+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

NohaRabee

Oct 19, 2016
Yes you did zainy I am happy every time I hear a good news as most of us waited for more than 4 months
All the luck for us

zainy89

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-03-2017
Nomination.....
11-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
Passport Req..
Aug 22, 2017
That's what I thought :) Well thank you NohaRabee and fhdahd. Sending positive thoughts to all of you, hope for the best.

Zainy

Pididi

Oct 5, 2016
I got an email just before about NB PNP information for New York city as follows from NBPNP Promotion team:

"Hello and Happy New Year from New Brunswick!!

Here is a short update on your registration to attend an information sessions in USA:

First, the date we are working on now is Jan 31st for NYC and Feb 2nd for San Francisco. For Atlanta, we do not have a date yet. These dates are not confirmed and it may change so please DO NOT MAKE any travel arrangements.

Second, if you did not send your resume to us, please do so (put the city of the session for which you registered in the email subject). If you already sent your resume, we thank you for it.

Third, once we will have more information, we will email you.

Please note that if you registered and you are not residing in USA, we cannot facilitate your efforts to obtain US visa.

We thank you for your interest in New Brunswick and we will be in touch soon.

All the best!!
NBPNP Team"

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Pididi said:
I got an email just before about NB PNP information for New York city as follows from NBPNP Promotion team:

"Hello and Happy New Year from New Brunswick!!

Here is a short update on your registration to attend an information sessions in USA:

First, the date we are working on now is Jan 31st for NYC and Feb 2nd for San Francisco. For Atlanta, we do not have a date yet. These dates are not confirmed and it may change so please DO NOT MAKE any travel arrangements.

Second, if you did not send your resume to us, please do so (put the city of the session for which you registered in the email subject). If you already sent your resume, we thank you for it.

Third, once we will have more information, we will email you.

Please note that if you registered and you are not residing in USA, we cannot facilitate your efforts to obtain US visa.

We thank you for your interest in New Brunswick and we will be in touch soon.

All the best!!
NBPNP Team"
Hey hi, I registered for NYC session and got the same email. Have you got any other communication from them before this?

gr-ind

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Doha
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
zainy89 said:
Hello NBPNP Aspirants,

Thought to share this good news with ya all, I just got nominated for NBPNP hope this will boost up the hopes of all those who are waiting for the results. Wishing good luck to everyone out there.

Thanks,
Zainy
Congrats Zainy. Indeed good news. All the best, Godspeed!

Alwin KJ

Aug 15, 2012
Hi GUYS,

Zainy's NOC COde is 2282 which is related to IT field and she got the nomination in less thatn 2months. As I mentioned earlier, they give priority to IT related jobs and applicants with IT related jobs are in very high demand as explained to me during interview after Abu Dhabi information session.

Alwin

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
Alwin KJ said:
Hi GUYS,

Zainy's NOC COde is 2282 which is related to IT field and she got the nomination in less thatn 2months. As I mentioned earlier, they give priority to IT related jobs and applicants with IT related jobs are in very high demand as explained to me during interview after Abu Dhabi information session.

Alwin
YOU FORGOT ONE THING,SHE IS INLAND APPLICANT, WITH STUDIES AND WORK EXP. IN CANADA

gr-ind

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Doha
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
Any info on other nominations from other forums? Or is it like they have paused the nominations again?

Waiting for 4+ months is brutal.

Pascal.H

May 26, 2015
Laval
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
29-12-2016
Med's Request
19-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2017
LANDED..........
21-08-2017
zainy89 said:
Hello NBPNP Aspirants,

Thought to share this good news with ya all, I just got nominated for NBPNP hope this will boost up the hopes of all those who are waiting for the results. Wishing good luck to everyone out there.

Thanks,
Zainy
congrats and welcome the club :) hopefully the rest will hear good news soon!

what is your noc and pnp number (the 1st 4 digits) so people may know were do they stand.

Abib

Star Member
Jul 17, 2016
Cebu, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zainy89 said:
Hello NBPNP Aspirants,

Thanks,
Zainy
Wow! Congratulations Zainy! So good to hear some good news this week. ;D
All the best to everyone waiting in line. I hope they will also resume giving out ITAs soon.

Regards,
Allan and Napa

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
Alwin KJ said:
hi fhdahd,

So, altogether she had excellent potential to be nominated, everything was in favor, good :D :D.

Alwin
highly potential :)

Alwin KJ

Aug 15, 2012
Hi GUYS,

Has anyone who attended Information Sessions in Abu Dhabi & Dubai received nomination? Would appreciate if you could share your AOR No.

Alwin

zainy89

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-03-2017
Nomination.....
11-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
Passport Req..
Aug 22, 2017
Let me correct you guys about my gender I am "he" not "she" :)

Pascal: The first four digits of my PNP are 1613xx