TRV and use dual intent, which means you know it is a temp visa you are applying for AND you have a PR application submitted so you would not do anything to jeopardize it. I wish you luck.

madu1107

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2013
AOR Received.
07-06-2013
IELTS Request
Band 8 (submitted with application)
Med's Request
28-08-2013
Med's Done....
29-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2013
LANDED..........
Hoping soon
Things are moving in snail pace. Government should impose Back-To-Work legislation soon.

gurubharath

May 21, 2013
hi every one AFTER LONG TIME IM SEEING YOU ALL HERE.

I GOT MEDICAL REQUEST FOR MY WIFE & SON VIA MAIL, BUT I DIDNT RECEIVE THE PASSPORT, IM IN CONFUSION PLZ HELP ME OUT

SOWP
APPLIED MARCH 12
MEDICAL REQUEST JULY 22

I DONT KNOW WHAT R THE DOCUMENTS NEEDED & DOCTOR ASKED HER OFFER LETTER BUT SHE APPLIED SOWP I DONT KNOW THIS SITUATION

PORT OF ENTRY HOW SHE CAN GET SPOUSE OPEN WORK PERMIT WHAT WILL BE USUAL QUESTION IF THERE IS NO OFFER LETTER IN HER HAND.

IF SOMEONE KNOW ABT THIS PLEASE ADVICE ME TO GET MY FAMILY

chintan_155

Star Member
Feb 7, 2013
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OWP:06-Feb-2013, PR:30-Jan-13
Nomination.....
30-10-2012
AOR Received.
OWP: 06-06-2013, PR: 06-03-13 (1st AOR from Nova Scotia, 2nd 28-06-13)
Med's Request
05-06-2013
Med's Done....
13-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Sent back: 14-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2013
LANDED..........
Landed. PR file transfered to Srilanka.
roop9 said:
Chintan_155

So everything is taken care of and as an applicant we do not have to send anything to the Embassy...correct?

Or do we need to send the hard copy of completed medical process through vfs?
Hi Roop,

It's depend on hospital. In my case I did medical @ Appolo hospital, Gandhinagar (Nr. Ahmedabad).
One of my friends did his medical somewhere in Mumbai near Mahalaxmi (I think so) & he has to send some reports himself.

Sometime they asks for additional reports (like in my friend's case his minor's vaccination history asked) which he sent later on.

Normally we don't have to send anything for medical until they asks for.

We don't need to send anything until they asks for.

gurubharath

May 21, 2013
hi everyone

hi got medical forum for my wife & son viaemail

but i dont receive passport still i can do the medical .

im confusing plz help me this situation

applied march 12 sowp
medical request july 22

gurubharath

May 21, 2013
hi maimi this is guru bharath im reading your post always plz conform did u receive medical report with your passport or just a medical form which is written your name applicatication number & all please help

i got the email for my wife & son medical form on 22nd july

but no passport we need a passport for medical or just a photocopy of pp is good enough pls reply me

thanks

gurubharath

May 21, 2013
hi praamu

you got the medical request congradulation

i got the request but no passport cau u plz conform did you get you passport too

we no need the passport for medical. plz update

thanks

madu1107

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2013
AOR Received.
07-06-2013
IELTS Request
Band 8 (submitted with application)
Med's Request
28-08-2013
Med's Done....
29-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2013
LANDED..........
Hoping soon
gurubharath said:
hi praamu

you got the medical request congradulation

i got the request but no passport cau u plz conform did you get you passport too

we no need the passport for medical. plz update

thanks
Hi,

We did medicals for my husband. So, Yes, you need to take the form along with you when u go for medicals. Also, when you book the appointment with any one of the panel of doctors specified by CIC, the person booking your appointment will let u know what other documents are required.

In chennai they asked for passport photocopy, any other ID proof original and photocopies, and 6 passport photos. So better check with the respective clinic or hospital on wat they require.

Once you complete your medicals, they send the medical reports online. You will be given a receipt for your reference.

Hope this helps!

gurubharath

May 21, 2013
hi madu

thanks alot for your advice

but i didnt receive passport from CHC they just sent medical forum via email

its happening for some of the sowp applicant or only for me ?

just a photocopy of passport enough? with all other id proof .

nowadays y CHC NOT sending passport with medical request.

plz advice
thanks