20/07/2011
Passport Req..
15/10/2011
VISA ISSUED...
12/12/2011
LANDED..........
16-06-2012
shahidsabir2 said:
cap reached up to 500 :( now what should i have to do???
if cap is reached then unfortunately you will have to wait until July 2012 for new announcement

shahidsabir2

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
moe2011 said:
if cap is reached then unfortunately you will have to wait until July 2012 for new announcement
Sir i have already applied and my application is just back bcz of one reason ... so still i dnt have chance to resubmit my application in process???

moe2011

Star Member
Dec 21, 2011
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/04/2011
Med's Request
20/07/2011
Passport Req..
15/10/2011
VISA ISSUED...
12/12/2011
LANDED..........
16-06-2012
shahidsabir2 said:
Sir i have already applied and my application is just back bcz of one reason ... so still i dnt have chance to resubmit my application in process???

what i know is that since the cap is reached and since you havent been provided with any file number, i don't think you can re apply at the moment and alternatively you shall wait until next July or get a job offer for your profession.

ask the seniors in this forum they may have different opinion or solution to your case

all the best.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shahidsabir2 said:
Dear this rule apply on only those applicants who are pre june 2010 applicants and for post june 2010 and 2011 applicants rule is different.

Pre june 2010 Rule:(38 occupation list)
If you are pre june 2010 applicant you must sent your full documents to CIO and you should mention your local visa office name. After this CIO will sent you acknowledgement email with first file number and they will give you 120 days for full documents submission in you local visa office.

Post june 2010/2011 Rule:(29 occupation list)
If you are post june 2010/2011 applicant you must sent your full documents to CIO and you should mention your local visa office name. After this CIO will sent you acknowledgement email with PER (Positive eligibility) or NER (Negitive eligibility) and they will automatically send your documents to you local visa office.

5. Submit your application

Mail your application and your fee to the Centralized Intake Office for Federal Skilled Worker Applications in Sydney, Nova Scotia (Canada). For more detailed information, including courier and mailing addresses, consult the federal skilled worker application package.

Do not submit your federal skilled worker application to the visa office responsible for your country of nationality or residence.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-how.asp

Visa Offices: List of Countries and Corresponding Canadian Visa Offices

Applicants for Permanent Residence
You must select the visa office that serves your country of nationality or the country where you have been legally admitted for at least one year.

* For those wishing to apply as a:
o Federal Skilled Worker
o Quebec Skilled Worker
o Federal Immigrant Investor
o Provincial Nominee
o Canadian Experience Class applicant

* You must mail your application to the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada. In your application, you must select the visa office where your application will be processed. Please consult the chart below to find your visa office.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Check and read above post.

ibtihaj said:
I am also confused about this brother :( Do we Pakistanis need to send our applications to Sydney CA or London UK?

P.S. You need to mention LONDON as your VISA OFFICE , because the London Visa Office Processes cases for Pakistan

giogenre

Aug 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shahidsabir2 said:
Hi Guys once again i need your help ... yesterday i received my application back from CIO with some objection i bit confused about it so i am going to attached the scanned copy of CIO reply do please guide me.

http://dipixx.blogspot.com/2012/01/reply-from-cio-central-intake-canada.html#!/2012/01/reply-from-cio-central-intake-canada.html

kindly tell me which thing is missing in my application... according to me i think didnt mentioned the Concerned department...

regards
shahid
Thanks for the link and scanned images of CIO's reply to your application. It is a very good reference as a glimpse of what major reasons our application might be returned. ;D

Nonetheless, I hope you can rectify your mistakes and still be successful in your application. :D

shahidsabir2

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
giogenre said:
Thanks for the link and scanned images of CIO's reply to your application. It is a very good reference as a glimpse of what major reasons our application might be returned. ;D

Nonetheless, I hope you can rectify your mistakes and still be successful in your application. :D
Your are more then welcome but Cap reached to 500 :( my category is Biologist... any how Thanks God over all my application is fully completed

shahidsabir2

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
staralihaider said:
Dear this rule apply on only those applicants who are pre june 2010 applicants and for post june 2010 and 2011 applicants rule is different.

Pre june 2010 Rule:(38 occupation list)
If you are pre june 2010 applicant you must sent your full documents to CIO and you should mention your local visa office name. After this CIO will sent you acknowledgement email with first file number and they will give you 120 days for full documents submission in you local visa office.

Post june 2010/2011 Rule:(29 occupation list)
If you are post june 2010/2011 applicant you must sent your full documents to CIO and you should mention your local visa office name. After this CIO will sent you acknowledgement email with PER (Positive eligibility) or NER (Negitive eligibility) and they will automatically send your documents to you local visa office.

5. Submit your application

Mail your application and your fee to the Centralized Intake Office for Federal Skilled Worker Applications in Sydney, Nova Scotia (Canada). For more detailed information, including courier and mailing addresses, consult the federal skilled worker application package.

Do not submit your federal skilled worker application to the visa office responsible for your country of nationality or residence.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-how.asp

Visa Offices: List of Countries and Corresponding Canadian Visa Offices

Applicants for Permanent Residence
You must select the visa office that serves your country of nationality or the country where you have been legally admitted for at least one year.

* For those wishing to apply as a:
o Federal Skilled Worker
o Quebec Skilled Worker
o Federal Immigrant Investor
o Provincial Nominee
o Canadian Experience Class applicant

* You must mail your application to the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada. In your application, you must select the visa office where your application will be processed. Please consult the chart below to find your visa office.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp
thanks for the nice info

shahidsabir2

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
friends after all the discussion and suggestion i thought now i have to wait for 1 July 2012 for resubmission of my application am i right??? and this time i have to mentioned VISA OFFICE in my application which i didnt in the ist attempt.

Thanks

Regards,

Shahid

luckymystery

Champion Member
Aug 5, 2011
Saskatchewan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
AOR on 05-10-11. PER Received on 25-10-11
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
LVO started processing on my file on 04-01-2012
Med's Request
05-1-12 & Recvd on 11-1-12
Med's Done....
20-1-12, received by VO on 09-2-12 & on ecas on 18-02-12
Interview........
Waived :-)
Passport Req..
Step-1 on 05-03-12. Ecas Decision Made on 05-3-12, Step-2 02-5-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-12
LANDED..........
July - 12
shahidsabir2 said:
friends after all the discussion and suggestion i thought now i have to wait for 1 July 2012 for resubmission of my application am i right??? and this time i have to mentioned VISA OFFICE in my application which i didnt in the ist attempt.

Thanks

Regards,

Shahid
Yes you are very right bro. And get ready in June,i mean start completing your application in June and after checking new instruction and guide hit it. You will make it in MI-4. And don't forget the advice of Ovais to join July applicant thread started by westpoint. We all are there to help you. You are most welcome.

shahidsabir2

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
luckymystery said:
Yes you are very right bro. And get ready in June,i mean start completing your application in June and after checking new instruction and guide hit it. You will make it in MI-4. And don't forget the advice of Ovais to join July applicant thread started by westpoint. We all are there to help you. You are most welcome.
what is west point brother can you tell me???