+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Multiple controversial questions - only pros can answer them!

SjdBari

Oct 29, 2020
Hi, I have been residing in Canada for my Master's degree since September 2018. After completion of my degree I created my profile and luckily got the ITA right away. However, I have a few questions about the next step. Hope all the pros here can help me with answers to these questions as different people are giving me different answers and time is running out as well, all these are stressing me out. So here they are:

1. My highest degree (Master's) is from Canada, do I need to assess my previous (Bachelor's) degree?

2. Do I need a medical exam, since I already have been in this country for more than 2 years? I did submit a medical exam previously when I first arrived, however when I extended my visa a few months back, it was updated that I do not need a medical exam.

3. Is it okay to have more in funds than required?

4. Most important question, for the question, "Provide details of any trips has taken outside his/her country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since his/her 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc." do I list ALL the trips I have taken from Canada to my home country or can skip them because it is my country of residence at the moment.

Please and thank you.

Last edited:

SjdBari

Oct 29, 2020
1. No
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. You don't have to list trips between your country of residence (e.g. Canada, but can be any other country) and your country of citizenship.
Thanks for the quick reply, as for the 4th question, I went to my country of citizenship through US multiple times and stayed for like a day or 2. I need to at least list those US visits right?