+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NBPNP: New Brunswick Skilled Workers Express Entry Category: Network Here

Nayak2

Mar 22, 2016
Pididi said:
Hello Friends,

Did anyone get a confirmation email for Jan 20th Information session in Newyork ??
Not yet,i am also waiting for the same .usually they send one week before

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
sent my renewed visa and contract copy to NB office and ask for the update on my application, if possible, received below reply,

"Your application was received by the Provincial Nominee Program and is in process. Please be advised that we do not provide status updates or estimates on when a file will be completed. This is to allow our officers to devote all their time to working on files. If any additional information is needed you will be contacted. We are experiencing a high inventory level and appreciate your patience."

let us hope for the best :)

Shoaib79

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
fhdahd said:
sent my renewed visa and contract copy to NB office and ask for the update on my application, if possible, received below reply,

"Your application was received by the Provincial Nominee Program and is in process. Please be advised that we do not provide status updates or estimates on when a file will be completed. This is to allow our officers to devote all their time to working on files. If any additional information is needed you will be contacted. We are experiencing a high inventory level and appreciate your patience."

let us hope for the best :)
I had the same reply few days back when i sent my renewed resident visa...

zainy89

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-03-2017
Nomination.....
11-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
Passport Req..
Aug 22, 2017
Hello Peeps,

I am thinking to send a follow up email regarding my NBPNP application as I haven't received any word after my additional documents were submitted, my question is should I just send the email directly to the case officer who requested me for additional documents or will that be Entree.Express.Entry@gnb.ca who I ask for update?

Thanks,
Zainy

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
zainy89 said:
Hello Peeps,

I am thinking to send a follow up email regarding my NBPNP application as I haven't received any word after my additional documents were submitted, my question is should I just send the email directly to the case officer who requested me for additional documents or will that be Entree.Express.Entry@gnb.ca who I ask for update?

Thanks,
Zainy
Hi zainy,

Me and shoaib89 did the same and we receive the same reply which I post above, no use just wait patiently and hope for the best

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
ravelino said:
New week.. New Hope .. I hope all NB staff is back from their holidays and start processing our apps! ???
the process is very stressful, at least they must have a follow up online system, blindly waiting for the last 4 month, waking up every day with a hope and sleeping with a disappointment, whats this all??? i am really tired of this, if they are not interested in NOC we are in, let them sent out email of rejection, so that we can be aside.

Shoaib79

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
fhdahd said:
the process is very stressful, at least they must have a follow up online system, blindly waiting for the last 4 month, waking up every day with a hope and sleeping with a disappointment, whats this all??? i am really tired of this, if they are not interested in NOC we are in, let them sent out email of rejection, so that we can be aside.
There were few nominations from UAE group yesterday. I dont have full details but i guess IT NOCs...

gr-ind

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Doha
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
Shoaib79 said:
There were few nominations from UAE group yesterday. I dont have full details but i guess IT NOCs...
WOW! that's a good start. If you manage to get any info, please do pass it on.

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
Shoaib79 said:
if they really nominating IT related NOC's, then whats the use of giving ITA's to other NOC's, i didn't see any logic? let them bring all the IT first, once they feel that IT related fields are enough filled, them let them do a fresh start for the other NOC's

Pascal.H

May 26, 2015
Laval
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
29-12-2016
Med's Request
19-01-2017
Passport Req..
05-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
29-06-2017
LANDED..........
21-08-2017
Shoaib79 said:
that's good news... good luck to all of those who are waiting

gr-ind

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Doha
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
fhdahd said:
if they really nominating IT related NOC's, then whats the use of giving ITA's to other NOC's, i didn't see any logic? let them bring all the IT first, once they feel that IT related fields are enough filled, them let them do a fresh start for the other NOC's
I don't think it is true, but you never know. However, we will know about the same in another weeks time may be. Track all nominations for a week, then we will get a picture if they are going only with IT NOC's.

gr-ind

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Doha
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
Pascal.H said:
that's good news... good luck to all of those who are waiting
Hope you are doing good Pascal. Did you receive the Acknowledgement from CIC for your submission? If yes, how long did it take?

All the best, hope things move faster for you. Godspeed!!

gr-ind

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Doha
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
Nayak2 said:
Not yet,i am also waiting for the same .usually they send one week before
This notification on the session differs. I received my notification on session in Doha, 1 day prior to the program. So have a look out for the email.
All the best!