+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ND Work Permit Processing Time since February 2012?

avm

Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
File Transfer...
N/A
roop9 said:
Hello avm,

What is the duration of your spouse's course? Is it a 1 year or 2 years course?
hai roop9,

my spouse is pursuing 2-years course.

mrpoghz

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
niruban44 said:
Grade 3 or FS-03 officers are higher rank officials , that's all I know. May or May not our applications needs a higher authority to sign or simply CWP applications are not picked yet.

Let us pray for a stronger heart... All the best all
Hello, would you know if these officers were also members of PAFSO union? Meaning, All the decision to grant visa or approval will come from them?

Maini

May 29, 2013
avm said:
Congrats buddy, awesome news..... ;D ;D ;D. For TRV you won't get any e-mail approval.
Congratulations, Avm! I received my Medical request in the evening on Thursday, 25th July. I plan to get them done on Monday. I had applied for an ICT on 25th March so it came exactly 4 months later. Hoping to get my visa soon too. Fingers crossed.

avm

Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
File Transfer...
N/A
Maini said:
Congratulations, Avm! I received my Medical request in the evening on Thursday, 25th July. I plan to get them done on Monday. I had applied for an ICT on 25th March so it came exactly 4 months later. Hoping to get my visa soon too. Fingers crossed.
Congrats Maini :) :) :).

vivmehta

Jan 8, 2013
roop9 said:
Hi Vivmehta...No updates as of...Looking forward to hear from them soon..i hired a representative...I hope application is not getting delayed because of that!!

Did you hire a representative? What is your OWP-S based on..is your spouse student or working?
Hi roop my spouse is currently having PGWP which is valid till 2015 and she is working as administrative assistant since last one year in canada.
I also hired representative.my open work permit is based on spouse working in canada.

roop9

Star Member
May 1, 2013
Ohhhhhh...i got a message from vfs that my passport has been dispatched...Ohhh its gonna be a reject... since i didnt get any email of wp approval

vivmehta

Jan 8, 2013
roop9 said:
Ohhhhhh...i got a message from vfs that my passport has been dispatched...Ohhh its gonna be a reject... since i didnt get any email of wp approval
Hey roop do not worry.it is not necessary that all time you will get the approval letter.anyways hope for the best you will get the visa...

kindly update your status once you receive your passport?and yes do you get any request for medicals?

All the very best pls revert.

Thank you.

roop9

Star Member
May 1, 2013
vivmehta said:
Hey roop do not worry.it is not necessary that all time you will get the approval letter.anyways hope for the best you will get the visa...

kindly update your status once you receive your passport?and yes do you get any request for medicals?

All the very best pls revert.

Thank you.
Hey vivmehta

Thanks for thoughtful words..Well you have to receive the work permit in an email otherwise you wont be able to work in canada. The passport just carries TRV stamp. In case it was just travel visa, it would have been a different scenario. Then you do not receive an email

Mimmi

Star Member
Apr 21, 2013
roop9 said:
Hey vivmehta

Thanks for thoughtful words..Well you have to receive the work permit in an email otherwise you wont be able to work in canada. The passport just carries TRV stamp. In case it was just travel visa, it would have been a different scenario. Then you do not receive an email
Hey Roop did u get any MR before this.

avm

Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
File Transfer...
N/A
roop9 said:
hey roop9,

don't worry. Some times CIC will send passports back for medicals.

keep update your timeline.

roop9

Star Member
May 1, 2013
I just now received my passport. It says rejected based on the following reasons. Only one reason has been selected.

Other: "You are not eligible for the issuance of an Open work permit at this time since your spouse's authorization to remain in Canada expires in less than 6 months from this date".

This delay was due to their strike and wait was so long that spouse's visa expiry was due. Under normal circumstances they had to accept it.

Will be thinking how to proceed from hereon. Thanks for the help guys..

avm

Mar 2, 2013
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
File Transfer...
N/A
roop9 said:
I just now received my passport. It says rejected based on the following reasons. Only one reason has been selected.

Other: "You are not eligible for the issuance of an Open work permit at this time since your spouse's authorization to remain in Canada expires in less than 6 months from this date".

This delay was due to their strike and wait was so long that spouse's visa expiry was due. Under normal circumstances they had to accept it.

Will be thinking how to proceed from hereon. Thanks for the help guys..
roop9,

I'm sorry hear your news. Strike was ruined your visa chances.

Manish25

May 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/04/2013
Med's Request
22/08/13
Med's Done....
23/08/13
Passport Req..
submited with application
VISA ISSUED...
6/09/2013
hi roop9,
its so sad to heard about u, my passport validity also going to expire in feb 2014 and my wife work permit also going to expire in march 2014.
i don't know what will happen with me. its more than 3 months to apply for visa but no update yet.