+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MY EXPERIANCE IN CANADA IN LAST 3 YEARS

iblessed

Mar 8, 2012
I don't think people who God has blessed and make it possible for them to have Canadian PR to then turn around and complain so much. Some of you sound like everything should be there just waiting for you to have an easy life, how else will you appreciate what you have unless one day you can sit back and look at your acheivements. Will you not feel happier if you can share with others how to make it.

People please thank God for all things and in everything give God thanks and he will make things easy for you, but you must give thanks at all times and for everything GOOD and BAD.

PLEASE, PLEASE STOP discouraging others STOP being so NEGETIVE about Canada it is a land of opportunity for those of us whom God has choosen and blessed to make it in.

Thank you all

iblessed

Mar 8, 2012
radhika1981 said:
pepto i like ur thought but allliance is a big struggle ........
i got my lisence in sept 2012 and now i am gud earning good money but the years i have suffered the job of assistant physio is the worst u have to do lot of things bro ones come over and put ur feet in the shoes and then enjoy
i was lucky to get settled as my father sent me $200000 to buy house and he suported me for 1.5 years as i was doing my courses but i dont that was a wise idea coz spending that much money here is a waste but now i realize i cant go back as now my daughter is settled in school wife have a gud job and i have a gud job ... but i will go back when i am in 50ths

mr Gosia
i know all the benifits too but see the amount of tax we pay i pay $12000 tax my wife pays almost the same per year and if we get the medical free its not worth coz i have never been so ill in last 3 years .....talking about school is free thats not a big deal only govt schools are free try to get admision in private school or we call convent school then u pay $ 800 month .... and about well organized system ???if we are paying so much of tax we need to get V.I.P service so rest u know what is good here but its my opinion untill u dont have a relative who will keep u in his house for no cost for 1 or 2 years then u r sucessfull coz i have some sucess stories about those people i am calling my sister coz my house is hers also as my dad gave the down payment but i told here even she is a physiotherapist too but 3 years gona be very hard ......
love u all
good luck
YOU are such a VERY VERY SAD person not a very good example of your Country.

iblessed

Mar 8, 2012
MIDAMIDM13 said:
i think its a matter of perspectives & expectations.
living in singapore will cost you the same, if not more, expenses without that much benefits.
working here is also very fast paced. houses & cars are way more expensive.
but the thing is there's still alot of advantages against those disadvantages.
we are a young professional couple, no kids yet and we try to invest and also travel regularly.
For us, we expect that it wouldn't be easy to move to another place and start all over again.
but what we see is an opportunity to experience new cultures. a good base to explore north/south america.
with the readings i have done, it seemslike a better place for starting families.
I mean its not easy anywhere. You can either stay status quo or experience the hard process but balancing it with the good times along the way. you can say that its expensive that its hard alot of exams but really everywhere else in the world you need to do some kind of s*** to succeed in what you want.
I so agree with you as i have experience living in different Countries.

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
Thanks a lot Brother,

What is the range of salary package for accountants and what is the cost of living in Toronto - Brampton..

Please PM me your skype or google talk id to reach you, if its ok with you

radhika1981 said:
DEAR
RADHIKA IS MY SISTERS NAME I AM HER BROTHER I CAME TO CANADA IN 2010 JUNE THIS WAS MY STORY

IF U R INQUIRING ABOUT ACCOUNTANT THEIR IS LOT OF POTENTIAL BUT AGAIN THE THING IS
LOT OF EXAMS AND LOT OF PAPERS BUT AS I KNOW I HAVE AN ACCOUNTANT HE CAME HERE 5 YEARS AGO AND HE GOT A JOB AS AN ASSISTANT ACCOUNTAT BUT IT WAS NOT THAT PAID BUT NOW HE HAS CLEARED HIS EXAMS NOW HE IS G.C.A GENERAL CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT BUT HE TELLS ME IT IS A BUSINESS OF MAKING CLIENTS BUT IT TAKE REALLY A WHILE TO MAKE EFFICIENT NUMBER OF CLIENTS T HAT U CAN EARN LOT OF MONEY
COOLGUY THANKS IF U NEED ANY HEALP LET ME KNOW ITS A NICE COUNTRY BUT ONLY IF U CLEAR ALL THE EXAMS AND PLUS U ALL HAVE GUD MONEY TO BUY HOUSE IN LATER TIME THEN IT IS GUD
THINK TWICE
GRASS LOOK GREEN FROM THE OTHER END
I ALSO WANT TO COME BACK BUT NOW I HAVE CLEARED MY EXAMS BUT LAST 3 YEARS WERE LIKE A STRUGGLE OF 10 YEARS IN INDIA

iblessed

Mar 8, 2012
coolguy2010 said:
Thanks a lot Brother,

What is the range of salary package for accountants and what is the cost of living in Toronto - Brampton..

