+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My application has been rejected. Have some questions to restart the process!

tiffany.18

Nov 26, 2019
yeah, i just read the OP again. She has Masters from Canada.

Yes, should definitely appeal then.

Raising a webform is the way to go i believe.
Can you teach me how to use the webform? I have no idea what is the webform, and where can I find this. Thanks

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
I used my Master's degree for the points. And I provided WES for my bachelor's degree. But I didn't upgrade my WES for immigration purposes. I just used the old report which I applied for my masters degree. The reason I used this report is because I thought my bachelor's degree won't add any points to my result, I actually didn't need to provide this report. Also, some of my friends also used the report like me to the CIC, and they got their PR already. So I was wondering why I was cancelled for this reason.

Did you include bachelors too in your EE profile besides the Masters? Cause if you had done Masters from a Canadian university then there would have been no need for including the Bachelors. We can answer your queries more clearly if you can tell us what education entries did you make in your profiles.& also what supporting docs have your provided against the entries you made for the same.

Jraci

Jul 28, 2018
I do not need ECA for my masters degree since I received it in Canada. But I provide WES (ECA) for my bachelor, within 5 years.
There was no need to provide an eca for bachelors as you were claiming your Canadian masters. I beleive there has been a mistake done from the IRCC and you should file for a review asap

tiffany.18

Nov 26, 2019
Did you include bachelors too in your EE profile besides the Masters? Cause if you had done Masters from a Canadian university then there would have been no need for including the Bachelors. We can answer your queries more clearly if you can tell us what education entries did you make in your profiles.& also what supporting docs have your provided against the entries you made for the same.
Thanks for your reply. Actually I don't need to provide my bachelors, since I finished my masters in Canada. But I combined all my education documents within a file and submitted it to the cic. The file included the transcripts for both master and bachelor, and also the graduation certificates for both degree

tiffany.18

Nov 26, 2019
There was no need to provide an eca for bachelors as you were claiming your Canadian masters. I beleive there has been a mistake done from the IRCC and you should file for a review asap
Thank you for your suggestion! I will do it right now.
I was thinking do I need to open a new application at the same time? My work permit is gonna expired, I have no time to wait for the result for this appeal.

Jraci

Jul 28, 2018
Thank you for your suggestion! I will do it right now.
I was thinking do I need to open a new application at the same time? My work permit is gonna expired, I have no time to wait for the result for this appeal.
No need for an application at this stage but if you want to play it safe I think you should submit your express entry and receive an invitation to apply to be on the safer side in case they don't reconsider your appeal. But chances are your appeal will be successful

tiffany.18

Nov 26, 2019
No need for an application at this stage but if you want to play it safe I think you should submit your express entry and receive an invitation to apply to be on the safer side in case they don't reconsider your appeal. But chances are your appeal will be successful
Hopefully, they will restart my application. DO you know how long they usually get back to us?

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Thanks for your reply. Actually I don't need to provide my bachelors, since I finished my masters in Canada. But I combined all my education documents within a file and submitted it to the cic. The file included the transcripts for both master and bachelor, and also the graduation certificates for both degree

pls, do 2 things now. one is to resubmit your profile into the ee and get the invitation. Secondly, you can get an IRCC registered lawyer to open your file again. You have a great chance to get reopen your case and I am sure with a proper tactical explanation on your case you have a pretty good chance to get reconsidered and get PPR soon. best of luck mate.

Reactions: shaizeik

tiffany.18

Nov 26, 2019
pls, do 2 things now. one is to resubmit your profile into the ee and get the invitation. Secondly, you can get an IRCC registered lawyer to open your file again. You have a great chance to get reopen your case and I am sure with a proper tactical explanation on your case you have a pretty good chance to get reconsidered and get PPR soon. best of luck mate.
Hi, thanks for your advice! I was filling a new application right now. But I still have 2 questions. First, you mentioned about contact a lawyer, but where can I find a lawyer? Do I need to fill out the webform, and wait for someone to contact me? Or I need to physically look for a lawyer to help me?
Also, for resubmit my application for this time, what will be the best answer for "Do you have an ECA for your bachelor's degree"?

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hi, thanks for your advice! I was filling a new application right now. But I still have 2 questions. First, you mentioned about contact a lawyer, but where can I find a lawyer? Do I need to fill out the webform, and wait for someone to contact me? Or I need to physically look for a lawyer to help me?
Also, for resubmit my application for this time, what will be the best answer for "Do you have an ECA for your bachelor's degree"?

I will say you should get in touch with a lawyer first. Rejection is a very serious agenda so you might want to get help from a professional to avoid any mishap ahead. You can contact with Legalfalcon or Mark Holthe for this matter. I wish you best of luck :)

MARYKE4NNY

Nov 1, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
Passport Req..
12-05-2021
Please raise a CSE webform immediately giving a detailed explanation. I think you were wrongfully rejected. As everyone said you don't need an ECA report for your Canadian degree. You may not even need a lawyer if you give a detailed explanation to IRCC. All the best.

tiffany.18

Nov 26, 2019
Please raise a CSE webform immediately giving a detailed explanation. I think you were wrongfully rejected. As everyone said you don't need an ECA report for your Canadian degree. You may not even need a lawyer if you give a detailed explanation to IRCC. All the best.
Thank you for your advice. For my master degree, I only submitted graduation certificate and transcript. The ECA I provided is for my bachelor degree, and I didn't use the report for immigration purpose. I think this is why they reject me, because since I provided the document, it should meet their requirments

MARYKE4NNY

Nov 1, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
Passport Req..
12-05-2021
Thank you for your advice. For my master degree, I only submitted graduation certificate and transcript. The ECA I provided is for my bachelor degree, and I didn't use the report for immigration purpose. I think this is why they reject me, because since I provided the document, it should meet their requirments
I see. But it's still worth proving your case by raising a CSE. I wish you the best.