+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My spouse is not under my Pr application

RefugeeUkar

Sep 18, 2021
Hello. I am a protected person and have an ongoing Pr application. I got married beginning of this year and I sent the documents that they required from me for adding my spouse to my application to IRCC but still I don't see her name under my appication when I check my gckey account. When I check her status with eCAS, I can see they have started to progress. Do I need to do something to add her to my gckey account or they will eventually add?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello. I am a protected person and have an ongoing Pr application. I got married beginning of this year and I sent the documents that they required from me for adding my spouse to my application to IRCC but still I don't see her name under my appication when I check my gckey account. When I check her status with eCAS, I can see they have started to progress. Do I need to do something to add her to my gckey account or they will eventually add?
If you’ve submitted the paperwork it will be added. Could take a few months to be updated. If you don’t see any changes at that point contact IRCC.

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015
you cannot add a dependant to your GCKey because if they live outside Canada there is no option for the outside dependant

did your wife got a separate application number?

you really don’t need to create GCKey account just keep checking ECAS

RefugeeUkar

Sep 18, 2021
If you’ve submitted the paperwork it will be added. Could take a few months to be updated. If you don’t see any changes at that point contact IRCC.
Thank you for reply.
Thank you. I will wait 1 more month and contact with them.

RefugeeUkar

Sep 18, 2021
you cannot add a dependant to your GCKey because if they live outside Canada there is no option for the outside dependant

did your wife got a separate application number?

you really don’t need to create GCKey account just keep checking ECAS
My wife is here in Canada with me. She came here with tourist visa. We didn't receive any confirmation or application number for my wife.

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015
My wife is here in Canada with me. She came here with tourist visa. We didn't receive any confirmation or application number for my wife.
you should order GCMS notes. You will not be able to link her application until you get an application number

i believe they have not added her yet. You can call IRCC and also order GCMS notes