Please PM me your skype or google talk id to reach you, if its ok with you
I would not suggest that you take advice from this person.

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
Dear iblessed,

Thanks for ur concern.I m always positive in life

I try to learn from negativity also and try to optimize from that for positive results

Success is the result of hardwork and failures also

Hope u understand my point

iblessed said:
I would not suggest that you take advice from this person.

iblessed

Mar 8, 2012
coolguy2010 said:
Dear iblessed,

I try to learn from negativity also and try to optimize from that for positive results

Ok i understand your point.

nishtal

Star Member
May 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
The GREAT NDVO!!!
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 18th
Nomination.....
PER : 10/21/13
AOR Received.
13-NOVEMBER-2013
Med's Request
18th Feb-2014
Interview........
waived...
Passport Req..
18th Feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
not too far now....
LANDED..........
Inshallah
coolguy2010 said:
Dear iblessed,

Well said! we are all economic refugees at he end of the day. I can spew so much negativity about india where people living on streets wud kill to sleep a night in "basements" those who got a shot at Canada shud thank their stars and be grateful.
bt I thank Radhikas brother for sharing the exp. of the last 3 years albeit in a very negative light

4can

Jun 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 february 2010
Doc's Request.
25 march 2010
AOR Received.
30 July 2010
IELTS Request
Inprocess since 15 march 2012
File Transfer...
Wait letter- 23 march 2012
Med's Request
26 feb 2013
Med's Done....
18 march 2013
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 2013
LANDED..........
Nov 2013
Radhikas brother has posted his experience.
It's not to discourage anyone. We have all applied for Canadian immigration after weighing the pros n cons.
There is no harm in knowing the negative side also. N no one should get discouraged hearing another persons experience. Learn from the negatives and be positive!

I think rad's bro had to go thru this mostly as he wasn't well prepared and wasted some good time with the credentials evaluation. (Alliance).

God Bless!

hiteshdand

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2010
Doc's Request.
26-05-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Second AOR 5th july 2010. FULL DOCUMENTS SENT ON 24TH JUNE 2010
IELTS Request
OVERALL BAND 8
File Transfer...
01-06-2010. CURRENT STATUS-- 'COMPLETE'
Med's Request
28-01-2013
Med's Done....
11-02-2013. MEDS VALIDITY-- 19-02-2014.
Interview........
PASSED WITH FLYING COLOURS ON 24TH JAN 2013 @ 9:30 AM
Passport Req..
28-01-2013. PASSPORT AND PACKAGE RECEIVED BY CHC ND ON 23-02-2013. RPRF DRAFT ENCASHED ON 9-03-2013.
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2013.
LANDED..........
21-01-2014 @ EDMONTON.
i have heard that after one gets a diploma or a vocational certificate in canada, things really start looking bright in terms of career prospects and salary.
also i have heard that when one is in canada, one should always branch out from his old field of work and think about building a new career, which is in great demand in canada. one cannot be RIGID with one's choice of field of work.
SPREAD YOUR WINGS, LEARN A NEW TRADE TO SUCCEED. FEEL LUCKY THAT YOU ARE IN NORTH AMERICA-- LAND OF OPPORTUNITIES AND DREAMS.

radhika1981

May 7, 2013
GUYS I AM NOT DEMORALISING ANY ONE BUT I AM TRYING TO SAY FIRST 3 YEARS R BIG STRUGGLE ........
BUT LATER IT IS GUD HERE BUT THOSE THREE YEARS ARE HARD TO GO
STOP THIS LINK NOW COZ U WONT UNDERSTAND UNTIL U COME HERE
SO COME AND THEN SEE
WELCOME TO CANADA

hiteshdand

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2010
Doc's Request.
26-05-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Second AOR 5th july 2010. FULL DOCUMENTS SENT ON 24TH JUNE 2010
IELTS Request
OVERALL BAND 8
File Transfer...
01-06-2010. CURRENT STATUS-- 'COMPLETE'
Med's Request
28-01-2013
Med's Done....
11-02-2013. MEDS VALIDITY-- 19-02-2014.
Interview........
PASSED WITH FLYING COLOURS ON 24TH JAN 2013 @ 9:30 AM
Passport Req..
28-01-2013. PASSPORT AND PACKAGE RECEIVED BY CHC ND ON 23-02-2013. RPRF DRAFT ENCASHED ON 9-03-2013.
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2013.
LANDED..........
21-01-2014 @ EDMONTON.
i am giving myself 5 yrs to build a decent life in canada.

