+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My wife visitor visa refused

Suryarao611

Sep 23, 2020
I ordered the notes once, a few years ago, when my wife's TRV was refused for first time (third refusal arrived recently). I received about 50 pages of garbage. But, the word on this forum is that, deep within the notes, you will find buried, a wealth of information and detail as to the VO's thinking on the matter, not revealed in the form letter refusal. If you read here as much as I have, you will find many, like me, who have found the notes to be a complete waste of time. In our case, all that was set out in the notes as to reasons was word for word what was set out in the letter. Nothing more.

Of course, having been assured through reading here that the notes must contain SOME nuggets of information, I thought I was simply failing to see that which was there to be seen. Although a lawyer myself, I am not an immigration lawyer. I reckoned maybe immigration lawyers are given some divine power to see in the notes that which eluded me. So, I paid an immigration lawyer to subject the notes to microscopic scrutiny. Alas, she found nothing. She agreed that the notes contained not a scintilla of information not set out in the refusal letter.
Try to look up for eligibility and they would have added notes on it. Just be patient and scroll down.