+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

my mom been to canada before multiple times this time vistor visa denied reason ...!

SNP0201

Mar 27, 2020
Yep. It's very clearly laid out in the Conflict of Interest Act and any MP trying to influence IRCC would be in clear violation. They do have the ability to request the status but that's about it. They can bring it up in the house if they think the matter is a concern for several of their constituents.
I think this is a cultural thing(no offense intended). In countries like India, govt officials including elected officials engage in such practices and a lot of people on this forum maybe naive to think that's how it works everywhere.

Also, the recent foreign meddling allegations would very likely make any responsible MP tread carefully anyways.
You're simply judging a book by it's cover. Corruption is everywhere, Canada is not an exception. I am indeed offended, as you have zero knowledge of our culture, probably never been to India and passing comments about our culture. By reading articles on the internet, one should not come to a conclusion.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
You're simply judging a book by it's cover. Corruption is everywhere, Canada is not an exception. I am indeed offended, as you have zero knowledge of our culture, probably never been to India and passing comments about our culture. By reading articles on the internet, one should not come to a conclusion.
However unfortunately we’ve read enough about certain countries culture and how it’s assumed we do things the same way here .
People post on here time & time again about going to their MP thinking that they’ll be able to bend the rules .
Maybe if people stopped doing that people wouldn’t assume
Years ago I used to work for an international airline . I was assigned to do overseas tickets . With these tickets there were rules to abide by . One Christmas I received a Christmas card from a travel agency with five 100 dollar bills attached “ thanking me for my work “ The undertone attached was you can guess it . Grease the wheel
The money was returned and they were advised explicitly monetary gifts were not to be offered and I was offended they’d go that route.
It’s a job . I got paid to do my job . I didn’t need anything extra

SNP0201

Mar 27, 2020
However unfortunately we’ve read enough about certain countries culture and how it’s assumed we do things the same way here .
People post on here time & time again about going to their MP thinking that they’ll be able to bend the rules .
Maybe if people stopped doing that people wouldn’t assume
Years ago I used to work for an international airline . I was assigned to do overseas tickets . With these tickets there were rules to abide by . One Christmas I received a Christmas card from a travel agency with five 100 dollar bills attached “ thanking me for my work “ The undertone attached was you can guess it . Grease the wheel
The money was returned and they were advised explicitly monetary gifts were not to be offered and I was offended they’d go that route.
It’s a job . I got paid to do my job . I didn’t need anything extra
You can be 100% loyal to your job, but can you say that confidently for the entire country? Noone can.

Are only Indians taking the help of MPs? I have been a member of this forum for the last 4 years and, before that, a quiet observer for almost 2 years. I have seen applicants from various countries going to their MPs.

Either MPs should strictly stop entertaining these applicants or moderators in this forum should stop people giving these kinds of advices. Or at least delete this kind of suggestion from the posts. In this forum we have old posts where advices on getting MPs' help for their applications were given. That's how people get to know about this.

Instead of pointing fingers at others, we should stop members who are giving this kind of advice.

And FYI, India's population is 1.45 billion with a total of 542 MPs. Forget about the entire India, my state has a bigger population than the entire of Canada and even there we have a total of 182 MLAs. Do you think these guys have time for small issues? The fact is, we keep a distance from politicians and I have never seen anyone taking the help of their MLAs/MPs in day-to-day life or even in worse times. People can say anything about my country, but that's not going to change the reality.

Finally, I will accept the fact that a few people, (especially from one particular Indian state), are abusing and playing with the Canadian system and the majority of Indians are ashamed of it.

I apologize if I was rude. I felt offended as I also represent India and I can not tolerate hate towards my country. The same feeling goes for Canada and I get upset too when people take advantage of it.

*Peace✌*

forevermore76

May 19, 2024
You can be 100% loyal to your job, but can you say that confidently for the entire country? Noone can.

Are only Indians taking the help of MPs? I have been a member of this forum for the last 4 years and, before that, a quiet observer for almost 2 years. I have seen applicants from various countries going to their MPs.

Either MPs should strictly stop entertaining these applicants or moderators in this forum should stop people giving these kinds of advices. Or at least delete this kind of suggestion from the posts. In this forum we have old posts where advices on getting MPs' help for their applications were given. That's how people get to know about this.

Instead of pointing fingers at others, we should stop members who are giving this kind of advice.

And FYI, India's population is 1.45 billion with a total of 542 MPs. Forget about the entire India, my state has a bigger population than the entire of Canada and even there we have a total of 182 MLAs. Do you think these guys have time for small issues? The fact is, we keep a distance from politicians and I have never seen anyone taking the help of their MLAs/MPs in day-to-day life or even in worse times. People can say anything about my country, but that's not going to change the reality.

Finally, I will accept the fact that a few people, (especially from one particular Indian state), are abusing and playing with the Canadian system and the majority of Indians are ashamed of it.

I apologize if I was rude. I felt offended as I also represent India and I can not tolerate hate towards my country. The same feeling goes for Canada and I get upset too when people take advantage of it.

*Peace✌*
Hate is a very strong word. Also, if you love your country so much then why leave it?

Reactions: sarah10 and mahsakh

foodie69

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2015
Let me guess.. the Punjabi guys with their gangs in Ontario and Surrey, BC?

aman gill

Star Member
Nov 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 6 2013
AOR Received.
May 14 2013
Med's Done....
May 2 2013
Passport Req..
Aip - 28 jan 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dm- 25march 2014
LANDED..........
23 April 2014
Let me guess.. the Punjabi guys with their gangs in Ontario and Surrey, BC?
why you commenting here just to point out grammer mistakes go back to your local welfare office your welfare check is waiting for you let man talk who pay real taxes here

aman gill

Star Member
Nov 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 6 2013
AOR Received.
May 14 2013
Med's Done....
May 2 2013
Passport Req..
Aip - 28 jan 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dm- 25march 2014
LANDED..........
23 April 2014
Contact a lawyer or registered imm consultant. And approach your Local MP.
thank you i applied again it's approved in 2 weeks

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hate is a very strong word. Also, if you love your country so much then why leave it?
Leaving a place doesn't imply you hate it. Sometimes life is an upgrade. Just as you upgrade cars without hating them, people can upgrade their country.

Let's stop these nonsense discussions and finger pointing altogether. It has no place in this forum. People need to learn how to stay neutral without offending people. Once attacked, someone defending themself is a natural thing to do. We should be giving these advice to people who attack others.

Reactions: CanGoldDigger

forevermore76

May 19, 2024
Leaving a place doesn't imply you hate it. Sometimes life is an upgrade. Just as you upgrade cars without hating them, people can upgrade their country.

Let's stop these nonsense discussions and finger pointing altogether. It has no place in this forum. People need to learn how to stay neutral without offending people. Once attacked, someone defending themself is a natural thing to do. We should be giving these advice to people who attack others.
There are cultural differences which people can't seem to even acknowledge let alone accept.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
There are cultural differences which people can't seem to even acknowledge let alone accept.
I agree that it is immature of someone to ignore that there are cultural differences. But, when you ask someone "why you are here if you love your home country so much?", it gets into a completely different space.

You are an actual helpful gem on the forum - all I can say is that we all have our differences. But, like how it has happened in the past - we all will eventually gel together. It will be a slightly bumpy road, but we will get together. We don't have to turn against each other while that happens. Look at everything positive that's been happening around you, we are finally talking about the poor immigration standards we've had so far and how different streams are expected to be regulated.

Reactions: forevermore76