radhika1981

May 7, 2013
canada is a country of oppertunities ....i got sucessfull i have no regrets for canada But i told u a story of real life in canada in first 3 years ..now i am sucessfull and i wish those who dream to come here shud get sucess ...... i know few doctors who could not clear their exam and now driving truck and some are doctors after giving their exams ....i have few examples of engeneers who r sucessfull and some are not and went back ..... so it really depends
i have no idea what u all think of me i am just telling u bad part of canada coz when u will come here u wont be astonished and u will know what to do coz when i came here i came with grt hopes but to get those big dreams first 3 years were really a struggle coz everyone on this forum said canada is grt no one shared bad views about the life ....................
dont get upset just get ready to face hardships I AM NOT A NEGATIVE PERSON I MADE MY WAY THRU IT U ALL MAKE TOOOOOOOOOOO
GOD BLESS U ALL

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
radhika1981 said:
how are u all
I landed here in canada in june 2010 ...... here are some bad thing about canada

1 If you are a educated professional you have to start from zero , all the studies cources and then licensing test and then practical test this is for the people from medical background (PHYSIOTHERAPIST ) it took me 3 years to do all this in the mean while the job u will get wont be enough to carry ur home expensis .....
2 i live in brampton ontario bought a car for 5k honda car insurance 450 per month as a new driver in canada ....
now it is 3 years i have 2 cars now and i pay 800 per month with my home insurance ...
3 i stayed in basement for about 1.5 year trust me guys it is hard very hard ...
4 If u have someone here who can keep you in ur house for starting 6 months then u are out of early trouble but dont think that canada have lot of money ..97 % people live pay cheque to pay cheque ....
5 i will tell u normal expenditure in canada , brampton ONTARIO

1 BASEMENT RENT ...$800 FOR 2 BEDROOM BASEMENT
2 FOOD FOR THREE AS I HAVE FAMILY OF THREE IS $400
3 CAR GAS AND INSURANCE $100 GAS DEPENDING HOW FAR U GET UR JOB COZ BUSES TAKE A LOT OF TIME AND INSURANCE $450 PER MONTH
4 PHONE BILLS FOR BOTH HUSBAND AND WIFE $50
5 $1800 ARE UR BASIC EPENDITURE HERE
6 BASIC SALLARY STARTING $10.25 BEFORE TAXES AND AFTER TAXES $9.65 MULTIPLY WITH HRS U WILL WORK MAX 40 HRS A WEEK AND 5 DAYS A WEEK SAY U WORK 160 HRS A MONTH U WILL EARN LESS THAN $1600 PLUS IF U HAVE A CHILD U WILL GET CHILD BANIFIT $400 A MONTH

BUT IF U ARE READY TO SACRIFISE UR FAMILY LIFE IN FIRST 3 YEARS THEN U CAN GET SETTLE EARLY BUT STILL EVERY DAY IS A STRUGGLE

PLUS IF U HAVE ATLEAST $100000 CASH BACK HOME COZ THEY HAVE NOW CHANGED RULES FOR HOUSE LOAN NOW U NEED 20% IF U NEED LOAN OR 15% BUT U HAVE TO PAY INSURANCE ON LOAN THAT IS ALMOST $10K

AND THEIR IS NO WAY U CAN SAVE $100000 IN 10 YEARS SO KEEP U FUNDS READY BACK HOME
At first, I would say thanks for sharing your story, it's really eye opening for us who r going to land soon.

Specifically, I would like to ask jobs prospectus for chemicals related (like chemists in manufacturing, quality control in pharmacy industry) jobs in Toronto or suburbs?

Since chemist field is non-regulated occupation, would credential assessment of my education be suffice for finding job or do I require diploma or certificates from Canadian college.

Thanks in advance

Trick

Apr 1, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi radhika,

I have yet to move to Canada and I really appreciate your feedback about Canada.Lot of people just want to hear only good stuff about Canada because they are too scared to accept the reality.More so ,they do not want to believe that living in western world can be troublesome.They think Canadian PR means all problems are over,especially the people living in Asian countries think that.I have been living in US. for a while and I have job in US.I can clearly understand what happens when one has to manage his expenses for a longer period of time.You are away from your family and struggling in foreign land and there is no body to talk,as a result one gets frustrated and wants to go back.

There is no point in sharing your feedback with others as they will not take any positives from it.Instead of appreciating the fact that your feedback will help them in preparing for the hard life in Canada in advance they are criticizing you and labelled you as a a negative person.

As per me you are a very positive person because you have survived those painful 3 years and now you are successful.

Just don't worry about others,those who are criticizing you have probably never ventured out and lived in foreign land.They themselves are negative people because they are too scared to accept reality and just wants to live in dreamland.

All the best to you for your career and life in Canada.