Nairobi visa office applicant !

gal

Dec 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Forum members

Hope you all have been keeping well.

my question is, has anyone written to the Nairobi Visa office of late and asked on their status in terms of whats going on with

their files?

i can see other VOs are sending update requests and i haven't read on anyone here and especially pre junes 2010

this whole waiting is depressing!

Mimisha

Star Member
Aug 11, 2011
Hi Gal

So far I've not known anyone among the pre-June 2010 applicants getting medicals. It means that they are just processing as per instructions. You may have noticed that only post June 2010 are being given priority according to the new occupation list. Unless these quotas are not reached, the pre-june applicants will remain pending and an estimated time of 2 yrs was given.

So my dear friends let's enjoy what we have and not bother about the the uncertainties. Let time play its role. We just have to wait and see.

Pendo33

Nov 4, 2011
@ both Mimisha and Gal,

The waiting is always difficult as it is full of uncertainty, not being able to get answers when you need them and not being able to predict by any other applicants time line :(

My status reads decision made for 2wks now, I am yet to know what the decision is. Right now I am stuck with how to get a prepaid cuorier coupon to mail back my Docs :mad: I opened a Fedex account and informed NVO but they havent replied to say if the account will work for them or not ::)(
Take heart and do not give up. Mimisha is right, enjoy whatever you are doing now.

Pendo33
Mimisha said:
Hi Gal

So far I've not known anyone among the pre-June 2010 applicants getting medicals. It means that they are just processing as per instructions. You may have noticed that only post June 2010 are being given priority according to the new occupation list. Unless these quotas are not reached, the pre-june applicants will remain pending and an estimated time of 2 yrs was given.

So my dear friends let's enjoy what we have and not bother about the the uncertainties. Let time play its role. We just have to wait and see.

Pendo33

Nov 4, 2011
VISA GRANTED!!!!!!!

My documents finally arrived and its a BIG YES!!!!!! Visa is dated Jan 3rd.
I thank GOD and all of you.
I hope this news from Nairobi will inspire you as you continue to wait for your own good news which I pray comes to you soonest

Best regards to you all
Pendo33

schmeichel

Star Member
Sep 27, 2008
Pendo33,

Congratulations on obtaining your visa, unfortunately for us Pre June 2010 lot, we are left to wait indefinitely but please do keep us informed about your landing process and observations! All the best.

SONKO-KIVIAKE

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
NAIROBI
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd March 2010
Doc's Request.
19th May 2010 but submitted on 16th Sep. 2010
Nomination.....
19th May 2010
AOR Received.
Ist AOR in May & 2nd AOR in Sep 2010
IELTS Request
19th May 2010 but submitted on 16th Sep. 2010
File Transfer...
22nd May 2010
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Pendo33 said:
VISA GRANTED!!!!!!!

My documents finally arrived and its a BIG YES!!!!!! Visa is dated Jan 3rd.
I thank GOD and all of you.
I hope this news from Nairobi will inspire you as you continue to wait for your own good news which I pray comes to you soonest

Best regards to you all
Pendo33
Wish you well Pendo33....Go change the world in your own unique way!

Pendo33

Nov 4, 2011
Thank you Scheichel, your best weapon is hope, never lose it.

Pendo33
schmeichel said:
Pendo33,

Congratulations on obtaining your visa, unfortunately for us Pre June 2010 lot, we are left to wait indefinitely but please do keep us informed about your landing process and observations! All the best.

Pendo33

Nov 4, 2011
Hi Sonko,

Thanks, I cant wait to see what the new world has in store for me!!!!

Pendo33
SONKO-KIVIAKE said:
Wish you well Pendo33....Go change the world in your own unique way!

gal

Dec 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good for you pendo33, Please keep in touch and let us know how you will be fairing on

we will wait for our files to be reviewed and hope to get good news

schmeichel

Star Member
Sep 27, 2008
So the updated processing times are up again, and there is an incremental increase yet again.... although going by the time lines all those cases that commenced processing on Jan 2010 would be at completion by now..... which we know is not the case.... And I am still on Decision Made with no correspondence from the VO..... usual game being played, any one else with some updates?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/skilled-fed.asp

Mimisha

Star Member
Aug 11, 2011
Dear Nairobi forum members

My on line status shows an additional line " your file was reviewed, we started processing on 23.1.12". I contacted my agent & they informed me that an email was received on 24.1.12 as follows "Kindly note that medical instructions have been issued and sent on 23.1.12......".

So dear friends, its encouraging & I believe that soon the waiting list will be cleared one by one.

Mimisha

gashe4peace

Jul 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 15/2010
Doc's Request.
Dec.2010
Med's Request
May.2012
Med's Done....
sep.2012
LANDED..........
only God knows
Mimisha said:
Dear Nairobi forum members

My on line status shows an additional line " your file was reviewed, we started processing on 23.1.12". I contacted my agent & they informed me that an email was received on 24.1.12 as follows "Kindly note that medical instructions have been issued and sent on 23.1.12......".

So dear friends, its encouraging & I believe that soon the waiting list will be cleared one by one.

Mimisha
Hi mimisha
Really happy for you Congradulation. your post give me hope. thank you!!
gashe

Dassen

Aug 6, 2011
Mauritius
Category........
Visa Office......
NVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Doc's Request.
October 2010
AOR Received.
In Process April 2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
October 2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
27 June 2012
LANDED..........
25 August 2012
Congrats Mimisha.

All pre june applicants in this thread can hope for good news soon. Keep us updated.

Cheers.
Dassen.

schmeichel

Star Member
Sep 27, 2008
Mimisha,

Congrats, do let us know when you get your medicals request, this is finally concrete evidence that MI1 NOCs are finally being processed!