+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

my mom been to canada before multiple times this time vistor visa denied reason ...!

aman gill

Star Member
Nov 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 6 2013
AOR Received.
May 14 2013
Med's Done....
May 2 2013
Passport Req..
Aip - 28 jan 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dm- 25march 2014
LANDED..........
23 April 2014
****HELP***
hello guys my aunt applied visitor visa on may 20 her son whz pr got in car accident and in very critical condition we provided hospital letters and she previously had 2 vistor visas and been in canada multiple times and today we got letter of refusal on june14
1-i am not satisfied you will leave canada
2- The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application

can anyone help us why would they refuse it she never overstayed any of her stay . is it computer doing automatic refusals or it can be someother reason and what we can do now her son is in icu
seniors help

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
You asked the same question a few weeks ago. The application is new and were given answers. How long was visit? What was said in doctor’s notes? What did she show that she will return? The issue may be is the care he needs and who will care for him. If he is in critical condition then what type of care will he need when he comes home?

Having a previous visa and not overstaying doesn’t guarantee a permit. Think the issue is with the documentation provided.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/visitor-visa-rejected-previously-been-to-canada-3-4-times-always-returned-back-on-time.849102/#post-10856579

Last edited:

aman gill

Star Member
Nov 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 6 2013
AOR Received.
May 14 2013
Med's Done....
May 2 2013
Passport Req..
Aip - 28 jan 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dm- 25march 2014
LANDED..........
23 April 2014
You asked the same question a few weeks ago. The application is new and were given answers. How long was visit? What was said in doctor’s notes? What did she show that she will return? The issue may be is the care he needs and who will care for him. If he is in critical condition then what type of care will he need when he comes home?

Having a previous visa and not overstaying doesn’t guarantee a permit. Think the issue is with the documentation provided.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/visitor-visa-rejected-previously-been-to-canada-3-4-times-always-returned-back-on-time.849102/#post-10856579

you know

you know what kind care he need . how his mom gonna give care whT kind of care he needs at home that doesn't matter in the vistor application. her mother is not a doctor or nurse that she can provide care thats hospital job and homecare job in visa application we just said mother who wants to be with her son at time he is in pain. and what she provided previously when she applied visa 2 times before and got approved she provided same ties its just stupid automated system i think which refuses its all money game u tell me a person came to canada multiple times and everytime went back on time why wont she go back this time does that make sense to you how can you prove no way to prove

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
you know

you know what kind care he need . how his mom gonna give care whT kind of care he needs at home that doesn't matter in the vistor application. her mother is not a doctor or nurse that she can provide care thats hospital job and homecare job in visa application we just said mother who wants to be with her son at time he is in pain. and what she provided previously when she applied visa 2 times before and got approved she provided same ties its just stupid automated system i think which refuses its all money game u tell me a person came to canada multiple times and everytime went back on time why wont she go back this time does that make sense to you how can you prove no way to prove
If you think it is just a money game (application costs only $100 and it costs the goverment way more to process), hire a lawyer to help with reapplying.

I am sorry for their situation but I don’t know what those medical notes say. If it says he needs care then that is an issue for IRCC. IRCC is concerned she will stay. That is why I suggested to get a plan in place for his care to show that when she comes she is just coming for support.

CanGoldDigger

Feb 17, 2024
Ottawa
It's understandable from IRCC's perspective.

The purpose is definitely not consistent. You shouldn't have mentioned the accident and the hospitalization. It looks like she is going to take care of his son and that is exact inconsistency with a visitor visa purpose of visit.