Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
champagne said:
I hope someone here can help me..

I am about to apply for MPNP Family stream.

Regarding the Proof of funds for MPNP online application.
The online tool ask for 6months bank statement.
As I am single, I need to show $10,000 CAD.
Now my question is, Do I need to show that I have the $10,000 in my bank account for the last 6 months or only on the latest bank statement?
I can show in the previous 6 months all my transactions, as well as my weekly salary that goes straight to that account but I don't have that $10,000 in the last 6months. I only have it in my latest bank statement.

does this mean that I need to wait for another 5months and have that $10,000 in my account until that time?

Another question.. this time regarding with IELTS..

is there an expiration for IELTS result for MPNP application?

I took my IELTS On Sept 2011.. and if ever I can only apply for MPNP after 5 months because of the bank statements, I will only be able to apply on December 2012. My IELTS will be more than 1 year already.

Thank you
Hi. Your bank statement if fine. You don't need to have the 10,000 at the start of the 6 month period. But at the end of your statement, the 10,000 must clearly be there. This is similar to what I submitted. Regarding IELTS, I think you must submit it within 1 year. I am not so sure about this since I was not required to have IELTS. Good luck!

Leigh12345

Jul 25, 2012
guys im having a problem regarding online application educational background ive already dowloaded the diploma and tor but when i check the review section there'a an error stating that To be eligible for MPNP, you must provide at minimum a ‘Degree / diploma / certificate’ AND a ‘Transcript’ to support your post-secondary or trade education.But i already did dowloaded the diploma and tor! what's happening! pls help!

champagne

Aug 12, 2012
Thanks carl zeiss for your answer. I'd take the chance and submit my MPNP application before my IELTS expire next month. Do you know if I have to fill up the Canada Immigration forms like MAPP and IMMs if I am apply online?
I know that those forms are needed if apply by mail but I don't know they are also needed if applying online. Please correct me if I've got it wrong. As I am filling up the MPNP online application tool, the questions there is the same as the MAPP right? so it's like I am already filling up the MAPP but only electronically.. and I don't need to submit a signed copy of it? How about the IMMs?

thanks..

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
champagne said:
Thanks carl zeiss for your answer. I'd take the chance and submit my MPNP application before my IELTS expire next month. Do you know if I have to fill up the Canada Immigration forms like MAPP and IMMs if I am apply online?
I know that those forms are needed if apply by mail but I don't know they are also needed if applying online. Please correct me if I've got it wrong. As I am filling up the MPNP online application tool, the questions there is the same as the MAPP right? so it's like I am already filling up the MAPP but only electronically.. and I don't need to submit a signed copy of it? How about the IMMs?

thanks..
Hi. The forms you will be filling up on the online tool are much simplified compared to the forms in the MPNP kit. However, the information that you need to provide is quite similar. The online tool will guide you at every step. There is even a help tab available. MAPP forms are not applicable for online. There will be no need for your signature in the online application. That is assuming that MPNP has not changed anything since last year. I was an online applicant Nov. 2011. Good luck!

emathew

Aug 17, 2012
Hi all,
I am planning to apply for Manitoba PNP thru family stream; I have my first cousin in Thompson to sponsor me. But I have five aunts in Ontario; as they have asked me about the relations in Canada, if I give all these info will it affect my application???. Hope I will be helped with some answers.
Thanks.

Jas-Kaur

Aug 17, 2012
Hi,

I applied to MB PNP exactly 3 months back under Employee Direct Stream, and have not heard back anything yet. I had put in an online application and it is supposed to expedite the processing. Does anybody have any idea what is their current processing time for preferred streams?

Immigrant Centre, Winnipeg, conducts some information seminars and I remember them saying online application can expect a reply in 2-3 months while mail-in applications take atleast 4 months.

snehagupta12us

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Winnipeg-Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Application reached CIO Sept 24, 2012
Nomination.....
24 Aug 2012
AOR Received.
15 Nov 2012
Med's Request
19-Nov-2012
Med's Done....
23-Nov-2012
Passport Req..
DM: 31-July-2013 PPR: 01-Aug-2013
Jas-Kaur said:
Hi,

I applied to MB PNP exactly 3 months back under Employee Direct Stream, and have not heard back anything yet. I had put in an online application and it is supposed to expedite the processing. Does anybody have any idea what is their current processing time for preferred streams?

