+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP reply urgent plz

mqirnawi

Apr 16, 2012
I have applied for FSW since 2007 i have got the file number so far i did not receive any thing (applied from UAE

2nd i do have applied to manitoba program (MPNP ) but i did not receive the file number 2 weeks after i have got an email says With regards to your recently submitted Manitoba Provincial Nominee Online Application (MPNP) please be advised; due to technical difficulties of the MPNP online application system, your application file number has not been generated and sent to you. Please be assured we are working to resolve this issue, and your data remains secure until such time that it has been migrated to our servers.
will you please let me know what am i going to do!!!!

thank you

CRS

Jun 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2011
Nomination.....
27-02-2011 (MPNP-Family Stream)
VISA ISSUED...
23-08-2012
LANDED..........
November 30,2012
Wait sometime. Don't worry. Mpnp is the fastest among pnps. They will figure out in no time.

mqirnawi

Apr 16, 2012
today i have get the MP file no , so how much time it will take to review my doc? I have applied on line 3 weeks back.
If any document missing so they will notify me or not!
how much time this process will take

mqirnawi

Apr 16, 2012
thank you for responding
under general but i did not have any closed relative, I only have close freind liv in Ontario

ramyadnan

Apr 17, 2012
me too i got my File number 3 days ago , i applied through online immigratemanitoba.com
but i dont have relatives there , is there any obstacle if i dont have relatives through this program and
how long it take the full process to finalize every thing to get landed there in Manitoba

Bundo

Apr 9, 2012
Hi Mqirnawi,
I am new to this and want to apply for MPNP under general. Didn't know one can apply under general online till now.
I hope you don't mind my asking, did you add any supporting document like affidavits of support form your friend ? Thank you.

mqirnawi

Apr 16, 2012
hi bindu
I just write my friend name and phone Number and Iam waiting for response after reviewing my documents . I they ask i will provide but so far i did not send .

zealotzealot

Feb 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bundo said:
Hi Mqirnawi,
I am new to this and want to apply for MPNP under general. Didn't know one can apply under general online till now.
I hope you don't mind my asking, did you add any supporting document like affidavits of support form your friend ? Thank you.
http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/how-to-immigrate/

mqirnawi

Apr 16, 2012
will you please answer my previuos question if you don't mind
I have no close relative in manitoba but i do have a closed frinend with permenant residence will it affect my application as i applied online and got a file number. please advise i applied in general stream, iam wrking as practical nurse

mqirnawi

Apr 16, 2012
I have no close relative in manitoba but i do have a closed frinend with permenant residence in Ontario will it affect my application as i applied online and got a file number. please advise i applied in general stream, iam wrking as practical nurse

candidgirl

Star Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2011
Nomination.....
07-03-2012
You are the first one I read who applied under general stream through online. Please post your update/experience how it goes with your application. Good luck!

mqirnawi said:
I have no close relative in manitoba but i do have a closed frinend with permenant residence in Ontario will it affect my application as i applied online and got a file number. please advise i applied in general stream, iam wrking as practical nurse