n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
Chauhan1223 said:
Guys what is the difference between MSc and MEng??
Which one is better?
normally Msc is research based (thesis option) where as Mengg is course based. It depends on u which is better for u. I feel Mengg is better for people with experiences where as Msc is for people who want to do research and go for phd .

gurjant

Sep 13, 2013
Punjab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
m.eng is course based and m. sc is research based . moreover, msc is partially or fully funded but m.eng is not.. it is difficult to get admission in msc as compared to meng.. after msc chances of admission in p.hd are higher.. you have to find a professor who is willing to work with with you for msc .. complition of theses is required ...you can go for industry after m.engg but after m.sc you will go for research based organisations... further you can consult anyone who is much better knowledge.. thankssssssss

AABH

Sep 8, 2013
mead said:
normally Msc is research based (thesis option) where as Mengg is course based. It depends on u which is better for u. I feel Mengg is better for people with experiences where as Msc is for people who want to do research and go for phd .
with experiences :eek:

I applied for MEng but I don't have any experience in my field :(
I got a bachelor degree of mechanical engineering then directly I applied for master degree ???

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
AABH said:
with experiences :eek:

I applied for MEng but I don't have any experience in my field :(
I got a bachelor degree of mechanical engineering then directly I applied for master degree ???
i meant industry/job oriented people and not research oriented