Immigrant Centre, Winnipeg, conducts some information seminars and I remember them saying online application can expect a reply in 2-3 months while mail-in applications take atleast 4 months.
Hi,
I applied on Apr 25, not heard anything from them till now. I also applied under employer direct stream.

carl zeiss

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 Nov 2011
Nomination.....
09 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
24 Apr 2012 CIO
File Transfer...
04 Jul 2012 CEM
Med's Request
29 Sep 2012
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
14 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
25 Jun 2013
emathew said:
Hi all,
I am planning to apply for Manitoba PNP thru family stream; I have my first cousin in Thompson to sponsor me. But I have five aunts in Ontario; as they have asked me about the relations in Canada, if I give all these info will it affect my application???. Hope I will be helped with some answers.
Thanks.
Having more relatives in other provinces may weaken your ties to Manitoba. It might be better not to declare your relatives in other provinces. Some applicants have been unsuccessful at being Manitoba nominees because of this.

This is just my suggestion though.

sweet darling

Star Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
I have one question: if I have sufficient settlement funds,how much money should my sponsor have at his account?
Oh,theres one more,is there anyone who apply without bank history for 6 month,I mean,just a confirmation that you have enough money for settlement funds?!

snehagupta12us

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Winnipeg-Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
24 Aug 2012
AOR Received.
15 Nov 2012
Med's Request
19-Nov-2012
Med's Done....
23-Nov-2012
Passport Req..
I got a call from immigration officer today and my employer got a call too.... :D... a little bit of relief.
Hope to get LOA soon.

umzhan86

Aug 22, 2012
I have question about the bank certificate and bank statement. I already got my bank certificate and bank statement.But this is joint account with my girlfriend.Both my name and my girlfriend's name is on the bank statement.I have deposited all my paycheck into this account.Is this OK if I submit the joint account bank statement for the MPNP online application?Thanks for your help.BTW I am applying for the international student stream MPNP.

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Friends, Hope you all are fine. I will apply online for MPNP (Family stream) soon. I want to ask some questions before applying so I won't be facing problems in future.

1) When I create an account and start filling forms myself, how will my sponsor's fill these forms online ? How can they do the signatures? Can I apply all by myself or my sponsor will also need to fill some forms online ?

2) Is the online application having same questions/method and forms which are mentioned in PNPKIT0909/ PDF file ? Or there are different questions and forms ?

3) I've passed IELTS (General), Can I apply from this IELTS or should I clear Academic IELTS because for immigration purpose, Academic is required and for student visa's, General IELTS is done.

4) In family stream, should I have minimum 10'000 CAD funds on my own bank account ? Or if my father have in his bank account. Can he sign a certificate or something that he will use these funds ? If not, Should I have these 10'000 CAD in my account for sometime or I can apply the next day when I open an account and deposit 10'000 CAD and then apply in same week ? should the funds exist for few months ?

5) If my Father owns some properties, Can he sign an affidavit or something that I am the inheritor of these property and his savings. Will it improve my situation regarding Settlement funds ?

6) How long is the complete process of this Online application (family stream)

7) If I completed 2-3 jobs in last 5 years and left the job. Can I apply in this stream or only people on Job can apply ?

8 ) What should I know before starting this process because I haven't used this online system before, Kindly mention some important factors which I should know before applying.

Thank you.

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anxiously Awaiting Your Replies

snehagupta12us

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Winnipeg-Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
24 Aug 2012
AOR Received.
15 Nov 2012
Med's Request
19-Nov-2012
Med's Done....
23-Nov-2012
Passport Req..
I got my LOA yesterday....yepieeeee......... :D

pol

Jun 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-13
Doc's Request.
SETTLEMENT PLAN 2 REQUESTED PASSED ON 27-07-2013
Nomination.....
07-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-06-2014
File Transfer...
30-06-2014
Med's Request
01-07-2014
HI,

'Upload the Letter of Invitation to apply that was issued and sent by the MPNP'
Just want to know where will i get this invitation? Should my cousin in manitoba ask for it to whom? another concerns is I think i click the box for strategic initiative. how will i edit that section, lastly how to reduce the scanned docs to 200 DPI ...please advise...

thanks,